Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452648 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1825 on: July 05, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »
So if someone lived on 2000 calries of Cheetos that's cool? 

How would you meet your Macro and Micro requirements doing that?  Did you not read what I wrote?  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1826 on: July 05, 2013, 10:10:38 AM »
So if someone lived on 2000 calries of Cheetos that's cool?  

before this gets sidetracked, as Im sure it will, TA's diet is incomplete given what I have written regarding the processes the body undergoes in a severe deficit as you never reach said deficit with his strategy. and that ties into the second problem with TA principles we found, the cals are too high rendering it grossly inefficient.

I'm NOT saying it doesn't have merit. for some it will. but our system involves a far more efficient method of fat loss.

like we say- all roads lead to Rome in a deficit. our road gets you to Rome faster.

cheers. :)
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1827 on: July 05, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »
So here is where I am at - F the haters - kill yourselves.  This is no drugs, nothing at all.  Protein powder, Rushfit, Bas rutten mma cd's, HIIT, and low carb

Want to get the next 5 weeks ridiculous from here to make one year anniversary. 

First pic August 13th 2012  - second pic this am

First pic 238-240lbs 

Second - 195-198

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1828 on: July 05, 2013, 11:12:06 AM »
So here is where I am at - F the haters - kill yourselves.  This is no drugs, nothing at all.  Protein powder, Rushfit, Bas rutten mma cd's, HIIT, and low carb

First pic 238-240lbs 

Second - 195-198

GOOD PROGRESS,,I ALWAYS BUST HOW SMALL YOUR PICS ARE,I NEED A TELESCOPE TO VIEW THEM IN FULLER VIEW  LOL...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: July 05, 2013, 11:16:10 AM »
GOOD PROGRESS,,I ALWAYS BUST HOW SMALL YOUR PICS ARE,I NEED A TELESCOPE TO VIEW THEM IN FULLER VIEW  LOL...

Mental commitment is the hardest part by far

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1830 on: July 05, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »
Mental commitment is the hardest part by far
:)..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: July 05, 2013, 11:59:12 AM »
I have always said a Calorie is a Calorie, but a Macronutrient is not a Macronutrient.

Not true , the macro thing came out  after the Adonis principles  (Calorie is a Calorie ) were debunked .

ukjeff

« Reply #1832 on: July 05, 2013, 12:08:40 PM »
the body for some strange amazing reason, and thank god for it, actually does not recognise protein as a unit measurement of fuel, but as a nutrient to be used strictly for the repair and growth of tissue.
"Oh really?"
"Do you have any evidence for that?"

"Why yes of course, its because we say so."

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1833 on: July 05, 2013, 12:24:59 PM »
the thing that i find shocking is that they claim that one can lay down lean muscle tissue only while being ripped and staying ripped ie. add ZERO BODYFAT and ONLY ADD LEAN MUSCLE while being RIPPED

i wish to fuck that was true, but it ain't

ukjeff

« Reply #1834 on: July 05, 2013, 12:26:01 PM »
the thing that i find shocking is that they claim that one can lay down lean muscle tissue only while being ripped and staying ripped ie. add ZERO BODYFAT and ONLY ADD LEAN MUSCLE while being RIPPED

i wish to fuck that was true, but it ain't

Why do you believe that to be true?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: July 05, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
We need Vince G to chipe in w his nutritional strategy seeing that he is a Master fitness Trainer and all.  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1836 on: July 05, 2013, 12:32:49 PM »
Why do you believe that to be true?

believe what to be true?

that one can add only lean muscle tissue and zero bodyfat while being ripped?

i don't believe it dude

ukjeff

« Reply #1837 on: July 05, 2013, 12:34:22 PM »
Why dont you believe it, what evidence do you base your belief on?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: July 05, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »
"Oh really?"
"Do you have any evidence for that?"

"Why yes of course, its because we say so."

yes, actually, i do. im leaner and bigger than i have ever been in a severe calorie deficit. if protein was being used for fuel, instead of the repair and possibly creation of new tissue these results would not manifest themselves.

as i have said many time before, we are not science guys, we are do it guys. and that is what we have found.

we are finding that 'science' does not necessarily parallel or properly explain real world application and results in the scope of this system.

so, yes, you are correct- it is happening, but not because we say it is, but because it is.

cheers. :)

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1839 on: July 05, 2013, 12:43:39 PM »
Will you say that to people when they buy the book and things dont pan out for them they way you say it will?

"It's not working for me"

"Well, it works for me so fuck you."

I can give you scientific evidence why the addition of carbs in a diet allows the protein you eat to be used for growth and repair and without those carbs the proteins are used for fuel in addition to growth and repair.
All you seem to have is , "it works so thats that".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: July 05, 2013, 12:43:54 PM »

I hope she used some anti-bacterial rub after that.  

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: July 05, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »

First pic 238-240lbs 

Second - 195-198

like i said in pm bro. amazing transformation.

you hit the nail on the head- the mental aspect is the hard part. you are solely responsible for the changes you have manifested. YOU- not our system. your mindset.

all our system did was give you the tool you use to efficiently apply your mindset to and experience this result.

great work man.

in 5 weeks you will be the leanest you have ever been.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1842 on: July 05, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »
Why dont you believe it, what evidence do you base your belief on?

good question

i guess coz it seems that one would need to be in a calorie surplus to add lean muscle tissue if they are already ripped, coz where the fuck is the extra energy gonna come from to add this muscle tissue if there's no fat stores to draw the energy from?

ukjeff

« Reply #1843 on: July 05, 2013, 12:48:38 PM »

First pic 238-240lbs 

Second - 195-198

FFS post a full size picture.
Do you have a computer?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: July 05, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »
FFS post a full size picture.
Do you have a computer?

Its Friday and you are in a pissy mood why?  Geez . . . . .

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: July 05, 2013, 12:57:49 PM »
Will you say that to people when they buy the book and things dont pan out for them they way you say it will?

"It's not working for me"

"Well, it works for me so fuck you."

I can give you scientific evidence why the addition of carbs in a diet allows the protein you eat to be used for growth and repair and without those carbs the proteins are used for fuel in addition to growth and repair.
All you seem to have is , "it works so thats that".

i wrote this in another thread explaining the nutrient partitioning i am talking about. it is also in the book.

for me, science cannot adequately explain the changes i am seeing. so, in an attempt to explain them i use logic and summation. i am results oriented first, explanation second. frankly to be honest to you sir, i do not care why something wokrs as long as it does. so for me the 'why' is very far removed from the 'is'.

i try to explain things out of more a curiosity for the 'why's, rather than an obligation to them.

what about the idea that the more nutrients you give your body the less efficient it becomes at using them and the less nutrients you give your body the more efficient it becomes at using them?

the body does this. lets look at a typical water load 6 days out precontest. the idea is to flood your body with water in order to get it to expel it. you create an environment where the body pisses away water expecting more to make room for the water you have trained it to expect. on the lady day you cut out the water competely, your body keeps releasing expecting more and voila, you end up bone dry.

now you starve your body of water for 24 hours. it hates this cause the body loves statis. so what does it do when you reintroduce water? it hoards it.

now apply that scenario to caloric intake. the body does it with water. why wouldn't it do it with calories? you flood your body with cals / nutrients and what does it do- it wastes them. protein included. why? cause you have trained it to know there is just more protein coming tomorrow. just like when water loading

now. take those cals away. go into a huge deficit like you do when you stop your water. the body panics. it hates that. so what do you think will happen when you reintroduce protein? it will hoard it. use it for the purpose of repairing and creating lean tissue. why? cause it's afraid your going to take it away again and the body loves stasis.

instead of creating an inefficient system with excess cals create a more efficient one with less.

provable. no. does it work. yes.

i'll take real world application and results over 'science' any day.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1846 on: July 05, 2013, 12:57:53 PM »
good question

i guess coz it seems that one would need to be in a calorie surplus to add lean muscle tissue if they are already ripped, coz where the fuck is the extra energy gonna come from to add this muscle tissue if there's no fat stores to draw the energy from?

So a calorie surplus to gain muscle and not gain fat is impossible is it?

ukjeff

« Reply #1847 on: July 05, 2013, 01:00:59 PM »
i wrote this in another thread explaining the nutrient partitioning i am talking about. it is also in the book.

for me, science cannot adequately explain the changes i am seeing. so, in an attempt to explain them i use logic and summation. i am results oriented first, explanation second. frankly to be honest to you sir, i do not care why something wokrs as long as it does. so for me the 'why' is very far removed from the 'is'.

i try to explain things out of more a curiosity for the 'why's, rather than an obligation to them.

provable. no. does it work. yes.

i'll take real world application and results over 'science' any day.

Unfortunately when you are selling something as fact you need sources to back things up.
You may find yourself in hot water producing a book for sale thats based on "its because I say so"
Oh and commenting and condemning on other peoples theories (TA) to try and add weight to your theory is potentially libellous.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1848 on: July 05, 2013, 01:04:57 PM »
So a calorie surplus to gain muscle and not gain fat is impossible is it?

it is if you are RIPPED

p.s. RIPPED=sub-5

ukjeff

« Reply #1849 on: July 05, 2013, 01:08:45 PM »
it is if you are RIPPED

p.s. RIPPED=sub-5
No it isnt.

Just because you cant do it doesn't make it so.