Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452625 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1625 on: July 01, 2013, 10:54:46 PM »
from you,id evem take sexual favors for payment ;D

we dont even know yet, paypal, wester union or what.

this is how much we care for the money :D
oh, now we can cliam to be ;D

as for signed, nah this will be some online format,at least until economical breakthrough ;D

Make it paypal. WU sucks harder than Liberace on a thick shake. Used it for buying 'research products' a few times, but never again.

Also, since you rightly feel that no cost = people just reading it for fun, and not investing any effort: Why not offer PM assistance to those who buy it? Sorts out the wheat from the chaff.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1626 on: July 02, 2013, 12:13:45 AM »
also, lyle mcdonalds is he sincere about steroid use?
thought about the same ;D

here's lyle doing some heavy deads

btw, do swiss misses shout out to you from their cars while you're strutting along the street?

in the jew s of a those females sure as hell would do that for you stud

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1627 on: July 02, 2013, 12:39:49 AM »

btw, do swiss misses shout out to you from their cars while you're strutting along the street?

Jesus. Does he even lift? And no, 335 does not count as a lift.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: July 02, 2013, 01:01:30 AM »
This thread is the greatest sales pitch ever

I hope they sell shit loads

here is my book

lift weights

eat a healthy diet

rest and repeat

you are welcome  8)
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1629 on: July 02, 2013, 03:20:52 AM »

haha, heavy deads, oh brother

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1630 on: July 02, 2013, 08:02:57 AM »
haha,brutal usage of belts to basically lift the weight my weekly grocerys weigh.

brutal putting t shirt on to cover the body that he doesnt have :D

yeah, some women shout,some are introverted, the sheer shock just makes their jaw drop and they get that look in eyes like a cow which heard thunder first time.

someask me if thats natural,i tell them yes it is,steroid users are typicaly always bloated etc.hahaha.

speaking of bloated, in the gym there was this waterlogged guy with "dangerous" stare when working out, after training he sits at gym bar and eats,from tupperware, chicken with nothing.
i tell him hey good apetite, looks tasty, and i guess you as big guy need all that food.

he"yeah man, i always have to fill up,always have to eat alot"

hahahahahah ;D

i see quite a few of those bloated toads in my gym as well

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1631 on: July 02, 2013, 08:05:00 AM »
haha,brutal usage of belts to basically lift the weight my weekly grocerys weigh.

brutal putting t shirt on to cover the body that he doesnt have :D

yeah, some women shout,some are introverted, the sheer shock just makes their jaw drop and they get that look in eyes like a cow which heard thunder first time.

someask me if thats natural,i tell them yes it is,steroid users are typicaly always bloated etc.hahaha.

speaking of bloated, in the gym there was this waterlogged guy with "dangerous" stare when working out, after training he sits at gym bar and eats,from tupperware, chicken with nothing.
i tell him hey good apetite, looks tasty, and i guess you as big guy need all that food.

he"yeah man, i always have to fill up,always have to eat alot"

hahahahahah ;D
HE DIDN'T HAPPEN TO HAVE DO'RAG/WEIGHT BELT UP TO CHEST ,AND 80'S BAGGY PANTS IN 2013 ON ,,ANY CHANCE..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1632 on: July 02, 2013, 08:12:28 AM »
Optimum mocha capuchino mixes great with coffee. Throw in some ice for a cold, anabolic, caffinated drink.

Picked up some Jay Robb Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder and have been mixing it in with a 7-11 Big Gulp Iced Coffee. Fvckin' Heaven.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1633 on: July 02, 2013, 08:59:28 AM »
Make it paypal. WU sucks harder than Liberace on a thick shake. Used it for buying 'research products' a few times, but never again.

Also, since you rightly feel that no cost = people just reading it for fun, and not investing any effort: Why not offer PM assistance to those who buy it? Sorts out the wheat from the chaff.

we're actually kicking around the idea of offering training online. this will eliminate a lot of pretenders and those not serious about getting shape.  also saves us wasting our time with people who aren't serious.

I told my buddy this over txt today:

'people are funny. they take up my time expecting information for nothing that I have spent a lifetime learning and accumulating and think nothing of eating up my time like they deserve it or something. not talking about my friends I'll always help then. taking people at the gym or work. then they txt me and ask me to repeat what I already told then previously. wtf. frustrates me to no end. the fact they eat up that time and THEN don't do what I say reallllllly drives me. lol. the book ends all that. ya here's a book. it's got everything you need. that's $20 please. don't bug me no more. :D.'

that's EXACTLY how I feel. if some here don't like it you can suck my dick. don't buy the book. no sweat of my balls. stay fat the rest of your life on diets that don't work. if you want to buy the book awesome. we'll help you any way we can.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: July 02, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
This thread is the greatest sales pitch ever

I hope they sell shit loads

here is my book

lift weights

eat a healthy diet

rest and repeat

you are welcome  8)

right cause everyone who does that walks around at sub5 right?

you ball busting used to be cute. now it's annoying. don't want the book don't fucking buy it. there are people who'll want to better themselves. this is for them. not you. so feel free to fuck off with your sales pitch bulshit. your questioning my integrity and my motivations. I take exception to that.

get it?
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1635 on: July 02, 2013, 09:05:17 AM »
right cause everyone who does that walks around at sub5 right?

you ball busting used to be cute. now it's annoying. don't want the book don't fucking buy it. there are people who'll want to better themselves. this is for them. not you. so feel free to fuck with your sales pitch bulshit. your questioning my integrity and my motivations. I take exception to that.

get it?

fuck you  :-*

everyone is kissing your ass on here

dont question my right to challenge you

this is getbig not the no one and gal show

you are both starting to sound like gh 15 who the fuck do you think you are
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1636 on: July 02, 2013, 09:07:06 AM »

BigMac showing some self esteem issues?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1637 on: July 02, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »

Stay out of this, stumpy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: July 02, 2013, 09:08:16 AM »

wow you will back anyone who has a go at me

who is the one with low self esteem  :-*
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: July 02, 2013, 09:09:36 AM »
wow you will back anyone who has a go at me

who is the one with low self esteem  :-*

Not me Mr. "I'm too pussy to diet for more than a week before crying about binging on GB"   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: July 02, 2013, 09:10:13 AM »
Not me Mr. "I'm too pussy to diet for more than a week before crying about binging on GB"   

zzzzzz

i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore
T

subseven

• Getbig II
Having a Hard Time Adding Up the Numbers Here
« Reply #1641 on: July 02, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »
Gal and NoOne

Great thread guys and I agree with pretty much everything here; thanks a lot for sharing this all. A few questions to Gal, however.

Why do you exercise with such high volume? If you already gave a reason for the huge volume that you do, I might have missed that. But I recall you saying you do like 40 sets for arms alone and also work out pretty much every day, right?
Especially since you say you are not trying to put on additional muscle mass, why such huge volume? I can see such volume being useful for burning additional calories, but you are already eating so few calories anyways.

Which brings me to my next question: Now you are 6 ft tall, 200+ lbs most of which is muscle, meaning your metabolic rate should be pretty high. On top of it all you are doing a lot of weight training. But when people ask what you typically eat, you outline a very low calorie eating plan. At the moment -and you say this has been so for the last 2 years at least- you aren't trying to lose much fat, right? You say you never go much above 8% BF or so and when you have to lose weight, it is a relatively small amount. Do I understand it correctly in that even when you are just trying to maintain, you eat very little carbs and very little fat?
If I misunderstood, can you give an example of what you would eat to just maintain a 5-6% BF, when you are not trying to lose fat. When I add up the numbers of what you normally eat to maintain, I am coming up with like 1300-1400 calories , which is way too low just to maintain (considering your muscle mass and activity levels). But again, maybe I misunderstood and those meals you mention are what you eat to lose fat, not to maintain. If I did, please share what it is that you typically eat to just maintain.

Thanks and everyone stay strong...

ukjeff

« Reply #1642 on: July 02, 2013, 09:14:16 AM »
I eat what I want when I want, if I get a bit fat I cut back, if I lose too much I eat a bit more.
I dont have to suffer and make myself ill.
I have a life outside the gym and eat out at least three times a week and order anything I want.

Thats my twopenneth.

ukjeff

« Reply #1643 on: July 02, 2013, 09:18:41 AM »
What have I eaten today?

Protein shake poured over Cinnamon Grahams cereal
1 litre of water with amino powder mixed in and a couple of breakfast biscuits
a chicken breast
Chicken tikka sandwich
a protein shake

its now 17.17 Im going out with the dogs then having a steak and chips

maybe a shake before bed.

lovely.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1644 on: July 02, 2013, 09:19:36 AM »
I eat what I want when I want, if I get a bit fat I cut back, if I lose too much I eat a bit more.
I have a life outside the gym and eat out at least three times a week and order anything I want.

Thats my twopenneth.
NICE,,,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: July 02, 2013, 09:20:56 AM »

Thats my twopenneth.

this

it aint rocket science
T

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #1646 on: July 02, 2013, 09:21:37 AM »
What have I eaten today?

Protein shake poured over Cinnamon Grahams cereal
1 litre of water with amino powder mixed in and a couple of breakfast biscuits
a chicken breast
Chicken tikka sandwich
a protein shake

its now 17.17 Im going out with the dogs then having a steak and chips

maybe a shake before bed.

lovely.

Sorry to say that you have misread my post. I have clearly asked Galeniko and NoOne
I absolutely don't give a fuck about what you put in any of your orifices and find it quite funny you should so readily volunteer this when no one else seems to care either.
Now get the fuck out and please do not report on either the exciting walk with the dogs or the steak you are about to eat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: July 02, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »

Thats my twopenneth.

But you have to get to a point you want first though right?  A lot of dudes are really far gone from where they want to be and really don't have that option yet 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: July 02, 2013, 09:23:53 AM »

its kinda ironic that some dumpy stooge whos never seen the south side of 10% bodyfat in his life is sitting behind his computer shitcanning a system that people have come on here to say 'hey guys this works thanks for helping me cant wait to read the book'.

hahahah dont question my right blah blah blah who says that anyway? 'dont question my right' maybe get your mom to call me up and scold me while your at it.  i'll question whatever the fuck i choose, sunshine, if you dont like it go fuck yourself. how does that sit?

and yes, this thread is in fact the gal/ no one show. dont like it? tough shit. deal with it. people want to know how to get in the best shape of their lives and we tell them. its simple. we live it. all you do is look like a fucking jealous knob cause you lack the discipline and willpower to better your self, cause after all, its so much easier to tear others down than to build your own self up.

tell you what, tough guy. since your so on point about what works and what doesnt post up a pic and show us all the stellar physique you've managed to create with what your doing. on second though let me save you some embarrassment and i'll tell you not to bother. it'll only humiliate you more than than your own envy has.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1649 on: July 02, 2013, 09:24:08 AM »
Sorry to say that you have misread my post. I have clearly asked Galeniko and NoOne
I absolutely don't give a fuck about what you put in any of your orifices and find it quite funny you should so readily volunteer this when no one else seems to care either.
Now get the fuck out and please do not report on either the exciting walk with the dogs or the steak you are about to eat.

If I had been addressing you it would have been a PM, its a forum, its meant for anyone reading.

Now read the fucking thread you dumb shit, gal has already said many times how he gets in extra calories to maintain size.

prick.