Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452635 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1050 on: June 12, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »
BigRo....possibly the best bodybuilding physique on GetBig currently?

i would second this big and ripped to the bone
T

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1051 on: June 12, 2013, 12:13:20 PM »
no mate I don't think they need my diet, just saying it wouldn't work in my situation unless I wanted to scale things down and step away from the stage :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: June 12, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
they should clean this thread up and make it a sticky
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1053 on: June 12, 2013, 02:24:36 PM »
No measly 800-1200 calorie diet here my friends. Even if I was natural or running minimum amount and compound I would not waste away half my muscle tissue following such a program.

hey bro I get your incredulity 100%. like ya, you'll wither away to nothing it'll just eat up your lean tissue, esp once you get under 6% right?

just try it when you've done rebounding from your show. your going to make some good gains for the next couple weeks with all the super compensating your going thru. when your done eating and are ready to throttle back a bit I urge you to contact me and I'll lay this all out for you- theres a little more too it than eating 800-1000cal a day. try it for 2-3 weeks. it'll change your approach to dieting. in fact you could prolly run this protocol right up to 1-2 weeks out condition, depending on when you start depletion.

now thats a pretty bold statement isnt it?

you and I are very similar structurally in terms of big guys holding a lot of lean. my pic is somewhere on the board it'll validate that claim. I can honestly say you can get down to competition shape in the fraction of the time it takes on your present diet and still hold - and I can't say the same- too many variables at play- but I would think primarily as much tissue as you'd normally hold.

try it for 3 weeks when your done riding the rebound. post your findings here. if you want to try it pm me ill tell you exactly what I'm running so you'll it's not the drugs holding my tissue  

that's about the best offer I can make in support of what we are claiming here. I know it's sounds fucked up to say you won't wither away but dude if you try it you'll be absolutely amazed.

cheers.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1054 on: June 12, 2013, 02:46:34 PM »
ok this wasnt the original intent, but noone and me have decided we will write this all down in a consolidated booklet or book and make it available for everyone.

infact i have already started to write.ill give my best,and ill post here the chapters of it, we will make sure that everything, really everything is there.

with no agenda, no intent of selling drugs like others, or lying about natural this or that, just something which will work for people if they follow through.

the interest is there, we will see if its same for the demand ;D

we have found something that works and decided to go forward with it, we feel its superior to everything else out there.we are also modest :D

all the bullshit from lay nortern, the sloteye kid who say hes natural, they all look like shit most of the year, is time for something new, we both been shredded year in year out.

if for nothing else, it should atleast be a hillarious read based on all my typos and use of english language.

Can you please write it in your style of Eastern European English?

I'd like to hear more about methods how to mentally get psyched before heading out to the gym. I'm expecting to see at least a paragraph on playing Russian Roulette as a pre workout stimulant.

Thanks

all drugs - TPPIIP

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1055 on: June 12, 2013, 03:22:32 PM »
it will be written in that precise way,all my broke english, no whats this called which checks for spelling errors, no such thing.

8)

and yes, will be entertaining to read,not bro science trying to sound intelectual or something.

insults, everything, no holding back.

were self publishers, we have no contract to abide by, we mustnt keep quiet on any matter, and have no hidden agenda.

its already in the raw blueprint in writing, the simpler version ppl accept,the sooner itll be out.

as far as im concerned, it could be handwritten and the copys sent as bundle.

:D

An anti fat swine rhetoric would make for a humorous read

woolenbus

• Getbig II
« Reply #1056 on: June 12, 2013, 03:38:10 PM »
No one. Show your pics

woolenbus

• Getbig II
« Reply #1057 on: June 12, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
No just a lurker

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1058 on: June 12, 2013, 03:57:29 PM »
ill dedicate a chapter to this :D

meanwhile, still going strong:this should show that the 10k cals binge of pure shit foods had no worsening effect.not short term,not long term.today:

legs, i think this needs no comment,here the fatsos can see how leg muscle looks when thechub is gone

and here, look seratus(nyflex heres kinda your requested side chest pose),iner chest looks like skin is wrapped around the fiber,because,it is,haha.
furthermore brachialis to biceps area, paper thin skin, look at the elbow how the tricep attachment looks there.and look at the hand holding the phone, the wrist,this is only bones and skin.yes i walked with those clothes through the city today haha

lol, a newcomer

good pics,,,legs ripped up nice,,arms are sick,,,your plans work i have made some adjustments....

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1059 on: June 12, 2013, 05:27:24 PM »
Galeniko your upper arm looks thick as fuck there is that 19" or more?, be cool to see some whole body shots in posers no homo lol 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1060 on: June 12, 2013, 05:53:16 PM »
they certainly are not, not sure about the rest though whether one can get big legs and back etc on year round diet mode. Thought you were a shorty actually most tall guys don't have that thick look to the arms.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: June 12, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
here's some food for thought gentlemen.  

my last m2m ( meal to maintenance) was Sunday night.

Monday I got back into the diet w 800 cals. yesterday I was around 1k cal. today I'm at 700

i trained fasted this am.  I'm going in to work a grave shift. as I typically do ill nap for two hours before. tonight I couldn't sleep. I had TOO MUCH energy. I was wired. I had to stop myself from getting out of bed and training legs this evening.  I already did chest and back this am lol

no stims. no fatburners.

conventional 'wisdom' says this SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. I should be dragging my ass around everywhere.

gal and I have discussed this at length and have a pretty good theory. it's not ketosis as it starts to occur roughly 24-36 hours post m2m and it takes according to the 'experts' upwards of 72 hours to reach ketosis in a zero carb scenario. further more Gal uses carbs and experiences the same thing.

lets see if anyone can come up with the answer. here's two hints.

this energy does not exist in the 24-36 period post m2m. typically it really hits on day 3 of the low days.

it's why you get lethargy on 1800-2400cal diets.

food for though guys.  everyone has been so blinded by bullshit and broscience that it shouldn't happen, right? SAYS WHO? lol

we're pulling the curtain back like Dorothy did in the Wzard of Oz.

cheers.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1062 on: June 12, 2013, 07:00:05 PM »
Nothing hotter than a bunch of dudes comparing pics.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1063 on: June 12, 2013, 07:14:06 PM »
;D,,,get in there stud,,,

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1064 on: June 12, 2013, 07:21:45 PM »

>calls other people fags
>posts on getbig in galeniko show off thread

all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1065 on: June 12, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »
>calls other people fags
>posts on getbig in galeniko show off thread

When did I call someone a "fag?" I do not think you will find anywhere on GB where I call someone that!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1066 on: June 12, 2013, 07:29:08 PM »
;D,,,get in there stud,,,

I bet you'd like that.  ;D Try to determine what tier I'd be in.  ;) ;D

Maybe Ill post a pic of me in a bunny or squirrel costume  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1067 on: June 12, 2013, 07:33:30 PM »
Galeniko, very good arms.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1068 on: June 12, 2013, 07:39:36 PM »
they,and myself in general look like absolute shit if not lean,btw.

unimpressive.but when lean im suprised myself.

but thats the whoe point,even a twink will look good when lean and tanned, he will look kinda ok :D

Well, youre arms look 20" when lean.
X

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1069 on: June 12, 2013, 07:40:13 PM »

Well, youre arms look 20" when lean.

Your penis looks huge when lean as well. I'm not joking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1070 on: June 12, 2013, 08:02:36 PM »

You penis look huge when lean as well. I'm not joking.

Been following the Adonis diet.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: June 12, 2013, 08:20:36 PM »
oh and i forgot, i cant remember when i had the last day off training.

i should be severly and utterly overtrained, yet i do daily very high volume trainings.

by very high volume i mean just arms i do 40 sets+.

sleeping no more than 6hrs daily.

waking up fresh like newly born.

noone, i think i have a term for that state.

lets call it "survival mode" state.

i find this is a good description.

maybe its plain and simple starvation state.

This sounds about right, add 30-40mins of cardio in as well in the morning 6 days a week. Training I can go and go I have to force myself to take a day off, usually around the 21 day mark.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: June 12, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »
yah, some philospoh once said a day without laughing is a lost day.

i find a day without training isa lost day.

some fools will think theyre overtrained bc they cant bench 5 lbs more next training with their 2 buddies helping him onthemovement, duh,theres a way around that.thosepeople-dj 181 comes to mind- basicaly need a bbuilding training lobotomy and start from scratch.

yeah my kind of "cardio" is special, i dont like mindlessly beeing on stationary bike, i do something else.

not that cardio is needed with this programma :D

Fair enough.  I have to hammer out my cardio as I'm not giving up having my weekend drinks.

Funny I use to think that too about having to lessen the weight 10 pounds  on bench I was over training.  Such crap

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: June 12, 2013, 11:49:34 PM »
This sounds about right, add 30-40mins of cardio in as well in the morning 6 days a week. Training I can go and go I have to force myself to take a day off, usually around the 21 day mark.

lol agreed. esp when you really get into the diet. you'll be training training training and one day you'll just wake up tired. with me it isnt sore, just tired. then i'll think about it- when was the last time i took a day off from the gym. i'll think about it as long as i can remember and be like- no way- 2 1/2 weeks?

when your mind is set, your diet is on point, and your seeing results daily its easy to go everyday just to see what you'll look like tomorrow.

like Gal i feel like a day without training is a lost day. i'll rest when my body tells me it needs rest. why rest just cause 'its your day off' doesnt make sense. just like it doesnt make sense not to hit the same muscle group 24-48 hours after training it the first time. if its good to go its good to go. you just know the feeling when you get it.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: June 13, 2013, 07:11:37 AM »
x factor trying to shoe horn himself into the galeniko and no one road show in this thread
T