Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452638 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1925 on: July 06, 2013, 11:47:31 PM »
I agree as I am experiencing this myself almost on daily basis. As I said before, I cut my calories in half almost 2 weeks ago (around 1300 cal a day currently, should go probably for less) when I decided to try what you are talking about. I also stated that I do not use even protein powder let alone something 'else'. We all have different goals size wise but also a common goal. To get as lean as possible.
The weirdest thing was to feel hunger again after god knows how long. I was also surprised how much more energy I feel on such a low calories regime and how much pumped mentally I am in the gym.
There will always be someone bullshitting about this even before trying. Unfortunately this is Get Big where even great topics such as this one get attacked with some smart ass comments.
I believe there is much more guys on this board who agree with you and Gal in regards how to get lean in short period of time and who are already trying this system. I also bet some of the guys who are
trolling here UKJeff, BigMC, Army of One, etc (not Shizzo as he is battling different enemy-alcohol, so don't take him seriously as sometimes alcohol speaks instead of him) are thinking to try it and we might see soon UKJeff competing again at age of 48. Can you believe he is 48?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1926 on: July 06, 2013, 11:51:23 PM »
fuck I love this thread, not jumping in though, way to entertaining, I think I will enjoy it from the side lines ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1927 on: July 07, 2013, 12:20:39 AM »
I agree as I am experiencing this myself almost on daily basis. As I said before, I cut my calories in half almost 2 weeks ago (around 1300 cal a day currently, should go probably for less) when I decided to try what you are talking about. I also stated that I do not use even protein powder let alone something 'else'. We all have different goals size wise but also a common goal. To get as lean as possible.
The weirdest thing was to feel hunger again after god knows how long. I was also surprised how much more energy I feel on such a low calories regime and how much pumped mentally I am in the gym.
There will always be someone bullshitting about this even before trying. Unfortunately this is Get Big where even great topics such as this one get attacked with some smart ass comments.
I believe there is much more guys on this board who agree with you and Gal in regards how to get lean in short period of time and who are already trying this system. I also bet some of the guys who are
trolling here UKJeff, BigMC, Army of One, etc (not Shizzo as he is battling different enemy-alcohol, so don't take him seriously as sometimes alcohol speaks instead of him) are thinking to try it and we might see soon UKJeff competing again at age of 48. Can you believe he is 48?

ya dude the shit works. period. and exceptionally well.

im glad even as a natty your experiences parallel our own. only gives more creedence to what we are doing here.

as for ukbeth i cant believe he competes looking like that, let alone donning a thong in the pursuit of glory when he should be oiling the wheels on his walker.

he should spend more time listening, instead of hitting the report to moderator button every 4 seconds like an old queen. he might learn something.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: July 07, 2013, 12:29:57 AM »
fuck I love this thread, not jumping in though, way to entertaining, I think I will enjoy it from the side lines ;D

stick around bro. im only getting warmed up.
b

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1929 on: July 07, 2013, 12:53:30 AM »

Yup. Hunger.  When you wrap your head around the fact that you are doing something good for your body, and losing bodyfat...hunger becomes like a good thing.

PS dude I'm 49 ...UKJeff is 48 , i think No One is around 40 or so also....there are a lot of in shape older guys on this forum. I have a recent pic kicking around.....that's a good thing about this forum, it isn't just kids.

AVBG

« Reply #1930 on: July 07, 2013, 01:04:14 AM »

Me too. It never seems to surprise me  8)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1931 on: July 07, 2013, 01:04:29 AM »
Yup. Hunger.  When you wrap your head around the fact that you are doing something good for your body, and losing bodyfat...hunger becomes like a good thing.

PS dude I'm 49 ...UKJeff is 48 , there are a lot of in shape older guys on this forum. I have a recent pic kicking around.....that's a good thing about this forum, it isn't just kids.

I am 46 and on my way to finally get in good shape ;)
I have been reading this forum on and off for at least 10 years, merely for a daily dose of laugh.
You are right it isn't just kids, but sometimes we are behaving like them as part of us will always be that way. Its like a dad in the park playing with his son's remotely controlled toy.
Get Big is our park  :)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1932 on: July 07, 2013, 01:18:33 AM »
I am 46 and on my way to finally get in good shape ;)
I have been reading this forum on and off for at least 10 years, merely for a daily dose of laugh.
You are right it isn't just kids, but sometimes we are behaving like them as part of us will always be that way. Its like a dad in the park playing with his son's remotely controlled toy.
Get Big is our park  :)

Good luck dude...you are on the right track. It can be done and there are lots of guys here for inspiration, and even though we come off as insane pricks most of the time, the real dudes are the real dudes, and will always give advice and help to someone that doesn't act like a douche.

ukjeff

« Reply #1933 on: July 07, 2013, 01:40:07 AM »
ya dude the shit works. period. and exceptionally well.

im glad even as a natty your experiences parallel our own. only gives more creedence to what we are doing here.

as for ukbeth i cant believe he competes looking like that, let alone donning a thong in the pursuit of glory when he should be oiling the wheels on his walker.

he should spend more time listening, instead of hitting the report to moderator button every 4 seconds like an old queen. he might learn something.
Ya dude, eating carbs works to, and exceptionally well.
No one way (see what I did there) to losing weight, apart from reducing calories, that works every time.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: July 07, 2013, 01:47:11 AM »

the fuck are you to compare anything we do to the absolute failure you are.

no flea will ever compare to the lion whos bag it sits on.

know your role here, and dont ever compare us again.

fucking some people. get off my nuts, boy.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #1935 on: July 07, 2013, 01:52:54 AM »
the fuck are you to compare anything we do to the absolute failure you are.

no flea will ever compare to the lion whos bag it sits on.

know your role here, and dont ever compare us again.

fucking some people. get off my nuts, boy.

Get back to me after you are a literary millionaire, hang on, its Gal thats writing the book isnt it?
Who the fuck are you again and what have you contributed to its production.
You are just Gals 'lickspittle' , a done fuck all in life hanger on.
Post your contest pic "guru" lets all see what you have achieved.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: July 07, 2013, 02:35:41 AM »
hahahahaha 'lickspittle'? who the fuck says 'lickspittle'?

jesus christ dude take a breath. you're coming unglued. its not safe at your age. you'll have an aneurism or some shit.

let me spell it out for you, speedbag, cause apparently your comprehension from thread to thread is compellingly lacking. either that or you really are as stupid as i make you out to be.

bigger. leaner. better. every day. over your best day.

you 'get' that, biafra?
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1937 on: July 07, 2013, 02:36:59 AM »
hahahahaha 'lickspittle'? who the fuck says 'lickspittle'?

jesus christ dude take a breath. you're coming unglued. its not safe at your age. you'll have an aneurism or some shit.

let me spell it out for you, speedbag, cause apparently your comprehension from thread to thread is compellingly lacking. either that or you really are as stupid as i make you out to be.

bigger. leaner. better. every day. over your best day.

you 'get' that, biafra?

So you keep saying internet bodybuilder
At least you are improving on your past best

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1938 on: July 07, 2013, 02:42:28 AM »

wooooooow.

good going.

lol you havent been here long, have you? ;)

stay tuned sparky. your day just got a lot worse.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1939 on: July 07, 2013, 03:04:00 AM »
dont worry, I will be here when you recover your composure.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1940 on: July 07, 2013, 06:05:03 AM »

lol who was it that said that this dude in no one from the start?
no one has posted pics before he is big and shredded

ukjeff

« Reply #1941 on: July 07, 2013, 06:10:04 AM »
lol who was it that said that this dude in no one from the start?
no one has posted pics before he is big and shredded

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.0
It was in this old thread, he denied it at the time but didn't post a pic in his defence.

He did react badly when I posted it this time, strange that if it wasnt him.  ::)
Maybe the 'big and ripped' pics are someone else.   ;)

Its a great read that thread, no one even set up a profile on a gay website for a member in order to get revenge.
Also you will see that a photo of the guy in question was in his avatar.

Read the thread.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #1942 on: July 07, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
please cancel my book order, thank you

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1943 on: July 07, 2013, 07:16:23 AM »
please cancel my book order, thank you

Not a problem Sir , you'll get your full refund  within 2 weeks , minus a $20 cancellation fee.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1944 on: July 07, 2013, 07:52:20 AM »
Who's the fat kid with the gay tiger poster........lol

This just gets better and better...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1945 on: July 07, 2013, 08:18:31 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.0
It was in this old thread, he denied it at the time but didn't post a pic in his defence.

He did react badly when I posted it this time, strange that if it wasnt him.  ::)
Maybe the 'big and ripped' pics are someone else.   ;)

Its a great read that thread, no one even set up a profile on a gay website for a member in order to get revenge.
Also you will see that a photo of the guy in question was in his avatar.

Read the thread.
could be, could be

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1946 on: July 07, 2013, 10:02:27 AM »
Get back to me after you are a literary millionaire, hang on, its Gal thats writing the book isnt it?
Who the fuck are you again and what have you contributed to its production.
You are just Gals 'lickspittle' , a done fuck all in life hanger on.
Post your contest pic "guru" lets all see what you have achieved.

Why you so angry all the time? 

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1947 on: July 07, 2013, 11:20:48 AM »
this is knda related tidbit.

today i went to the beach.
you know, theres like toiletplace there with a sink with mirror infront of it.
so i went to the toilet after coming out of the water, looking jacked as hell from the swimming pump.
now i exit the toilet and have to walk by that mentioned sink and what do i see there,as i aproach the place from behind?
a permafatso, ironically red skin like a pig instead of mt2 induced tan(like the knowledgeable do), standing infront of the mirror and fully spreading his lats, hitting a front lat pose, and "flexing" the area where a chest would suposed to be(his was all fat and bitchtits), his v taper was non existent even with his fatslats fully out.
i observe that macabre show for couple seconds he doesnt see me.
then suddenly he notices someone is standing there, but not stopping, only when he realized that fully jacked guy stands there he immediately stopped the pose and walked away as if nothing happened.

then later on , as i was lying there in the sun, there was 3 women next to me, 1 hot and with good taste , 1 tall with cow-like hips and bbuilder gut syndrome and 1 was plain fat.
they seeked contact, very loudly talking about weight training"how can i develop this and that muscle"blabla.
the wide hipped cow has  a laugh about guys walking with ILS (she dont mean me,i never do that), the hot one finds me pleasing(they all do, but only the hot one has courage to admit so),which is funny for later on.the "simply fat one"girl is debating with the hot one over me and says she just doesnt find my physique pleasing(i told her i find her to be just perfect later), and then, suddenly, the above mentioned fatso from the toilet incident comes along walking, beer in one hand, fries and icecreas im other, "pecs" full out, tenfold dwared by his humongous barndoor wide gut, and the guy again oversses me(bc im small ;D) and looks at the girls as if its only up to his goodwill whether they should be fucked by him or not, as if hed do them a favour(i swear this lad has nerves of steel), this is so hillarious bc the widehipped cow has just laughed about ils guys 2 minutes before, then the guy finally sees me and suddenly deflates again,

what do we conclude from this?permafatsos know full well they havent got shit on rachorse like physique, ripped to shreds.

the other day,some whore aproached me and asked me if i have a ciggy for her, for they allegedly dont sell them there(which they do).

ripped physique has similiar effect on women like shit to flies

;D ;D ;D

truth spoken.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1948 on: July 07, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »
nice post gal

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: July 07, 2013, 02:59:27 PM »
this is knda related tidbit.

today i went to the beach.
you know, theres like toiletplace there with a sink with mirror infront of it.
so i went to the toilet after coming out of the water, looking jacked as hell from the swimming pump.
now i exit the toilet and have to walk by that mentioned sink and what do i see there,as i aproach the place from behind?
a permafatso, ironically red skin like a pig instead of mt2 induced tan(like the knowledgeable do), standing infront of the mirror and fully spreading his lats, hitting a front lat pose, and "flexing" the area where a chest would suposed to be(his was all fat and bitchtits), his v taper was non existent even with his fatslats fully out.
i observe that macabre show for couple seconds he doesnt see me.
then suddenly he notices someone is standing there, but not stopping, only when he realized that fully jacked guy stands there he immediately stopped the pose and walked away as if nothing happened.

then later on , as i was lying there in the sun, there was 3 women next to me, 1 hot and with good taste , 1 tall with cow-like hips and bbuilder gut syndrome and 1 was plain fat.
they seeked contact, very loudly talking about weight training"how can i develop this and that muscle"blabla.
the wide hipped cow has  a laugh about guys walking with ILS (she dont mean me,i never do that), the hot one finds me pleasing(they all do, but only the hot one has courage to admit so),which is funny for later on.the "simply fat one"girl is debating with the hot one over me and says she just doesnt find my physique pleasing(i told her i find her to be just perfect later), and then, suddenly, the above mentioned fatso from the toilet incident comes along walking, beer in one hand, fries and icecreas im other, "pecs" full out, tenfold dwared by his humongous barndoor wide gut, and the guy again oversses me(bc im small ;D) and looks at the girls as if its only up to his goodwill whether they should be fucked by him or not, as if hed do them a favour(i swear this lad has nerves of steel), this is so hillarious bc the widehipped cow has just laughed about ils guys 2 minutes before, then the guy finally sees me and suddenly deflates again,

what do we conclude from this?permafatsos know full well they havent got shit on rachorse like physique, ripped to shreds.

the other day,some whore aproached me and asked me if i have a ciggy for her, for they allegedly dont sell them there(which they do).

ripped physique has similiar effect on women like shit to flies

all alpha. :)
b