Author Topic: HAHAHAHA...the reason Lou "THE INCREDIBLE JERK" continues to sign autographs!!!  (Read 6201 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Pollux

• Getbig V
Dammit! Fucker didn't work!  >:(

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1

Pollux

• Getbig V

Big time! I thought I knew how to post YouTube clips, but can't. Where's that thread about how to post 'em?  :-[

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
just highlight the link and press the youtube sign above the emoticons, viola

Pollux

• Getbig V

Pollux

• Getbig V
There we go! Thanks, Bodybuilder1234!  ;)

Stark

• Getbig V
great movie :)

Gym dude

• Getbig III
Great movie is right Lou is such a BIG JERK.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
hahahahaha

GoneAway

• Getbig V
y is lou a jerk?

Stark

• Getbig V
y is lou a jerk?

Two observations:

1) I know Arnold would have done it AND he would have won, guy has huge hands.
2) I just loooove to see that so many people (look at the movie) seem to be eager and queue to meet the "incredible" Hulk ;D ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
y is lou a jerk?

It's common knowledge. Goneaway, you of all people I thought would've known that.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
i watched the vid and it seems like lou is just there for the money from his autographs, hence y he shoots down a funny moment that doesnt relate to autographs. doesnt make him a jerk, just makes him a businessman, though there are ways he could have turned that moment into a better business decision. if some random guy came upto you on the street, shook ur hand and asked u for a thumb war, u'd probably do the exact same thing.

Pollux

• Getbig V
i watched the vid and it seems like lou is just there for the money from his autographs, hence y he shoots down a funny moment that doesnt relate to autographs. doesnt make him a jerk, just makes him a businessman, though there are ways he could have turned that moment into a better business decision. if some random guy came upto you on the street, shook ur hand and asked u for a thumb war, u'd probably do the exact same thing.

You got me all wrong, Goneaway. I'm not saying Lou's a jerk based on the video I posted. He's just known as being a jerk in general. The video had no basis for that. I just posted it 'cause I thought it was funny.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
Maybe Lou felt offended by the scrap of paper who knows, I think most pro's would of just gone with their business though.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Lou continues to sign autographs because people continue to pay him for his autographs and pictures. Simple as that.  No matter what we think, Lou continues to have a line at the Arnold Expo, and still draws them to him.

And if I didn't have a 'press' emblem on me, it would be much harder to just even take a picture of him.

Unfortunately, my friends don't think highly of him, just for the reason that unless they give me some money, he won't talk to them.

However, if you have ever been to a sports memoribilia expo, or any special convention expo (Comic Con, Science Fiction expo), the actors do the same thing.  

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

You look smaller in that vid than I figure you'd be, pollux.  Nice hat and monster thumbs, though.

Stark

• Getbig V
Lou continues to sign autographs because people continue to pay him for his autographs and pictures. Simple as that.  No matter what we think, Lou continues to have a line at the Arnold Expo, and still draws them to him.

Yeah we can see that Ron... murder brutal queue of eager fans waiting for "big" Lou in that movie ;)

Pollux

• Getbig V
Lou continues to have a line at the Arnold Expo

Ron, you're stretching it a bit there. I've been to the Arnold Classic several times, and I would hardly call it a "line".  ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Ron, you're stretching it a bit there. I've been to the Arnold Classic several times, and I would hardly call it a "line".  ::)
well this year they were crowding the fuck outta his section at the flex booth area.

Pollux

• Getbig V
well this year they were crowding the fuck outta his section at the flex booth area.

Really?  ???

I find that hard to believe. They crowd his section, but boo him at the mention of his name by Arnold at the opening of The Arnold Classic finals.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Lou continues to sign autographs because people continue to pay him for his autographs and pictures. Simple as that.  No matter what we think, Lou continues to have a line at the Arnold Expo, and still draws them to him.

And if I didn't have a 'press' emblem on me, it would be much harder to just even take a picture of him.

Unfortunately, my friends don't think highly of him, just for the reason that unless they give me some money, he won't talk to them.

However, if you have ever been to a sports memoribilia expo, or any special convention expo (Comic Con, Science Fiction expo), the actors do the same thing.  
Actualy i understand him a lot. Because this kind of small things are only his income. He is not an actor who is paid like Arnold or other hollywood celebs.

Pollux

• Getbig V
He is not an actor who is paid like Arnold or other hollywood celebs.

No, but he likes to compare himself to their caliber.  ::)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
You got me all wrong, Goneaway. I'm not saying Lou's a jerk based on the video I posted. He's just known as being a jerk in general. The video had no basis for that. I just posted it 'cause I thought it was funny.

well, i've never seen or heard lou acting like a jerk. the main reason seems to be as ron said - he doesn't talk to ppl unless they sign his autographs. so what? some things in this life u have to pay for. if u really are a fan of lou, u wouldnt mind paying a little to say a few words to the guy. if he sat around chatting all day, the line wouldn't move and he'd probably sell alot less autographs. just trying to see it from his perspective.

arnold is on a whole different level, because he's always had a much more open personality than lou and has done a whole lot better financially, allowing him to be more carefree. arnold also has always been about sending the right image, but lou doesnt seem to mind if he's considered a jerk, aslong as he sells autographs.