Author Topic: The Loud Mouth has Spoken again!  (Read 1929 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
The Loud Mouth has Spoken again!
« on: September 22, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »
I am sure many of you know of the "Loud Mouth" in my life. This woman is my wife's very close friend but she is a pain in the hind quarters.

Anyway, we were having a discussion about "the chase", you know how men and women get together; mainly how men approach women in this day and age compared to a few of decades ago (when we were in our teens and twenties) where men initiated the contact.

She thinks the chase is the same, I say no way! Seems to me there is no chase at all these days and I would even go as far to say that females are more assertive/aggressive than males are in this day and age.

When I was coming along I had to have respect for the female and her family. I had to open doors for her, I had to approach the female not the other way around.

I think women are using men the way men used to use women (Top shelf items). Seems like men are so last week with a lot of today's women.

What say you?

HM (Old fashioned)

W

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: The Loud Mouth has Spoken again!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:06:45 AM »

I think the chase is different for every girl, and the guy too.

To me, it used to be that you open doors, pull out her chair, always pay etc...Now when you do some of that, you'll get slapped! I've never literally been slapped, but I had a girl or two mention it to me by saying "Why did you do that? I'm an independent woman, I can open the door myself." She was kind about it, however.

I think it can be harder in today's world, in the case that you have to spend a bit more extra time seeing whether you need to do certain things that one girl may want versus something another girl may not.

Personally, I love the chase. It's humbling and confusing at times, but since I've been able to get over any type of anxiety about approaching a cute girl, it's more rewarding too. However, I don't think women should have the attitude like "I'm a girl, I shouldn't have to initiate anything."

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »
I am sure many of you know of the "Loud Mouth" in my life. This woman is my wife's very close friend but she is a pain in the hind quarters.

Anyway, we were having a discussion about "the chase", you know how men and women get together; mainly how men approach women in this day and age compared to a few of decades ago (when we were in our teens and twenties) where men initiated the contact.

She thinks the chase is the same, I say no way! Seems to me there is no chase at all these days and I would even go as far to say that females are more assertive/aggressive than males are in this day and age.

When I was coming along I had to have respect for the female and her family. I had to open doors for her, I had to approach the female not the other way around.

I think women are using men the way men used to use women (Top shelf items). Seems like men are so last week with a lot of today's women.

What say you?

HM (Old fashioned)

Oh the chase is alive and well.

You're just to far removed from the festivities to notice.
Maybe you can ram some "hot mama" with your wheel chair to get her attention.
Just be careful of her new hip.

When I am on a date I don't expect the chair to be pulled out or doors opened for me, but I do appreciate it.
I think men are just scared to try now.  But it will take a lot more then that to impress me.

It takes more effort then watching old movies on TCM and swaggering like Rhett Butler to impress the ladies today.
Only out of touch, clueless men are last week.

The chase has changed, but it is still alive and kicking, I even enjoy it more then being "caught" sometimes.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »
Not strictly on topic but my friend was just telling me today that her brother recently called the girl he was dating and broke up w/her...she was surprised and they were both cordial.

She called him back 2 hours later explaining that she understood they were broken up but she wanted to see him (privately-no date) once a week.   Seems as though he thinks this is a good idea. 
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »

To me, it used to be that you open doors, pull out her chair, always pay etc...Now when you do some of that, you'll get slapped! I've never literally been slapped, but I had a girl or two mention it to me by saying "Why did you do that? I'm an independent woman, I can open the door myself." She was kind about it, however.

I think it can be harder in today's world, in the case that you have to spend a bit more extra time seeing whether you need to do certain things that one girl may want versus something another girl may not.

Personally, I think chivalry is just basic good manners/common courtesy.  It's painfully obvious when it's done only to "impress" vs something that is ingrained in one's character.  Being a gracious or non-gracious recipient also demonstrates character maturity.  Again, that's only my opinion.

Not strictly on topic but my friend was just telling me today that her brother recently called the girl he was dating and broke up w/her...she was surprised and they were both cordial.

She called him back 2 hours later explaining that she understood they were broken up but she wanted to see him (privately-no date) once a week.   Seems as though he thinks this is a good idea.  

Doesn't sound like a good idea... ::)
:

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »
Oh the chase is alive and well.
That's good to know.

You're just to far removed from the festivities to notice.
True but I have found who I want, my cup runneth over with love. Hopefully one day you can experience the same.

Maybe you can ram some "hot mama" with your wheel chair to get her attention.
Just be careful of her new hip.

It takes more effort then watching old movies on TCM and swaggering like Rhett Butler to impress the ladies today.
Only out of touch, clueless men are last week.
You are very witty Aunt Bea!

What can any guy/gal do to impress you?

I am trying to visualize someone chasing you, can't be that difficult to catch a sinner sweetheart like you!  ;D

Hm
W

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 02:30:35 PM »

What say you?

HM (Old fashioned)

you are correct

girls are ho's these days. if you cant get laid......your prolly gay.

bench

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 02:35:58 PM »
but she wanted to see him (privately-no date) once a week.   

LOL. How old are you if I may be so bold?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 03:10:55 PM »

Doesn't sound like a good idea... ::)

He shouldn't count on her for protection!

LOL. How old are you if I may be so bold?

About 14 maturity-wise   :(
R

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »

About 14 maturity-wise   :(

Honesty is a virtue I admire  :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 12:57:06 PM »

i treat these women like men....as in i'll also slap em hard on the back while greeting em as i do my guy friends....

equality right!
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »
i treat these women like men....as in i'll also slap em hard on the back while greeting em as i do my guy friends....

equality right!
do you also have sex with your male friends, like you do your female friends ???

equality right ;D

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2009, 07:25:37 PM »
do you also have sex with your male friends, like you do your female friends ???

equality right ;D

bench

nah cause my male friends dont act like females....

if they did....i might try n mount one  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »

yeah, thats not cool broski ;D

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »
you are correct

girls are ho's these days. if you cant get laid......your prolly gay.

bench

Gettin it from Ho's is easy, cause their ho's. It's the one's who pose like they ain't ho's, that get's a bro's nose open. If you approach wrong, you'll be home strokin.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 06:52:11 PM »
HM,

The chase is bigger than ever, just beyond her ("The Loud Mouth") capacity to understand.

The bigger chase is hoping reality will conform to fantasy. It's the most foolish game most play and lose. Things like: "It'll be different this time", "doing this will make the pain stop", she's not a hoe", "He'll leave his wife for me", "I'm not too fat for these clothes", "bodybuilding is a sport", etc... are lies we tell ourselves.

People always have, and always will believe pouring syrup on poop magically turns it into a pancake. :)

I think the only solution is to accept people and/or situations as they are and decide if they work for you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 07:14:37 PM »

Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 05:10:03 PM »
Outed.

cool...now post a pic of your ass!
carpe` vaginum!