Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452643 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1075 on: June 13, 2013, 10:45:03 AM »
x factor trying to shoe horn himself into the galeniko and no one road show in this thread

haha make no mistake friend. xfactor is probably one of the leanest guys on this site. looks like he could be on the cover of a fitness mag and I'm a pretty critical guy. lol his methods, like bigro's are different from mine and Gals (higher cals, cardio) but they work for him. like we said a long time ago many paths to Rome. gal and I take a different path. but gotta give props where props are do the guy looks awesome. all homo. :D
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: June 13, 2013, 10:53:13 AM »
haha make no mistake friend. xfactor is probably one of the leanest guys on this site. looks like he could be on the cover of a fitness mag and I'm a pretty critical guy. lol his methods, like bigro's are different from mine and Gals (higher cals, cardio) but they work for him. like we said a long time ago many paths to Rome. gal and I take a different path. but gotta give props where props are do the guy looks awesome. all homo. :D

i know im just messing

guy is living the dream  8)
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: June 13, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »
x factor trying to shoe horn himself into the galeniko and no one road show in this thread

Easy there tiger. I give credit where it's due.  I've actually patched together my system from a lot of no one's views. That's no secret. Both these guys rock some solid physiques.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: June 13, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »
Lots of circle jerking going on in this thread, maybe should get moved to the sex board

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: June 13, 2013, 11:24:03 AM »
Easy there tiger. I give credit where it's due.  I've actually patched together my system from a lot of no one's views. That's no secret. Both these guys rock some solid physiques.

it was but a joke  :-*
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: June 13, 2013, 11:26:45 AM »
Lots of circle jerking going on in this thread, maybe should get moved to the sex board

Come on in Army.  Give it a little tug...  Let's see the old pic of that guy from bodybuilding.com you used to post  :P

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: June 13, 2013, 01:02:42 PM »

someone pass the lube please.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: June 13, 2013, 01:13:30 PM »

are you saying certain people in this thread have started jelqing purely so they can fuck themselves in the ass army?
T

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: June 13, 2013, 01:22:27 PM »
Can confirm the limitless energy that comes from 800 cals per day. It's almost scary how alert and vibrant you feel. Maybe it has to do with cortisol, I don't know, but not only are you literally jumping out of bed in the morning, your mindset also changes dramatically. I feel extremely positive and experience a insatiable appetite for training. You can just keep going and going, without the buzzed feeling of excessive caffeine intake.

I've no idea the mechanism that allows for this "drive". It's counter intuitive as we're led to believe that more calories/carbs will result in more energy/output. I work a very fast paced physically demanding job and just felt sluggish when pounding the calories. I'm getting 5 hours sleep, working ten hour days with a half hour break and still training for 90 mins with plenty left in me.

The only way to describe the mood/energy is "light on your feet". Combine this with some motivating/upbeat music and you're on your way to becoming a true life energizer bunny  8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: June 13, 2013, 01:25:34 PM »
Can confirm the limitless energy that comes from 800 cals per day. It's almost scary how alert and vibrant you feel. Maybe it has to do with cortisol, I don't know, but not only are you literally jumping out of bed in the morning, your mindset also changes dramatically. I feel extremely positive and experience a insatiable appetite for training. You can just keep going and going, without the buzzed feeling of excessive caffeine intake.

I've no idea the mechanism that allows for this "drive". It's counter intuitive as we're led to believe that more calories/carbs will result in more energy/output. I work a very fast paced physically demanding job and just felt sluggish when pounding the calories. I'm getting 5 hours sleep, working ten hour days with a half hour break and still training for 90 mins with plenty left in me.

The only way to describe the mood/energy is "light on your feet". Combine this with some motivating/upbeat music and you're on your way to becoming a true life energizer bunny  8)

;)

b

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1085 on: June 13, 2013, 01:27:20 PM »

Could it be that the increased energy is that which would've otherwise gone to digesting all those extra calories?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: June 13, 2013, 01:29:55 PM »
im on 4 calories a day and feel phenomenal

its like i could fly  8)
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: June 13, 2013, 01:44:30 PM »
Could it be that the increased energy is that which would've otherwise gone to digesting all those extra calories?

we feel this is possible and likely. and we think the body becomes incredibly efficient in a severe calorie deficit at scavaging fat cells for fuel in the absense of enough fuel from food for it to rely on that for function.

further more Gal and I have noticed something about the m2m once you get below 6% that we'll explore in the book that ties into this phenomena. like we said this system will work for everyone to get to 6% or so. it's simple physics. if you can't get to 6% you simply are not following the template we've outlined.

at 6% the m2m needs to change. we tell you what to do, why we found this change is necessary and lay out where to go from here and get ultra shredded in a fraction of the time of other diets and without cardio.

as we said before this it's not ketosis as we've talked about before. we don't know what specific mechanisms are involved. like i said we are real world results guys not 'science' guys is but it happens and it's goddamn efficient at fueling you and stripping the fat off you at the same time.

but yes, good catch dude. you guys are learning.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1088 on: June 13, 2013, 01:47:05 PM »

You're hallucinating you fool, have a jam butty.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: June 13, 2013, 02:07:33 PM »

I believe so. The whole "Resting and Digesting" mantra parroted by many a socially stunted, basement dwelling video game playing permabulker needs to die. I require endless energy to get S**t done! No time for moping around in a carb induced coma, napping like a baby after 3 sets of "high intensity", blood and guts training. Shoveling down endless bowls of sweet potato and chicken in a futile effort to "add size"

Bodybuilding is about being able to take your shirt off at any given time and look the part. You shouldn't need six weeks preparation just to have abs for the beach. The average bloated gym rat is a couple of missed training sessions and few poorly timed binge meals away from being "desk worker fat (think Wiggs)"  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1090 on: June 13, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
I believe so. The whole "Resting and Digesting" mantra parroted by many a socially stunted, basement dwelling video game playing permabulker needs to die. I require endless energy to get S**t done! No time for moping around in a carb induced coma, napping like a baby after 3 sets of "high intensity", blood and guts training. Shoveling down endless bowls of sweet potato and chicken in a futile effort to "add size"

Bodybuilding is about being able to take your shirt off at any given time and look the part. You shouldn't need six weeks preparation just to have abs for the beach. The average bloated gym rat is a couple of missed training sessions and few poorly timed binge meals away from being "desk worker fat (think Wiggs)"  ;D

So why are you on an 800cal diet? What do you do for maintenance?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: June 13, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »

So why are you on an 800cal diet? W hat do you do for maintenance?
It lets me maintain a low bodyfat while enjoying "heroic" levels of energy. I occasionally refeed but never truly binge anymore. Embrace the hunger.

It's a state of mind. a true synergy of mental and physical components combining to unlock your true potential. It's hard to explain but you'll know the exact moment you've entered "the zone"

Another side effect manifests itself in feelings of disgust for the slovenly, unkempt, sloppy genenral public moving in slow motion around you, horrified at the frumpy soccer mom feeding her chubby child a diet of endless sodas and "trailer trash" carbs. These mere mortals are beyond reach, for I am operating on a higher plane of existence, unplugged from the Monsanto Matrix of Grain/Wheat and gluten based genocide.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us

ukjeff

« Reply #1092 on: June 13, 2013, 02:34:16 PM »
I have a feeling this thread is going to descend into farce.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1093 on: June 13, 2013, 02:35:08 PM »
It lets me maintain a low bodyfat while enjoying "heroic" levels of energy. I occasionally refeed but never truly binge anymore. Embrace the hunger.

It's a state of mind. a true synergy of mental and physical components combining to unlock your true potential. It's hard to explain but you'll know the exact moment you've entered "the zone"

Another side effect manifests itself in feelings of disgust for the slovenly, unkempt, sloppy genenral public moving in slow motion around you, horrified at the frumpy soccer mom feeding her chubby child a diet of endless sodas and "trailer trash" carbs. These mere mortals are beyond reach, for I am operating on a higher plane of existence, unplugged from the Monsanto Matrix of Grain/Wheat and gluten based genocide.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us

u must be a ripped yogi with ur thoughts there,,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1094 on: June 13, 2013, 02:42:07 PM »
BOOST WILL ASSURE THAT,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1095 on: June 13, 2013, 02:42:29 PM »

well put man, i'm impressed

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: June 13, 2013, 03:09:14 PM »
I follow John Brown's regime (Trained Melvin Anthony, Shawn Ray etc)

Mon, Wed, Fri, (Chest, Shoulders, Arms)

Tue, Thurs, Sat (Legs, Back)

Abs, forearms, calves can be worked daily.

Sun: Church  ;D

Crazy high volume for everything.

"But isn't that overtraining" I hear the peanut gallery of overfed lazy pigs cry.....

Well even GetBig's favourite Dr Layne Norton admitted on a recent radio show that there is NO SCIENTIFIC basis for overtraining. No study has ever shown a muscle to "atrophy (shrink)" due to too much workload. It's broscience hogwash spouted by a legion of lobotomized, work shy losers.

Have at it you Fat F****

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: June 13, 2013, 03:22:27 PM »

x2, now no one is talking about a book?

oh brother ::)

listen, i like your posts no one, your experience is much appreciated on this board, but you're about to step off the deep end.  time to step away from the keyboard...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: June 13, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »
No study has ever shown a muscle to "atrophy (shrink)" due to too much workload.

oh, so that's what overtraining means? ::)

if there's no such thing as overtraining, do 20000 reps of squats with 80% your 1rm max every day, or as close as possible.  tell me how you feel in a year.

::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1099 on: June 13, 2013, 03:34:37 PM »
You're hallucinating you fool, have a jam butty.

Here comes the "natural wonder" aka I just took steroids just once or twice, as a finishing touch.
all drugs - TPPIIP