Author Topic: This guy claims NATURAL - 7 year progress  (Read 25661 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: This guy claims NATURAL - 7 year progress
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2011, 07:01:51 AM »

Marcus is 100% natural! You can see three of his vids at
cts ;
he also makes a cameo in Big Andro Offaril's Squat video.

I think a lot of people still haven't caught on to the fact that you can be ripped, muscular, and best of all, STRONG - being 100% natural!

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2011, 07:02:28 AM »

Marcus is 100% natural! You can see three of his vids at
cts ;
he also makes a cameo in Big Andro Offaril's Squat video.

I think a lot of people still haven't caught on to the fact that you can be ripped, muscular, and best of all, STRONG - being 100% natural!

Tren addicts.com?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2011, 07:58:42 AM »
LOL, you say you're natural, then how on earth do you supposedly know so much about drugs that gives you the ability to know for a fact if someone is natural or not and what a certain guy is taking to achieve a look? You're full of shit.

Or are you just a jealous fuck that another guy looks better than you without drugs, that you have to say he is on drugs?

Lol get off the boards youre slow and a fuckin retard. Go suck on your mommys nipple. To the dude in
Pics where not talking about you really were talking about ur build and pics. Not all of us are internet attention whores fishing for mens attention. But Thats what we do at getbig fucktard, judge physiques  And it sucks that it took you 7 yrs to pop a dbol. Im done with this thread stop quoting me. And SMM is a gimmick stop feeding him

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »
Ease off on the Tren fucktard. And shut the fuck up while you're at it.

HAHAHA! No one is arguing with you! I said that you're entitled to your opinion. Very mature response. You have nothing of substance to say so you have to resort to cursing. I'm flattered by the attention. Keep hating and posting. Let's get this thread to 9 pages!!!

LOL, you say you're natural, then how on earth do you supposedly know so much about drugs that gives you the ability to know for a fact if someone is natural or not and what a certain guy is taking to achieve a look? You're full of shit.

Or are you just a jealous fuck that another guy looks better than you without drugs, that you have to say he is on drugs?

Lol. That's a good question. Why do so many guys claim to be experts on all these drugs and just shoot off with the accusations? Is it to rationalize their lack of progress or fact that they look like crap? You look good/better than me, so you must be on something. SURE!

Lol get off the boards youre slow and a fuckin retard. Go suck on your mommys nipple. To the dude in
Pics where not talking about you really were talking about ur build and pics. Not all of us are internet attention whores fishing for mens attention. But Thats what we do at getbig fucktard, judge physiques  And it sucks that it took you 7 yrs to pop a dbol. Im done with this thread stop quoting me. And SMM is a gimmick stop feeding him

HAHAH! You're not talking about me, but your talking about my physique and build in the pics? I'm pretty sure that's still talking about me...lol!

Dbol? HAHAHAHA! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Another baseless accusation.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:39 AM »
HAHAHA! No one is arguing with you! I said that you're entitled to your opinion. Very mature response. You have nothing of substance to say so you have to resort to cursing. I'm flattered by the attention. Keep hating and posting. Let's get this thread to 9 pages!!!

Lol. That's a good question. Why do so many guys claim to be experts on all these drugs and just shoot off with the accusations? Is it to rationalize their lack of progress or fact that they look like crap? You look good/better than me, so you must be on something. SURE!

HAHAH! You're not talking about me, but your talking about my physique and build in the pics? I'm pretty sure that's still talking about me...lol! Dbol? HAHAHAHA! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Another baseless accusation.

That's quite funny!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2011, 12:04:13 PM »

HAHAH! You're not talking about me, but your talking about my physique and build in the pics? I'm pretty sure that's still talking about me...lol!

Dbol? HAHAHAHA! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Another baseless accusation.

lawl...look at you being all defensive. Btw you are not 12-13% at 7 year mark. You are lower then that, but also hold a lot of water weight thus the fat illusion. So 220 @ 9-10% bf is not really natural so sorry bro, you aint going to earn any green reps here for lying your ass off.

I believe you were natural @ this point

After that you clearly jumped on something, most likely orals cause they're ez to get. Another thing I noticed about all the "naturals" is that you guys are just like closet queers. So defensive its amusing.
all drugs - TPPIIP

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »
lawl...look at you being all defensive. Btw you are not 12-13% at 7 year mark. You are lower then that, but also hold a lot of water weight thus the fat illusion. So 220 @ 9-10% bf is not really natural so sorry bro, you aint going to earn any green reps here for lying your ass off.

I believe you were natural @ this point

After that you clearly jumped on something, most likely orals cause they're ez to get. Another thing I noticed about all the "naturals" is that you guys are just like closet queers. So defensive its amusing.

Again, since when is saying that you're entitled to your own opinion is being defensive??? I already commented on my background, diet, routine and etc. You DON'T have to believe it if you don't want to bro! I'm not forcing you to believe me, so get over it! Lol at saying that I'm not 12-13%bf. I think I would know myself better than you basing your decision off of pics. My abs are flexed in the 7 year pic with a gym pump....hahaha. I love how you claim that I'm 9-10% bf just to make the possibility of my physique being natural seem less likely. Whatever helps you sleep at night! Once you hit 10% bodyfat or less, your lower abs start to show. Please show me where you see lower abs? And who asked or said anything about green reps? Who cares!

Lol at closet queer. Now that was a baseless personal attack out of left field. You're the one lookin and commenting on my pics. Did you run out of things to say? Are you not comfortable with your sexuality? Is there something that you want to admit? Sorry but I don't swing that way bro.

Let's all please continue with the baseless accusations of whatever drugs you can think of. When those fail and don't stick then continue with insults and personal attacks! Agin, I'm flattered and loving the attention. I want to see this thread reach page 9! Keep it comin...

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »

The level of steroid abuse you are putting your body through is nothing short of staggering. And your mental state clearly reflects that.

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2011, 01:32:42 PM »
The level of steroid abuse you are putting your body through is nothing short of staggering. And your mental state clearly reflects that.

Haha. Says the self proclaimed steroid expert. You probably don't even lift, and now you're mentally diagnosing people. Are you gonna claim to be a psychologist too?  Please go!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »
Haha. Says the self proclaimed steroid expert. You probably don't even lift, and now you're mentally diagnosing people. Are you gonna claim to be a psychologist too?  Please go!

dont worry brah soon this will be your new home. say bye to the misc and the other phaggy timers @ bb.com

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 11, 2011, 01:43:01 PM »
half of u fuckers who dont believe this guy can be natural, prob lift and eat like complete pussies.  MOst people dont train naturaly for 7 years so u dont know what can be achieved. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2011, 01:55:09 PM »
half of u fuckers who dont believe this guy can be natural, prob lift and eat like complete pussies.  MOst people dont train naturaly for 7 years so u dont know what can be achieved. 
this^