Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452625 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1800 on: July 04, 2013, 11:53:25 AM »
LOL

bigmc Always seems to be brawling with someone.....he can't help it  ;D

Who cares if they want to write a book. I'll be surprised if more than 20 of them ever see the light of day (if any) , and don't buy it if you don't liike it. Nobody is twisting anyones arm.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1801 on: July 04, 2013, 12:02:43 PM »
LOL

bigmc Always seems to be brawling with someone.....he can't help it  ;D

Who cares if they want to write a book. I'll be surprised if more than 20 of them ever see the light of day (if any) , and don't buy it if you don't liike it. Nobody is twisting anyones arm.

i come here to troll and be a dick

its no secret

i wouldnt genuinely wish bad on anyone here  :)
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1802 on: July 04, 2013, 01:05:02 PM »

its no secret

and post pics of your audi a6 interioor  ;D

Which year is it btw? Audi is easily the new BMW now, I am really impressed how they turned their image around in the last 3-4 years.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #1803 on: July 04, 2013, 01:10:05 PM »
thats becasue.....we are the source ;D

yah ,works for us, and works for the couple people here irl who i know.
i dont see how it couldnt work,unless one mentally gives up

Therein lies the rub   ;)
You can buy a book but you cant buy willpower, determination and drive.
Its that that gets you in shape.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1804 on: July 04, 2013, 01:23:40 PM »
Therein lies the rub   ;)
You can buy a book but you cant buy willpower, determination and drive.
Its that that gets you in shape.

yep yep

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1805 on: July 04, 2013, 01:29:01 PM »

its no secret

Noted for future reference.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: July 04, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »
and post pics of your audi a6 interioor  ;D

Which year is it btw? Audi is easily the new BMW now, I am really impressed how they turned their image around in the last 3-4 years.

its an a5 2013 bought it in march

ride is a bit firm though
T

Shakespeare

• Getbig II
  • Thou Doest Protest Too Much
« Reply #1807 on: July 04, 2013, 02:02:05 PM »

Astounding success at the latter rather than the former.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: July 04, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »
Astounding success at the latter rather than the former.

;D
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1809 on: July 04, 2013, 08:05:59 PM »

teaser from chapter 3 'the Flaws of other Diets'

'The True Adonis Principles

this is a real conundrum for me to address. cause as much as he right (a calorie is a calorie), he's wrong ( a calorie is not just a calorie). confused? read on.

yes, in a calorie deficit regardless of what calories you take in you have to lose weight. it's simple physics. so in that regard he's correct.

where the ideology is flawed however is that the body, we have discovered, does not treat all calories the same. fats and carbs yes. but not protein.

the body for some strange amazing reason, and thank god for it, actually does not recognise protein as a unit measurement of fuel, but as a nutrient to be used strictly for the repair and growth of tissue. this goes a long way to explain how you can maintain and in my case create new tissue in such a massive deficit- and no its not the anabolics as i have previously mentioned i am on 1/4 mg wise of what it took me to create my physique. and also goes an equal distance to explain how difficult it is to overtrain on this system. the body is a remarkably amazingly efficient machine in a severe deficit.

and this is where the TA principles fall short as much they are accurate.

so you see, once I discovered that the body actually SPARES protein in a deficit, and partitions it differently (doesnt use it for fuel) than carbs and fats, I had no choice but to realise that a calorie simply is not just a calorie.

truthfully I shudder to think what would happen to a body that trained hard, had metabolic stress, and just ate carbs and fats as per 'any cal will do in a deficit you have to lose weight (TA principles)' theory. '

cheers. :)
b

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1810 on: July 04, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
thanks very much for writing the book I personally cant wait and wish I could send you the money now actually

need to start on a 6wk cut but sucks waiting.. have an event I need to diet down for in 6 wks :-(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: July 05, 2013, 12:06:58 AM »
thanks very much for writing the book I personally cant wait and wish I could send you the money now actually

need to start on a 6wk cut but sucks waiting.. have an event I need to diet down for in 6 wks :-(

awesome thanks for the kind words man- were getting there!

cheers :)
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1812 on: July 05, 2013, 12:28:07 AM »
This brutal eastern yuropean starve diet works, if you have the willpower for it.

Closing in on 20lbs lost ( water weight included ofcourse ;D)
all drugs - TPPIIP

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: July 05, 2013, 12:35:51 AM »
Knee safety is the biggest issue.... I see younger guys lift heavy with no wraps, did the same back in the day, now paying for it.

One of my buddies replaced knee, now as Titanium man no more squats for him.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: July 05, 2013, 12:48:53 AM »
ppl dieting on "necesary" rice "to feel strong in workouts", barely swallowing thier scheduled meals down, but seemingly never getting any leaner.

amazing dedication,but about as pointless as running facefirst into concrete wall,repeatedly ;D

its so stupid, haha,then some experts will tell you how brown rice is better than white rice,haha, could be eating bread instead,all the same.

not saying bread is good, but its no worse than rice.

Why not mixing varieties  of rice:white,red,wild black,protein smart rice ,etc,.
Protein ratio in some of them could be from 5-15g per 100g, or consuming
protein enriched pasta or protein enriched braed ?.
All depends on individual taste or needs.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1815 on: July 05, 2013, 12:57:09 AM »
its like stalin, building up the persona cult

:D

its up to people to decide if we sincere in motives or not.

why not wait before its released and then judge 8)

are you going to ever come to America and lift with cswol. Its going to be amazing to see you two together, same height but massively disproportionate "build types"
all drugs - TPPIIP

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1816 on: July 05, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1818 on: July 05, 2013, 07:58:58 AM »

ROTF.....and abs were nowhere to be seen that day.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1819 on: July 05, 2013, 09:05:30 AM »
How do i get a copy of this book!?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1820 on: July 05, 2013, 09:28:01 AM »

teaser from chapter 3 'the Flaws of other Diets'

'The True Adonis Principles

this is a real conundrum for me to address. cause as much as he right (a calorie is a calorie), he's wrong ( a calorie is not just a calorie). confused? read on.

yes, in a calorie deficit regardless of what calories you take in you have to lose weight. it's simple physics. so in that regard he's correct.

where the ideology is flawed however is that the body, we have discovered, does not treat all calories the same. fats and carbs yes. but not protein.

the body for some strange amazing reason, and thank god for it, actually does not recognise protein as a unit measurement of fuel, but as a nutrient to be used strictly for the repair and growth of tissue. this goes a long way to explain how you can maintain and in my case create new tissue in such a massive deficit- and no its not the anabolics as i have previously mentioned i am on 1/4 mg wise of what it took me to create my physique. and also goes an equal distance to explain how difficult it is to overtrain on this system. the body is a remarkably amazingly efficient machine in a severe deficit.

and this is where the TA principles fall short as much they are accurate.

so you see, once I discovered that the body actually SPARES protein in a deficit, and partitions it differently (doesnt use it for fuel) than carbs and fats, I had no choice but to realise that a calorie simply is not just a calorie.

truthfully I shudder to think what would happen to a body that trained hard, had metabolic stress, and just ate carbs and fats as per 'any cal will do in a deficit you have to lose weight (TA principles)' theory. '

Can you please add in that I have always said a Calorie is a Calorie, but a Macronutrient is not a Macronutrient.

I think that statement will render that chapter obsolete as it is incorrect.  You guys have misquoted or were just careless in realizing what I have always said.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: July 05, 2013, 09:30:12 AM »
I have always said get your requirements of Macro and Micro Nutrients daily and get them from any foods you like.

That chapter is a gross misunderstanding.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: July 05, 2013, 09:49:24 AM »
Can you please add in that I have always said a Calorie is a Calorie, but a Macronutrient is not a Macronutrient.

I think that statement will render that chapter obsolete as it is incorrect.  You guys have misquoted or were just careless in realizing what I have always said.

no it's pretty accurate, given the processes the body under goes in an extreme deficit that your principles did not account for.

your principles cannot account for these processes as your recommended caloric intake of 1800-2000cal is way to high to manifest the results of those processes of which I speak rendering it impossible acheive what I'm referring to.

so if anything my overview is entirely factual, and concrete.

I'm not saying your principles don't have merit- which they do, but you can't defend them in the context of severe caloric deficit as i am writing about as one never achieves that on your diet. therefor your position in regards to what I have written is indefensible.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: July 05, 2013, 09:52:54 AM »
no it's pretty accurate, given the processes the body under goes in an extreme deficit that your principles did not account for.

your principles cannot account for these processes as your recommended caloric intake of 1800-2000cal is way to high to manifest the results of those processes of which I speak.

so if anything my overview is entirely factual, and concrete.

I'm not saying your principles don't have merit- which they do, but you can't defend them in the context of severe caloric deficit as i am writing about as one never achieves that on your diet. therefor your position in regards to what I have written is indefensible.

???

Here they are again:

Meet your caloric needs any way you see fit.  Make sure you meet your Macro and Micro Nutrients.  (you will most likely meet these by default)

Eat as many calories as you possibly can, but still maintain a deficit. (this number will vary)

That should help clear things up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1824 on: July 05, 2013, 09:54:14 AM »
So if someone lived on 2000 calries of Cheetos that's cool? 

???

Here they are again:

Meet your caloric needs any way you see fit.  Make sure you meet your Macro and Micro Nutrients.  (you will most likely meet these by default)

Eat as many calories as you possibly can, but still maintain a deficit. (this number will vary)

That should help clear things up.