Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 452633 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2150 on: July 11, 2013, 12:38:01 AM »
As if anyone would listen to flinstones1?  :D

Im in a jazz band, I play two instruments. I write my own music....add that, to  a world with , ben and jerry's, match.com,  and high quality cable TV , I have better things to do with my time than sit in some shitty, unairconditioned gym listening to a bunch of  white trash test balls like cswole talk about how big they are when I was moving more weight than them in high school.
  Im not going to go to bed hungry,, with the taste of some disgusting bland chicken breast in my mouth. but at the same time  dont disrespect the guys that do.

lastly-(not to contradict myself) but  One thing that I have found, the few brief times i did diet hard was that it made me do some deep inner searching- I found out alot about myself as a person when I was hungry....so Whatever chemicals in the brain are activated during brief periods of starvation that allow you to have a better grasp on things going on in your life that you can't control- idk, but i know there there.  I mean People get fat and stuff themselves  out of   depression -just  think about it.
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2151 on: July 11, 2013, 12:41:25 AM »
Im in a jazz band, I play two instruments. I write my own music....add that, to  a world with , ben and jerry's, match.com,  and high quality cable TV , I have better things to do with my time than sit in some shitty, unairconditioned gym listening to a bunch of  white trash test balls like cswole talk about how big they are when I was moving more weight than them in high school.
  Im not going to go to bed hungry,, with the taste of some disgusting bland chicken breast in my mouth. but at the same time  dont disrespect the guys that do.

lastly-(not to contradict myself) but  One thing that I have found, the few brief times i did diet hard was that it made me do some deep inner searching- I found out alot about myself as a person when I was hungry....so Whatever chemicals in the brain are activated during brief periods of starvation that allow you to have a better grasp on things going on in your life that you can't control- idk, but i know there there.  I mean People get fat and stuff themselves  out of   depression -just  think about it.

Good post.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2152 on: July 11, 2013, 07:17:20 AM »
Im 100 natty - but i see results so far.   Whats the major differenece?   im leaner and not dropping much muscle at all from what i can tell.

you're stocky with a bulky frame....at 6' and my frame I will look like a toothpick if I stay natty and adopt this diet...for me to look good I cannot drop below 8-10% and stay natty IMO

well maybe not toothpick but gaunt....my wide chest/shoulders would be my saving grace...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2153 on: July 11, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »
you're stocky with a bulky frame....at 6' and my frame I will look like a toothpick if I stay natty and adopt this diet...for me to look good I cannot drop below 8-10% and stay natty IMO

well maybe not toothpick but gaunt....my wide chest/shoulders would be my saving grace...

Correct.   Like I tell people - if I am going to be short and bald, at least grant me one thing in my favor for fucks sake!   ;D  ;D  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2154 on: July 11, 2013, 09:24:47 AM »
natural, this means more than 6 months off gear, just over 6ft and def under 10%

this diet.

what kinda diet you suggest to get better results? ::)

Aeroplane toilet lol?  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2155 on: July 11, 2013, 09:29:45 AM »
You're probably right. At your height you will look fine sub-10% training naturally but nobody will think you're into bodybuilding. You'll look more like a swimmer/triathlete, which is fine but may not be the look you're going for.

It's very difficult for a realtively tall natural to look like he weight trains if the bodyfat dips too low. Realistically speaking, regardless of what diet you're on, anything below a real 10% and you won't much look like you weight train. 

Cue the personal insults from the Gypsy.
true,,,other variables to consider each person different muscle bellie,structure,shape,way it carries on one's frame,that's why drugged/natural/drugfree/clean debate will rage on,,,as gali pointed out some guys using look like complete garbage a clean lifter will look better by long shot.but put 2 genetic shaped guys similar build in terms what there born with and both following there training,dieting to a ttt,the drug guy will come out better and it doesn't have to be million times better just a bit more and it will be apparent who's taking or not if the natural guy is honest lol,,,either way both guy is built well if there pushing it right training/diet wise ,it's just 2 different roads to get there.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2156 on: July 11, 2013, 09:49:27 AM »

Cue the personal insults from the Gypsy.

what a fucking bitch you are.

all you've done is attack and be a compete dickhead in this thread and now you make it out like your the victim.

listen crybaby, if your going to play the role of the man don't follow it up with such a I'm a bitch comment like 'cue the personal insults'. it only makes you look even more childish and immature than previously believed- and that's saying something.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2157 on: July 11, 2013, 10:01:50 AM »
Whatever. At the very least, I respect the Gypsy because he's put his face out there.

You're just a sketchy character who goes off on people here who have accomplished a lot more than you ever will.  

let me get out my things to do notepad and jot down a little reminder about how I need to give a fuck about what you think. lol

pansy.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2158 on: July 11, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »

let me get out my things to do notepad and jot down a little note about how I need to give a fuck about what you think. lol

pansy.
TBH I think you really do have a notepad for that very reason.
Why else do you keep responding to people if you don't give a fuck?

I think you "give a fuck" more that anyone else on this forum what people think.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2159 on: July 11, 2013, 10:04:19 AM »
no one should leave this thread to gal

who is winning the arguments with logic and by talking about his own experience

as opposed to no one throwing tantrums like he just got his period
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2160 on: July 11, 2013, 10:05:44 AM »

Agreed, can you imagine the book signings in Waterstones with No one not getting enough attention.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2161 on: July 11, 2013, 10:08:25 AM »

I'll stick around. I quite like it here.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2162 on: July 11, 2013, 10:14:45 AM »

I'll stick around. I quite like it here.

you seem to enjoy the role of cuckold

knock yourself out   :)
T

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2163 on: July 11, 2013, 10:16:40 AM »
I have been very blessed having very small joins and large muscle to the point of complete narcissism in my youth

But even natural at my very best in early twentys I could never get above 230 lbs and still be cut

I get. very cut in the 190 and down range maybe 200 in the old days

That being said I see no way to be sub 7 at 200 over the age of 35 without PED

When I cut hard this winter I will be sub 8 and expect to be 180 to 185 another 15 pounds of muscle is IMO impossible without PED

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2164 on: July 11, 2013, 10:18:17 AM »
you seem to enjoy the role of cuckold

knock yourself out   :)

the way you ukjeff and bigcyp three way each other in every thread its no surprise to me you want your cockheld.

gearbox.
b

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2165 on: July 11, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
I posted some pics when I was deployed to Haiti I was 21 22 yrs old and before I bulked heavy even there I was 200 or less eating 3500 to 6000 cals daily

Posting on iPhone sorry if posts are fked up

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2166 on: July 11, 2013, 10:20:15 AM »

the way you ukjeff and bigcyp three way each other in every thread its no surprise to me you want your cockheld.

gearbox.

its clear you are a cock juggler its written in every word you post

give me a shout when you get your shit back together and we will get back to having a laugh on here

at this stage i think its important that you step away from the internetz

peace  :)
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2167 on: July 11, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »
its clear you are a cock juggler its written in every word you post

give me a shout when you get your shit back together and we will get back to having a laugh on here

at this stage i think its important that you step away from the internetz

peace  :)

thanks for playing.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2168 on: July 11, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »
That's fine. I don't care what u think either so we're all set.

It's obvious that in your relationship w/ the Gypsy, he's the alpha and you're the beta. U keeping typing up his book and putting it together for him like a good little secretary. I'm looking forward to seeing it. 

Where are your pics chief?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2169 on: July 11, 2013, 10:44:06 AM »
That's fine. I don't care what u think either so we're all set.

It's obvious that in your relationship w/ the Gypsy, he's the alpha and you're the beta. U keeping typing up his book and putting it together for him like a good little secretary. I'm looking forward to seeing it. 

we'll be sure to let know when it's it's done, nancy.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2170 on: July 11, 2013, 10:45:29 AM »
we'll be sure to let know when it's it's done, nancy.
I thought it was already done?

Not waiting for you to get in shape to add your photo are you?
It will be Christmas before its out.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2171 on: July 11, 2013, 10:46:49 AM »
I thought it was already done?

Not waiting for you to get in shape to add your photo are you?
It will be Christmas before its out.

all no one does is act as a spell checker

first he will know when the book is out is when people post about it on here
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: July 11, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »
No way chief. My anonymity is too important. I'm not running some low rent law firm where I can post racist stuff on the internet (like u do daily) that could be tied back to me and not worry about it. U must have some clientele.  

Weak sauce.   This is GB  - you come here, you know the rules.    Kill or be Killed - that is how it is.

BTW - found another you might like -

ukjeff

« Reply #2173 on: July 11, 2013, 10:49:53 AM »
is that a Turkish prison?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2174 on: July 11, 2013, 10:51:12 AM »
No way chief. My anonymity is too important. I'm not running some low rent law firm where I can post racist stuff on the internet (like u do daily) that could be tied back to me and not worry about it. U must have some clientele.  

hahaha oh brother
b