Author Topic: I'm not taking creatine anymore  (Read 4678 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm not taking creatine anymore
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 10:16:27 AM »
HAHA - seriously - people who cannot take a joke or take having the piss ripped out of them every once in a while should not post on getbig !! All these internet fights and meetings that are spoke about - haha fucking pathetic !! Ron - put it in the rules :)
Then it should also be in the rules that, u can't shoot your mouth off, if u can't back it up.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2007, 10:16:45 AM »
I snort Cell-Tech and freebase GAKIC, no problems yet. Your friend's a puss.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »

FEEL THE BURN BABY!! The burn says it's working.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2007, 11:55:23 AM »

I heard if you stick it up your ass you can fully absorb all the creatine and simple sugars in Cell-Tech, that's what the Pros do. :o
I

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 03:31:07 PM »
Then it should also be in the rules that, u can't shoot your mouth off, if u can't back it up.

I know wot ure sayin but relax homie - these people that do that obviously have nothing else interesting going on and so have to come and talk tough on the internet - sad but true - just laugh at them  ;)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 03:50:25 PM »
The problem with a lot of people is that they want easy answers to everything.  When someone dies of cancer, they want to believe it was smoking or working at a factory that did it - they don't want to admit that at any time, any of us could come down with that deadly disease due to factors outside of our control.  Likewise, people want to blame supplements like creatine on kidney problems because it is more comforting to do so than to actually look at the issue more deeply and acknowledge that we can't control everything about our health.  That all being said, be rational - creatine had nothing to do with your friends kidney problems.  Some advice: cycle it on and off if you are concerned.  Take as much time off as you had time on.

Most people ingest approx. 3 grams of creatine a day, just in food. All of a sudden it's bad? Muscles cannot create energy without creatine............peri od.
The problem is, some people are taking 10-15 grams a day coupled w/ food intake creatine.This could possibly overload the kidneys w/ creatinine which could pose a potential problem over the long haul IMO. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 12:50:47 AM »

I heard if you stick it up your ass you can fully absorb all the creatine and simple sugars in Cell-Tech, that's what the Pros do. :o

that reminds me of something.I used to post on the original "gotfina.com" board...as I am sure most,if not all,of you know ..the Fina pellets are Trenbolone acetate.There was always questions about ways to use the pellets  without converting it to injectable....because swallowing them doesn't really work.Some people spoke of snorting them..some used DMSO as a transdermal...but one clown made a thread asking the "vets" on the board if the tren would be absorbed if he stuck them up his ass. HE WAS NOT JOKING EITHER.  The thread was titled "Anal Fina"
hahahahahahaha

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 02:47:56 AM »
that reminds me of something.I used to post on the original "gotfina.com" board...as I am sure most,if not all,of you know ..the Fina pellets are Trenbolone acetate.There was always questions about ways to use the pellets  without converting it to injectable....because swallowing them doesn't really work.Some people spoke of snorting them..some used DMSO as a transdermal...but one clown made a thread asking the "vets" on the board if the tren would be absorbed if he stuck them up his ass. HE WAS NOT JOKING EITHER.  The thread was titled "Anal Fina"
hahahahahahaha

Well I know people that use Extacy who have stuck the pills up their ass cause of the 'rumor' that you'll absorb more and get way more fucked up. All they said was it burned like hell but I guess they still got fucked up to some degree.
I