Author Topic: Fedor's Humility.  (Read 10673 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Fedor's Humility.
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 11:49:38 AM »
Going by the interview Fedor thought he had it sealed after the initial punches when Werdum went to the ground. Obviously Werdum was concious enough the get the triangle/armbar in but Fedor thought he had him after the initial punches and got too careless.

Lesson learned. Don't dive in to Werdums guard.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »
Going by the interview Fedor thought he had it sealed after the initial punches when Werdum went to the ground. Obviously Werdum was concious enough the get the triangle/armbar in but Fedor thought he had him after the initial punches and got to careless.

Lesson learned. Don't dive in to Werdums guard.

werdum tripped and lured fedor into his guard =) the hit wasnt hard At all watch again

well he got hit a bit, but he choosed to lay down which was probably his plan all dat time

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2010, 11:53:19 AM »
mayweather is a fucking pussy though.

A talented one, but still a pussy.

Mayweather is a pussy?

why....because he has great defense and doesn't take a beating every fight?  That's called skill.

he's fought everybody they put in front of him.....I guess Pacqiaou (sp) is just as much of a pussy because he backed out too.

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »
Mayweather is a pussy?

why....because he has great defense and doesn't take a beating every fight?  That's called skill.

he's fought everybody they put in front of him.....I guess Pacqiaou (sp) is just as much of a pussy because he backed out too.

he fought every He put infront of himself on His terms or it seemed like that, Im gonna see if I can find the video

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 12:14:45 PM »
Werdum set a trap and he fell for it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2010, 04:40:40 PM »
i actually have more respect for fedor now than ever, his loss last night actually put into perspective how hard it is to fight so many times and not lose

from now on i will refer to him as Mr. Emelianenko :)

E
E

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2010, 05:04:48 PM »
Fedor is the consummate professional in MMA as holyfield was to boxing. Extremely humble yet savage warriors.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2010, 05:31:23 PM »
Him losing was inevitable . no one goes ' undefeated ' and he knows it.

I have more respect for him losing and handling it like a pro and you have to hand it to Werdum he did an awesome job.

I disagree regarding Werdum, he was on his ass and about to get ground and pounded, he reverted to his bread and butter (jiu jitsu) and got lucky with a triangle choke...did Fedor fudge up? hell yeah, he went for the kill too soon, he was overzealous against a top ground guy, it was a white belt mistake.

Even Werdum said last night Fedor is still the best even though he beat him.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2010, 05:51:22 PM »
Fedor will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes to take his place among the Gods once again.

I can't wait for he and Kimbo Slice to rejoin the pantheon of heroic legend!
Almost always, yes.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »
I disagree regarding Werdum, he was on his ass and about to get ground and pounded, he reverted to his bread and butter (jiu jitsu) and got lucky with a triangle choke...did Fedor fudge up? hell yeah, he went for the kill too soon, he was overzealous against a top ground guy, it was a white belt mistake.

Even Werdum said last night Fedor is still the best even though he beat him.

"got lucky"... ::)
!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 03:09:00 AM »
What's his ip dawg?
You got a network sniffer G?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2010, 03:29:36 AM »
he fought every He put infront of himself on His terms or it seemed like that, Im gonna see if I can find the video
That's the way you do it, you fight on "YOUR TERMS"---a shot caller

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 03:51:30 AM »
I think its more the Nasser syndrome. The dont actually hate the Person, just the fanboys..

best post of the year award!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2010, 10:48:23 AM »
Mayweather is a pussy?

Why argue?  both are too light to fight and too thin to win.... ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2010, 03:47:51 PM »
"God willing"
Trust me, God doesn't give a shit about your silly fight.
Nor does he probably exist.

Athletes are so dumb, it's painful to listen, so I don't.

"I'd like to thank God for this season.  We pray before every game for him to watch out for us." ::)
Yeah, I thank the tooth fairy after every workout for keeping me injury free and amassing more lean body mass than most clowns on gear.
BOOM!
N

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2010, 09:26:26 PM »
"God willing"

"I'd like to thank God for this season.  We pray before every game for him to watch out for us." ::)
Yeah, I thank the tooth fairy after every workout for keeping me injury free and amassing more lean body mass than most clowns on gear.
BOOM!
No, I don't think these athletes will "trust you," and your lack of belief. They believe because they have seen God work in their lives, and therefore a satan-filled non believer such as yourself is simply ignored. The first time your life is up the proverbial "shits creek" without a life preserver, you'll be crying out to God to save you without hesitation. Your problem will be that those prayers won't even reach the ceiling, because your faith will be weak and filled with doubt. "Why should God answer my prayer when I've spent years bashing him and saying he doesn't exist?" Those will be your thoughts in your time of desperation, and...you'll be fucked.  :D
!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2010, 09:39:19 PM »
"God willing"

BOOM!

Dumb eh? To painful to listen "so you don't." Yet you still comment on what you claim not to listen to.

Imagine if you and I were kicking around the planet Mars in a True Adonis inspired gravity suit. And we just happen to come upon a watch. I then commented on how miraculous it is that over a period of time the random concussions of events and molecules just so happen to fall together in such a way as to construct a working watch. Would you still call me dumb for believing that and that it should be obvious that a watch doesn't just come out of no where and that perhaps it is a sign of an intelligent creator?

I wonder what the difference is in regard to the scale of complexity between a watch and a self aware conscious human being?

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2010, 11:38:36 PM »
"God willing"

BOOM!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2010, 05:42:29 AM »
"got lucky"... ::)

He got knocked on his ass with 3 punches..Fedor was going in for GnP to finish... what would you call it? Werdum winning before he got that choke in ?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2010, 06:16:57 AM »
He got knocked on his ass with 3 punches..Fedor was going in for GnP to finish... what would you call it? Werdum winning before he got that choke in ?

I call it winning the fight by choking Fedor out.  ;)
!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2010, 09:54:08 AM »
God you guys are funny coming up with excuses.  Very simple. Fedor knocked hoim down and went in with the GNP just like he does 99% of the time.  Werdum used BJJ exactly what it is meant to be used for and did it great.  Werdum was smart and he won.  Fedor was way to eager and lost.  Simple as that.  Yes I think Fedor should have stood back up and punched with Werdum.  I think he would have beaten him.  But on the ground like that I don't think Fedor would beat Werdum unless he hit him with something harder.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2010, 11:08:49 AM »
all toast

Do you use butter on your toast dawg?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »
Imagine if you and I were kicking around the planet Mars in a True Adonis inspired gravity suit. And we just happen to come upon a watch. I then commented on how miraculous it is that over a period of time the random concussions of events and molecules just so happen to fall together in such a way as to construct a working watch. Would you still call me dumb for believing that and that it should be obvious that a watch doesn't just come out of no where and that perhaps it is a sign of an intelligent creator?

I wonder what the difference is in regard to the scale of complexity between a watch and a self aware conscious human being?

David Hume?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »
Fedor will come out now and anihilate the rest of his opponents before he retires.
I think everyone kept telling him he wouldnt lose for so long, he started believing it, he got cocky, lost because of it, and now hell go back to the way he used to be.
I feel sorry for his next couple opponents.

You mean the carefully chosen cans that they will feed him ::)
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2010, 12:05:07 PM »
they are the same guy......recent IP scans of this board show mindspin has 8 fucking gimmicks....the guy is a joke...

bench

What IP scans are you talking about.  Please produce the evidence and I will pay you $1,000.00.

I'm waiting....
w