Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452661 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1225 on: June 18, 2013, 05:39:31 PM »

this post  > more broscience.

do you have any idea how much stress it requires to cause your body to canabalise lean tissue? you think eating 1500 cals a day might cause you to lose muscle? lol this is ridiculous.

if it were that easy to lose muscle none of us would be here. cavemen being nomadic hunter/gatherers would spend days tracking and hunting prey before making a kill and eating. but your going to lose muscle cause you cut the number of cals your body doesn't need down. makes no sense at all. why would you lose muscle from not giving your body cals it would either use to maintain your present level of bf or get you fatter? the cals your cutting are those being used to support the fat tissue you've spent years accumulating.

you guys need to get these stupid ideas out if your heads.

your not losing muscle. this goes one of two ways. you may look flat from an imbalance in your water, glycogen or sodium but that about it, or you didn't have as much lean tissue as you would have liked to believe you did to begin with. fat and lean tissue are two very different things.

it's that simple.

LOL you call MY post "broscience"???  because I talk about my concerns after having followed your precious method, when you then proceed to post bunch of assumption rife "reasoning"... the irony ::)

rofl, dude honest advice: you need to relax.  i'm one of the few people earnestly trying to follow your/gal's method, and if i voice my experiences you act like someone is trying to kidnap your children.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1226 on: June 18, 2013, 05:48:34 PM »
My problem is the bad habit of the late night eating itself which is what I need to work on. Started back when trying to "bulk" as a natural (lol) and made it a point to eat every time I'd wake up to piss. It's not so much a concern when maintaining and I've found ways to work around it but when dieting I'm not likely to make the best dietary choices being that I'm half asleep.

Only time I was able to sleep the whole night without waking up in years was when using valium. Not willing to go down that path again though cause I know many guys in bbing fall into some nasty addictions in efforts to kill pain, lethargy, hunger...etc. Many guys become walking pharmacies to combat side effects. You take drugs to grow, than something bloat, why not take something for hunger which in turn gives you insomnia, than you take a benzo/sleeping pill to fall asleep etc etc.

^
meltdown.
I think what you are saying is the symptoms of one drug causes action which needs a reaction so  take another drug the cycle continues next thing you know you are on all kinds of stuff.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1227 on: June 18, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »
I think what you are saying is the symptoms of one drug causes action which needs a reaction so  take another drug the cycle continues next thing you know you are on all kinds of stuff.

Exactly.

Before you know it you're in a run down hotel room wearing a bunny suit thinking what on earth have I done with myself.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: June 18, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »
i just have the biggest meal before going to sleep, this way i get hungry sometime in the night, but sleep through.

so much for the dont eat before bedtime broscience.

the good thing, with this shredded look i mustnt explain what is wrong and why, what i do and did is simply obviously the right way.
yes dont ovethink stuff, keep everything simple.
dont think about gyno and hairloss and all,if you do, better to seek other hobby.

Yeah you do this with very little and people should take note. People will put all sorts of things in their bodies to achieve a certain look and it's simply not needed. The pros are on another level...most of us here just wanna look a little better to enjoy life.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1229 on: June 18, 2013, 06:19:42 PM »
galenko is one of those crazy mexicans who sees no future health issues arising from such habits
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: June 18, 2013, 06:27:05 PM »
one example is ppl shouldnt even think once about choice of peds before they reach 6%.

they sit there in their fat corpses and daydreamhow tren will be the best thing for them,when they should just stop thinking,stfu,and train like animals until 6%.

THEN we can talk peds.

surely it hasnt escaped your attention that i never posted again in steroid section,bc its a joke to argue with ppl whoneverposteda pic and obvious drugpushers advicing newcomers to do cycles i wouldnt reccomend to my worst enemies.

its an absolute joke if someone whos over 10% has to think what ped he should take.

or how much.leaves me to question if they have any sense for reality.

and the joke goes further than that, the predictable what about gyno what about test levels not recovering blabla comes next.

listen to the guys who been there and can be trusted.or try for yourself.thats all the options there are.

so many tren fatsos, and i have to listen to anything they say?haha

Yeah I noticed you stopped posting there. Its useless to give out your kind of advice to guys still looking for magic pills and potions. Countless guys have run tren/mast/gh etc and still haven't reached your level of conditioning. You prove stuff like that is not needed but nobody wants to acknowledge what they lack is discipline and instead rely on the type of "cycle" they should run.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1231 on: June 18, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »
Yeah I noticed you stopped posting there. Its useless to give out your kind of advice to guys still looking for magic pills and potions. Countless guys have run tren/mast/gh etc and still haven't reached your level of conditioning. You prove stuff like that is not needed but nobody wants to acknowledge what they lack is discipline and instead rely on the type of "cycle" they should run.
welcome to internet bbing,,drugs 1st,,training and eating/diet wherever it falls,,,weekend club muscles...drink gains away on weekends,,,but make sure shirtless in dark club to show off what will be gone by winter,,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1232 on: June 18, 2013, 06:51:15 PM »
this coming from american obese fatso who has daily re drug habbit, the irony is strong there.
its not just not needed, its really secondary if anything.in somecases its obsolete, as in,too much.

yes, i at firsthtought ok ppljust dont know exactly how to diet, but i realize they most likely dont even know how to train.
yet "study" about cycles,haha.

if someone diet is 90% ok, on some gear and training good enough, they will look brutal.

if not,they will look like shit.

they laugh about personal trainers(rightfully so),but theyre just as ignorant.

personal trainer's need to make $$$they will do whatever to keep u as client.if u suceed or look better than them kills there need or ur need for them.i been training guy with me as a friend for yrs ,,,says i saved him time,money,and gave him motivation he never had before training with me..

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1233 on: June 18, 2013, 06:55:41 PM »
galeniko, this guy wants you to grace him with your club moves

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1234 on: June 18, 2013, 06:57:59 PM »
galeniko, this guy wants you to grace him with your club moves
to dj's defense he is 100 pct bigger,leaner,conditioned over this,,him talking smack in this pic yeah he took a beating,but he has backed up his words to get better and he did,he's not trying to hang with you cswol size wise.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1235 on: June 18, 2013, 07:09:05 PM »
LOL you call MY post "broscience"???  because I talk about my concerns after having followed your precious method, when you then proceed to post bunch of assumption rife "reasoning"... the irony ::)

rofl, dude honest advice: you need to relax.  i'm one of the few people earnestly trying to follow your/gal's method, and if i voice my experiences you act like someone is trying to kidnap your children.

listen bro dont get all upset cause i said your post was full of broscience. why are you so defensive? do you see me getting defensive about what you just wrote? no. its your opinion. i might agree or disagree but i dont see anything wrong with it.

but when you talk broscience and try to relate it to this method im going to point it out. simple as that., get offended all day long if you want. it is what it is. cheers.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1236 on: June 18, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »
welcome to internet bbing,,drugs 1st,,training and eating/diet wherever it falls,,,weekend club muscles...drink gains away on weekends,,,but make sure shirtless in dark club to show off what will be gone by winter,,,

great post.
b

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1237 on: June 18, 2013, 07:20:57 PM »
Think I have adrenal fatigue, so I'm not sure if the current diet is helping things (I take fish oils but think a healthier fat intake assists in recovery). I don't really drink coffee, I only used ECA for a week and felt fine coming off it, I've been on tren for the first time since March.

I have most symptoms listed here http://www.naturalnews.com/024985_cortisol_blood_fatigue.html

I'll try keep to the diet as much as possible but with the added recovery foods, going to get bloods to confirm but I'm 99% sure - reckon I should stay on 150-250mg test or come OFF everything?  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1238 on: June 18, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
listen bro dont get all upset cause i said your post was full of broscience. why are you so defensive? do you see me getting defensive about what you just wrote? no. its your opinion. i might agree or disagree but i dont see anything wrong with it.

but when you talk broscience and try to relate it to this method im going to point it out. simple as that., get offended all day long if you want. it is what it is. cheers.
who coined the 'broscience'bbing,,, layne norton? ..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1239 on: June 18, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »
Think I have adrenal fatigue, so I'm not sure if the current diet is helping things (I take fish oils but think a healthier fat intake assists in recovery). I don't really drink coffee, I only used ECA for a week and felt fine coming off it, I've been on tren for the first time since March.

I have most symptoms listed here http://www.naturalnews.com/024985_cortisol_blood_fatigue.html

I'll try keep to the diet as much as possible but with the added recovery foods, going to get bloods to confirm but I'm 99% sure - reckon I should stay on 150-250mg test or come OFF everything?  
get the 'tests'not going by reading symptoms from artice,maybe as a guide to alert yourself,see doc,,

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1240 on: June 18, 2013, 07:42:16 PM »
if you dont train come off everythin cold turkey.

this sounds like 1 or 2 days off the gym will be enough though.

I still want to train so I'll try stay ON something, whats the lowest test you'd recommend? Ideally want to give my body a complete rest but I'm currently not training upper body much, doing rehab stuff cause I dislocated my shoulder not too long ago, having low/no test during this period would suck but I'll do it if need be.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: June 18, 2013, 08:05:20 PM »
who coined the 'broscience'bbing,,, layne norton? ..

i'm not sure, but it's a dumb word which is actually synonymous with the term "sophistry", which has been around for thousands of years.  sophistry means convincing, but flawed, reasoning.  in ancient greece, sophists were basically smooth-talking teachers who would "educate" people for a fee, using very convincing arguments while arriving, nevertheless, at incorrect conclusions.

sophistry is far from unique to the greeks, though.  it's practiced everywhere, especially in relatively unscientific circles -- like the bodybuilding community.

the anti- or unscientific method:  start from your conclusion (or model), and mold your observations so that they fit your conclusion.

the scientific method:  admit you're only guessing, go out and exhaustively record observations in a systematic way ("experiment"), and then adjust your guess to arrive at a conclusion (or model) that explains all of your observations.

science = look first, conclude second.
pseudoscience = conclude first, look second.

naturally, science is hard and takes a lot of work.  sophistry, broscience, or whatever you want to call it, is much easier: all you have to do is believe something is true, and then start explaining everything in terms of your conclusion.

for example, someone comes up with a method, say, like galeniko and no ones.  the scientific way of proceeding about things would then be to design an experiment and conduct countless trials with as many people as possible, then record and analyze the results, and finally see if they match the expected outcome.  if they dont, the method needs to be adjusted.

the "broscience" way is: claim you've found the ultimate fat loss method, tell everyone to go try it, and then, when people report back, if the results aren't what you expected (i.e. resounding success) tell them they screwed up, they are wrong, or invent some other excuse which allows you to continue on believing in your method.

the first way -- the scientific one -- is practically unheard of in the fitness community.  the second one is, as im sure you've all noticed, ubiquitous.

the word "broscience" shouldn't really be used as an insult much in the fitness community, as it has come to be, largely because there is little alternative.  we're all restricted to using very, very crude, limited "science" with tiny, horribly flawed experiments IN THE BEST CASE.  even professional scientists dont have the funding, interest, or capabilities, to come up with the kind of exhaustive program plans that are often peddled by "gurus" and trainers of all kinds -- how much worse off are we, who barely know anything outside of our own time in the gym?

when people forget this and go around preaching their dogma as gospel... things get ugly.  just look at the sorry end of the gh15 saga... everyone thought the guy gave great advice, then he starts acting like an infallible "god of hormones" and the next thing you know he's completely alienated everyone.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1242 on: June 18, 2013, 08:08:05 PM »
i'm not sure, but it's a dumb word which is actually synonymous with the term "sophistry", which has been around for thousands of years.  sophistry means convincing, but flawed, reasoning.  in ancient greece, sophists were basically smooth-talking teachers who would "educate" people for a fee, using very convincing arguments while arriving, nevertheless, at incorrect conclusions.

sophistry is far from unique to the greeks, though.  it's practiced everywhere, especially in relatively unscientific circles -- like the bodybuilding community.

the anti- or unscientific method:  start from your conclusion (or model), and mold your observations so that they fit your conclusion.

the scientific method:  admit you're only guessing, go out and exhaustively record observations in a systematic way ("experiment"), and then adjust your guess to arrive at a conclusion (or model) that explains all of your observations.

science = look first, conclude second.
pseudoscience = conclude first, look second.

naturally, science is hard and takes a lot of work.  sophistry, broscience, or whatever you want to call it, is much easier: all you have to do is believe something is true, and then start explaining everything in terms of your conclusion.

for example, someone comes up with a method, say, like galeniko and no ones.  the scientific way of proceeding about things would then be to design an experiment and conduct countless trials with as many people as possible, then record and analyze the results, and finally see if they match the expected outcome.  if they dont, the method needs to be adjusted.

the "broscience" way is: claim you've found the ultimate fat loss method, tell everyone to go try it, and then, when people report back, if the results aren't what you expected (i.e. resounding success) tell them they screwed up, they are wrong, or invent some other excuse which allows you to continue on believing in your method.

the first way -- the scientific one -- is practically unheard of in the fitness community.  the second one is, as im sure you've all noticed, ubiquitous.
thanks for clearing up,,

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: June 18, 2013, 08:42:09 PM »
cesiphus, thats many logical fallcys there.

only suckers believed gh15.

only an idiot will believe someone who hasnt posted a pic.

haha, might want to review no one's posting history, in that case.  but i don't mean to insult no one.  a lot of people believed gh15, and not just suckers.  the guy posted a LOT of stuff over the years, and a lot of it was dead on, in my opinion.  i'm not sure why, actually, you have such a negative view of him.

besides that neither noone nor i did claim scientific proof or anything, we actualy said were the opposite of scientists, hell, science hasnt fugured out why muscle even grow and how, so we know our place.

i completely agree.  actually, my example wasn't meant as an attack on your method or an accusation as such, but it wasn't entirely innocent either.  i feel you guys, no one in particular, are steering beyond your limits with some of the recent posts.

there is no sciene(beyond couple testosterone studies) in bodybuilding.only knowledge.

just because the mags who brainwashed everyone have biggest exposure odesnt mean theyre right.

i metaphoricaly shit on layne nortern and all the others who cant back up their words.

i completely agree.

the only thing i disagree with in your whole post (besides the gh15 stuff), is that mine was full of fallacies :D

btw do have your vitamin suplementation, vit c ,multivitamins, etc the whole phlethora, magnesium, the tabs are good enough for me, and yes i have no doubts theyre absolutely needed.

if i dont have them i simply get sick and thats it.

but thsi should go without mentioning.

nope, i'll look into this.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1244 on: June 18, 2013, 08:50:35 PM »
i just have the biggest meal before going to sleep, this way i get hungry sometime in the night, but sleep through.

so much for the dont eat before bedtime broscience.

the good thing, with this shredded look i mustnt explain what is wrong and why, what i do and did is simply obviously the right way.
yes dont ovethink stuff, keep everything simple.
dont think about gyno and hairloss and all,if you do, better to seek other hobby.

What to you eat before bed? I will wake up and eat in the middle of the night if I don't eat before bed. I eat 7-10 whole eggs or oatmeal depending on my mood and intake that day, it works for me. I'm curious of your take

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: June 18, 2013, 09:13:02 PM »
My problem is the bad habit of the late night eating itself which is what I need to work on. Started back when trying to "bulk" as a natural (lol) and made it a point to eat every time I'd wake up to piss. It's not so much a concern when maintaining and I've found ways to work around it but when dieting I'm not likely to make the best dietary choices being that I'm half asleep.

Only time I was able to sleep the whole night without waking up in years was when using valium. Not willing to go down that path again though cause I know many guys in bbing fall into some nasty addictions in efforts to kill pain, lethargy, hunger...etc. Guys become walking pharmacies to combat side effects. You take drugs to grow, than something bloat, why not take something for hunger which in turn gives you insomnia, than you take a benzo/sleeping pill to fall asleep etc etc.

^
meltdown.

Have you ever looked into Trazodone as a sleep aid? Without a very small dose of Trazodone, I constantly wake up during the night. 75 mg and I am down for the night with no grogginess the next morning, just the good feeling of being refreshed by a great night's sleep. Trazodone is also prescribed for depression as well as a sleep aid. I think the dosage for depression is much higher. The only side is that some people will experience a day or so of flu like symptoms if the stop taking it cold turkey. I am one of those folks.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1246 on: June 18, 2013, 10:35:51 PM »
As mentioned before clean for 5 months now due to hospital visit where I lost around 50 to 60 pounds of muscle and fat. Been doing the GAL and TA diet, once again all natural, fucked up rotator cuff, so pretty much pull ups and pushups with a few varations. 1500 cals a day and 1 day 24 fast. Exactly 30 days from first pic to second.... nothing to brag home about still have a long way to go and flame about pic in reflections but hate on, its get big :) But these men do speak the truth fuck the "bodybuilding propganda"

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1247 on: June 18, 2013, 10:37:52 PM »
^Drastic change to the better in 30days, props^

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1248 on: June 18, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »
And before... shrunk a lot but shit happens and licking my chops thinking about eating clen and trening hard again....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1249 on: June 18, 2013, 11:22:20 PM »

Only time I was able to sleep the whole night without waking up in years was when using valium. Not willing to go down that path again though cause I know many guys in bbing fall into some nasty addictions in efforts to kill pain, lethargy, hunger...etc. Guys become walking pharmacies to combat side effects. You take drugs to grow, than something bloat, why not take something for hunger which in turn gives you insomnia, than you take a benzo/sleeping pill to fall asleep etc etc.

^
meltdown.

just keep a pic of your fav physique artist plastered to your wall, that'll keep you motivated to stay on course