Author Topic: Chicago is another evidence that libtard ideology NEVER WORKS IN THE LONG RUN  (Read 1262 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
::)

It seems like you put a lot of effort into this post. Congrats for the self ownage.

Tell me more about how things "seem" to you, Mr. Whorewell. 

(If you're not too busy raping pitbulls or selecting intellectually stimulating avatars, ya gimmick.)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Tell me more about how things "seem" to you, Mr. Whorewell. 

(If you're not too busy raping pitbulls or selecting intellectually stimulating avatars, ya gimmick.)

You must be new here.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
You must be new here.

Otherwise I'd know that you're always willing to make time in your schedule to make what passes for your thoughts known?

Or maybe you just want to welcome me as a fellow BB'er? :D

jjbones

• Getbig II
Liberal thinking rapes the poor again.  Couldn't help but reference Obama's MYRA ... effectively selling long term bonds yielding 2 percent return to those who can least afford them.  After purchasing trillions in bonds via QE1 and QE2 Obama has figured out a way to unload these nearly worthless bonds.  Selling them to the poor, take their money and tell them they cant touch the money for decades.  Praising yourself as a savior for unloading bad debt that your responsible for.  The left is giving two thumbs up to Obama for this one.