Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451092 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1375 on: June 23, 2013, 02:10:26 PM »
galenko what if god is real and punishes the fuck out of you for destroying your "temple"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1376 on: June 23, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
the problem with getbig is it acts like a huge trap, encouraging galenko time and time again to jump off the cliff but galenko lacks the dna to comprehend this
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: June 23, 2013, 02:15:04 PM »
Another photo of Robert Cheeke looking pretty well ripped.
that build looks natural just a very hideous expression , probably extremely dehydrated giving his face that unhealthy look
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: June 23, 2013, 02:18:38 PM »

that is a sick build unfortantly  you will have elevated psa levels and die from all the synthetic hormones killing off your prostate. dont be so fucking stupid bro.

getbiggers are not your "BRO's" . treat them like your enemies because they are. dont let them string you along into the volcano ass first
A

ukjeff

« Reply #1379 on: June 23, 2013, 02:32:14 PM »
galenko what if god is real and punishes the fuck out of you for destroying your "temple"

God will be way too tired after smiting you , you fat fuck.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1380 on: June 23, 2013, 02:32:29 PM »

What if god is real and wants everyone to do steroids?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: June 23, 2013, 02:40:26 PM »
What if god is real and wants everyone to do steroids?

weighing the reasons why god would be for it would be outweighed by the reasons "god" would be against it
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1382 on: June 23, 2013, 04:03:42 PM »
Galeniko, what are your current "natty" doses that you are running?
all drugs - TPPIIP

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1383 on: June 23, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »
Let me tell you a real life story.

There was this promising, well known competitor. He competed at both national and international level as a junior with some success. Great structure, seemed dedicated, foundation as a powerlifter. Everything seemed OK.

Here's what happened.

He started "bulking" in the off season. By that I mean BINGING on mcdonald like there's no tommorow. He got himself fat like hell, obviously. Much bigger as well, obviously again. He even bragged about the way he bulks up and how he does not care about his off season look.

Problem is, he couldn't stop binging when he started dieting for a show. This ended up with him:
 - throwing up the food after every binge (anorexia, yay!)
 - using tons of t3 to burn that extra calories

Result is fucked up body, he cannot get into shape anymore. Permanently distended stomach, ruined structure. He's done as a bodybuilder and he knows that so he switches to MMA. But that's another story.

I believe Galeniko's approach is healthier. I mean, there are many ways to skin a cat but I will never believe that starving is more harmful than taking more drugs.

AVBG

« Reply #1384 on: June 23, 2013, 04:29:54 PM »
Johnny. You shouldn't be talking about any temple garbage man. You've done a shit at the altar of your temple and wiped your ass on the curtains.  :-\

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1385 on: June 23, 2013, 04:32:53 PM »
Let me tell you a real life story.

There was this promising, well known competitor. He competed at both national and international level as a junior with some success. Great structure, seemed dedicated, foundation as a powerlifter. Everything seemed OK.

Here's what happened.

He started "bulking" in the off season. By that I mean BINGING on mcdonald like there's no tommorow. He got himself fat like hell, obviously. Much bigger as well, obviously again. He even bragged about the way he bulks up and how he does not care about his off season look.

Problem is, he couldn't stop binging when he started dieting for a show. This ended up with him:
 - throwing up the food after every binge (anorexia, yay!)
 - using tons of t3 to burn that extra calories

Result is fucked up body, he cannot get into shape anymore. Permanently distended stomach, ruined structure. He's done as a bodybuilder and he knows that so he switches to MMA. But that's another story.

I believe Galeniko's approach is healthier. I mean, there are many ways to skin a cat but I will never believe that starving is more harmful than taking more drugs.

Your friend is FoodTreyBrewer?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1386 on: June 23, 2013, 04:36:03 PM »

Your friend is FoodTreyBrewer?

He's not my friend. And he's not trey brewer, he's local polish dude.

Yet, shockingly similar story. Even powerlifting background. Come to thing about it, I know another guy who is similar, minus anorexia but has other mental issues. Same story basicly, bulked to the point of no return.

BTW Trey wasn't THAT fat compared to them. He had tons of muscle, tons of bloat and good amount of fat . It looked terrible but I don't think it was more than 20% bf. I was just as fat 2 years ago, just good 80kg less muscle, lol.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1387 on: June 23, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »
half bottle tren ed, dont know how much is mg per ml.

and a vial of gh morning and before sleep.

and test p, 3times daily, with every tooth bruhing.

and i put dbols and winny tabs into my pre and post workout meals, they really bring the hardness.

see, no book required.everyone thinks it has to do with dosage and whats being ran.

so much for that.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=482832.0

You're joking but this guy's cycle is close to what you've mentioned and he looks like shit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1388 on: June 23, 2013, 05:25:42 PM »
so, i open up the thread and i see this shit? gal and i spend our time trying to help and this is what we get now? lol what a bunch of little homos.

bro, fuck em. like why even share it now- before i had an urgency to share it cause it was so remarkable that i wanted everyone to try it. now i could hardly give a fuck, esp after dealing with some of these dildos.

besides, what is written in this thread is maybe now, what, a 1/3 of the total of what we have learned, and contains nothing of what we have discovered in the last month? let them have it. let me just say good luck getting to 4% kids. it'll never happen. you'll burn out faster then a meth head on a 30 day crystal binge.

lol its like a field that has been mined with land mines. me and gal walk thru it, take the hits, make all the mistakes show you how to walk thru it faster and easier than you can ever imagine doing on your own or you would have done it by and for what? lol fuck this bro.

seriously. its assholes like syphillis the little pansy who thinks hes doing us a favour that can suck my dick.

good luck to the rest of you who care enough to try it.

b

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1389 on: June 23, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
don't let Lame Nordstrom get you down, guys. He's just one troll. Plenty people here would love to (and need to!)  read it.

And think on this: if you sell it, Lame will buy it, just so he can spout nonsense about it. Wouldn't that feel good? Having him pay for your content?  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: June 23, 2013, 06:26:44 PM »
galenko thinks that his natty 13 inch bicepts were something that he couldnt bare to look at any more so now hes following the path of "whatever it takes" its rather unfortunate
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1391 on: June 23, 2013, 06:57:58 PM »
Is pathetik lAYNE nORTEM still melting down itt?

Oh brother....please let all of us know how you tore your pec while being an all "natural". Maybe you shouldn't have lowered your fucking dosages while fuking around with heavy weights on the bench.
all drugs - TPPIIP

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1392 on: June 23, 2013, 09:06:59 PM »
Falcon stick to your off the wall crazy ass drunk post....

You hung up bodybuilding or caring for you body a llllllooooonnnnggg time ago my friend. Any response is an excuse. Regardless if you were natty or not you look pretty sick back in the day. I also know a 48 year old grown ass man who "was an all star quarterback" BACK IN THE DAY.... give it up

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1393 on: June 23, 2013, 09:26:22 PM »
Regardless of those negative ppl, i for one would really love to read the book.
What u have posted i have tried and it helped me go through a huge plataeu.
Whatever its worth, thanks gal/noone and hope thebbook will see the light of day.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1394 on: June 23, 2013, 10:38:44 PM »
so, i open up the thread and i see this shit? gal and i spend our time trying to help and this is what we get now? lol what a bunch of little homos.

bro, fuck em. like why even share it now- before i had an urgency to share it cause it was so remarkable that i wanted everyone to try it. now i could hardly give a fuck, esp after dealing with some of these dildos.

besides, what is written in this thread is maybe now, what, a 1/3 of the total of what we have learned, and contains nothing of what we have discovered in the last month? let them have it. let me just say good luck getting to 4% kids. it'll never happen. you'll burn out faster then a meth head on a 30 day crystal binge.

lol its like a field that has been mined with land mines. me and gal walk thru it, take the hits, make all the mistakes show you how to walk thru it faster and easier than you can ever imagine doing on your own or you would have done it by and for what? lol fuck this bro.

seriously. its assholes like syphillis the little pansy who thinks hes doing us a favour that can suck my dick.

good luck to the rest of you who care enough to try it.

like my uncle used to say "you gotta want it"

meaning if your mind is strong and your drive is high, you WILL get there

getting ripped is about suffering, if you can't handle suffering then this game is not for you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: June 23, 2013, 11:20:03 PM »
galenko thinks that his natty 13 inch bicepts were something that he couldnt bare to look at any more so now hes following the path of "whatever it takes" its rather unfortunate

Did you see my post about the vegan bodybuilder from Portland? My daughter gave me the information about him and another Portland vegan bodybuilder.

I firmly believe humans are omnivores, but there is a strong movement toward vegetarianism and veganism lately. I am pretty healthy most of the time eating a omnivore diet. This doesn't mean I am not open to other ideas. Lately, I find myself eating more and more of a plant based diet. Lucky for me that I like beans. Beans are high in protein and they taste great when fixed right, Humus on whole wheat cracker is delicious and it always makes me feel invigorated.

Vegans don't consume dairy. I am a cheese lover. I am not sure I could give up dairy. Today I bought one of my favorite brands of Greek yogurt which has expanded their choices. The yogurt I bought today is honey lemon flavored. I have a cold at present. I suspect this influenced my yogurt flavor choice.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1396 on: June 23, 2013, 11:25:36 PM »
Did you see my post about the vegan bodybuilder from Portland? My daughter gave me the information about him and another Portland vegan bodybuilder.

I firmly believe humans are omnivores, but there is a strong movement toward vegetarianism and veganism lately. I am pretty healthy most of the time eating a omnivore diet. This doesn't mean I am not open to other ideas. Lately, I find myself eating more and more of a plant based diet. Lucky for me that I like beans. Beans are high in protein and they taste great when fixed right, Humus on whole wheat cracker is delicious and it always makes me feel invigorated.

Vegans don't consume dairy. I am a cheese lover. I am not sure I could give up dairy. Today I bought one of my favorite brands of Greek yogurt which has expanded their choices. The yogurt I bought today is honey lemon flavored. I have a cold at present. I suspect this influenced my yogurt flavor choice.

Well that's just fucking marvelous. I can sleep safely tonight knowing a geriatric tubby old homo likes to eat beans with his hummus. Keep us updated on the state of your cold and yogurt choices, please.

Gal, this thread has gone to shit but some good stuff here.. Tomorrow I'm starting 1200 cals again. Will post before and afters

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1397 on: June 24, 2013, 12:56:31 AM »
Well that's just fucking marvelous. I can sleep safely tonight knowing a geriatric tubby old homo likes to eat beans with his hummus. Keep us updated on the state of your cold and yogurt choices, please.

When he decides not to share with us that's he's put some caramel syrup on his yogurt, it'll be all your fault. >:(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1398 on: June 24, 2013, 05:16:08 AM »
like my uncle used to say "you gotta want it"

Was he your favorite uncle?  :-*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1399 on: June 24, 2013, 05:17:52 AM »

Sometimes it's the simple things......... ::)