Author Topic: NY Pro - Afterparty with Gregg Valentino! Free drinks and his new book!  (Read 15621 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: NY PRO AFTERPARTY/ GREGG VALENTINO BOOK PARTY - free drinks!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 02:06:33 AM »
very easy
Are instructions forthcoming?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 02:29:45 AM »
How the hell can anyone go out partying totally sober?

Good music, big dance floor (I need space), & lots of water.

if Im feeling really crazy, ECA stack beforehand  :o  8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 08:01:35 AM »
Good music, big dance floor (I need space), & lots of water.

if Im feeling really crazy, ECA stack beforehand  :o  8)

::)  ::)  ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
From the look of some of this so-called girls, free drinks might not have been enough.,  I hope they gave free drugs too and maybe some blindfolds
No Worries 4 me

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
LMAO at the James Brown tune. :D

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
LMAO at the James Brown tune. :D

thats my theme song.  8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
thats my theme song.  8)

Wasn't J.B a pimp!? I know he got arrested a bunch of times.. lol

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
From the look of some of this so-called girls, free drinks might not have been enough.,  I hope they gave free drugs too and maybe some blindfolds

LMAO @ free drinks, drugs, & blindfolds.  ;D

a fun time will be had by all

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
me and robby lopez ran all the official after partys.. two times we used titus as a front man.
None of them were at sound factory. Althou we went there after ours closed.
by the way i'm running this one too because Gregg deserves it.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HBO is filming a doc. on him and will be there filming. There is a chance Inside Edition will be there too.
He is the only guy in the industry who continues to get mail stream press.
the book is good is is selling well

newmom

me and robby lopez ran all the official after partys.. two times we used titus as a front man.
None of them were at sound factory. Althou we went there after ours closed.
by the way i'm running this one too because Gregg deserves it.

we sure had some fun times Bob, miss those days

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
yes we did DEE!!.. And I meant main stream press

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
HBO is filming a doc. on him and will be there filming. There is a chance Inside Edition will be there too.
He is the only guy in the industry who continues to get mail stream press.
the book is good is is selling well

he gets mainstream press cause he is a fucking idiot who perpetuates and embodies all the negative preconceived ideas and cliche's the mainstream press has against the bodybuilding community.

when ma and pa kettle in missouri think of steroids, one of the first things that comes to mind is that guy on the discover channel with the grotesque abscessed arms...........and they are too stupid to know that what happened to valvalino had NOTHING to do with steroids.......whatever the hell he was putting in his arms it wsa not steroids.

because of his need for attention and lies, he has set bodybuilders back another 10 years.......fuck greg, i hope he dies

hemorrhoid of the asshole of pro bodybuilding........

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hey un hung , please remind me what you have done for bodybuilding ?
you are some what uneducated with your statements .
you hate  ? thats pretty strong emotions for someone you know so little about. Why is that ?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
you are some what uneducated with your statements .
you hate  ? thats pretty strong emotions for someone you know so little about. Why is that ?

i dont have to explain. i already did.

i like bodybuilding, i like taking gear.

he has contributed greatly to the climate of over-reaction and misinformation that the general public harbors toward the bodybuilding community.

i dont care what the fuck you do, or what the fuck you think, or what the fuck you put in your arms.....until it starts affecting me

people in the bodybuilding community do not consider him a bodybuilder, but to many people in the general public.....he is what pops into their head when they hear the words bodybuilding, or steroids......because he is the most extreme example of the culture gone awry, he has let himself become a tool of media spin....and he has dont it for money.

he has tried to carve out a niche for himself......and it just hurts bodybuilding.

i have nothing aginst him as a person, but as a bodybuilder......i hate him and wish he would just go the fuck away.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
is there a link to his book?  who's his agent?  is HBO really filming his shit?  lol

clued-up

• Getbig V
he gets mainstream press cause he is a fucking idiot who perpetuates and embodies all the negative preconceived ideas and cliche's the mainstream press has against the bodybuilding community.

when ma and pa kettle in missouri think of steroids, one of the first things that comes to mind is that guy on the discover channel with the grotesque abscessed arms...........and they are too stupid to know that what happened to valvalino had NOTHING to do with steroids.......whatever the hell he was putting in his arms it wsa not steroids.

because of his need for attention and lies, he has set bodybuilders back another 10 years.......fuck greg, i hope he dies

hemorrhoid of the asshole of pro bodybuilding........

Great post. He’s a disgraceful embarrassment of a human being.. a complete clown. A serious black eye on the face bodybuilding, like it needed another one.

clued-up

• Getbig V

LOL.. You’re a contest promoter, yes? What have you done?? Aside from line your pockets by promoting a drug fueled perversion? I wouldn’t be surprised if your every action in the bodybuilding world was motivated by financial gain  :D

newmom

yes we did DEE!!.. And I meant main stream press

one of many memories, that time we all went to red rock, times square then to a diner. SOOOOOOO much fun Bob. Miss you guys. Please give Gregg a big hug for me and hope to see you guys this summer

newmom

LOL.. You’re a contest promoter, yes? What have you done?? Aside from line your pockets by promoting a drug fueled perversion? I wouldn’t be surprised if your every action in the bodybuilding world was motivated by financial gain  :D

James, bob is a great guy. He has owned my favorite gyms for years. When I started training there he was very helpful indeed.

clued-up

• Getbig V
James, bob is a great guy. He has owned my favorite gyms for years. When I started training there he was very helpful indeed.

Glad to hear it. It sounds your money was well spent. 

newmom

Glad to hear it. It sounds your money was well spent. 

well this was back from 01-04..just paid my monthly gym dues which I think were 30 bucks a month back then.

clued-up

• Getbig V
well this was back from 01-04..just paid my monthly gym dues which I think were 30 bucks a month back then.

Like I said, it sounds like your money was well spent.  Is there a specific point you’re trying to get across?

newmom

no not at all, I perceived your post as that I spent all this money at his gym is all. My apologies