Author Topic: hahaha. this board is a joke. FAT SQUADFATHER  (Read 9633 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: hahaha. this board is a joke. FAT SQUADFATHER
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
Why would your girlfriend, and a bunch of her friends be gathering at 105 in the afternoon on a tuesday.

Being that I work from home, and she has the day off and invited some of friends over so we can all chill and kick back with some drinks, that's what we're doing "at 1:05 in the afternoon".

And even with liquor in their system, you STILL don't cut it...except for the one that said you were 'OK looking' but just look gay.  :)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »
85 a year is pretty f-n good for a 23 year old, and I would have to say that is more than most on here make.  Dude, im sure you own a less-gay picture than the one you posted.  What was it that you were doing right before that picture was taken?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
pollux.. thats a good story
The funny thing is, if I was there, I bet I could have any one of them, including your girl, fucking me in YOUR bed
by 4:00.

Work from home? Or have a shitty job and work night shifts?
Lets see a pic of your girl? I bet she's a real looker.
hahaha...whats with this twink thinking hes a amle model and shit?? all he ever talks about is how good looking he is,  ::)

;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »
wisconsin.. re-read my post.
I never said I was rich.
I said I had more money than most of the people on this board.
I make about 85 a year, I'm not married, and no children.
I'm also 23.

Didn't someone just ask why I posted a pic to justify being good looking, and now you're asking me
to post pictures of my house and car?

Keep up the good work of slamming that fat fool known as "Squadfather".  ;)
!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 10:20:54 AM »
biggest nose ever?

clever.

but, this is the opinion board, so we can discuss it anyway.

lets see your ugly mug, buddy!

you all are such idiots, I love it...

none of you can see that people are fucking with you, just to start an argument, OBVIOUSLY, and then
you think you one up them.

I started this thread to start an argument, obviously, and you all are acting like it wasn't my intention.

Everytime I start a thread about squad, he posts the same pic, and then leaves, and it gets deleted.

Same story, different day. Instead of talking shit to people at the office, and getting fired, I fuck with you retards.

You simply don't understand the difference between online and offline life.
Online you try to stay anonym, call it for security reasons or simply because it is fun and most people tend to not be
the same people online as they are offline.
Now the first rule is... NEVER EVER post your pick your address or any personal matter what so ever... you must be simply a total idiot and a tool for doing so? Anybody who thinks what ever you are called or described at here or any place on line as well is important enough to "call somebody out" to post a picture of himself is simply stupid.
Brings be me back to my theory that overall over 70% of people are in fact not too smart in general.
Any thoughts on that?

Oh and it really doesn't matter why you have posted the pic... that is utterly irrelevant..,fact is you were stupid enough to post an actual image of yourself... now THAT is stunningly and embarrassingly stupid

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »
Pollux you old queen, who are you trying to fool claiming you got a girlfriend?  Or is that what you queers call each other?

EMN! It's about time!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my biggest fan...stalker...whatever you wanna call this Eccentric Man-loving Nit wit since 1964.  :D

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »
I'm pretty sure most gyms have rules against brining a phone with a camera in it into the sauna!  That alone is pretty gay!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 10:26:20 AM »
you take your blackberr into the sauna?

okay, big hole in your story right there.

give it up, your a homosexual and thats cum on your chest.

no big deal.

we wouldnt care if you didnt deny it.

just like bonds and gear..the only reason we give him shit is because he acts like he wasnt jucicing.

if you just twinked up and said "hey, yah thats a fat load of jizz on myc hest, and yes; thwres even more in my mouth, but you know what ???  i like the taste of man juice!!!"

well, then we all would be like, wow..that guys a fag...but we would leave it alone....

;D ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 10:26:34 AM »
I have a blackberry that allows me to get online.
I was at the gym, and when I chill in the sauna after working out, i fuck around online.
That picture was taken in the sauna, thus the sweat.
The white shit was added later, by an idiot on this board.
If the original thread had not been deleted, like every other one where I bash squad, I'd link to it.
I dont really think it can be argued that squad is better looking than me.

You're taking this way too seriously....I'm not concerned with what anyone thinks about the
picture.

I started this thread just to see how riled up fat squad would get. Now he disappeared.

The way you are desperately trying to "convince" us, that the pic is harmless and that you are take this all not seriously ::)
Shows anybody who has been here for a while that you are inches away from breaking down.
Now the way I see it is that in a matter of days you will either simply disappear or write a huge forgiveness threat.

All this doesn't change the fact that we all know (based on your futile attempts of sounding calm and fun ::) ) you are in fact shaking and clenching your fists while at the same time furiously pusing the F5 button.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 10:29:14 AM »
pollux.. thats a good story
The funny thing is, if I was there, I bet I could have any one of them, including your girl, fucking me in YOUR bed
by 4:00.
Work from home? Or have a shitty job and work night shifts?
Lets see a pic of your girl? I bet she's a real looker.

LMAO! They wanted me to tell you 'No way! And we're drunk!'  :D

I see it's not hard to get under your skin. Have fun justifying yourself through Getbig...LOL!

Gonna go chill with my girl and her friends.  ;)

Later, Jizz Face!  ;D

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »
meltdown in progress
the more and more this queer posts its obvious he truly is a closet homosexual
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »
trailor boy, aka candidizlle...
I never said I was great looking. I said I get pussy, and that I'm better looking than squad.
90% of people on earth look better than squad.
John McCain looks better than squad for christ sake.

Stark:
dude, what are you talking about.
Why would you act differently online than offline? I have nothing to hide, why would I?
I dont care if I ran into anyone from this board. The only people I talk shit to are people who
deserve no respect.
If I ran into squad, I would talk shit to him, and make fun of him.
If I ran into candiddizlle, same scenario.
Why would you act differently online than you would in person?

bro thats the root of your "current problem" you CANNOT be the same person online as you are offline, if you are... whats the point being online in the first place?
Part of the fun is that you can be completly different or do you think I go to one of my Meetings with my staff and greet them with a Sieg Heil and shout :" Team Third Reich Bitches" ?
Its always people how tend to not seperate their online time to their time offline that run into huge emotional issues.

And regarding the question... is Squat better looking than you, I cannot say i've never seen daves face but I can tell you that much (without hurting your feelings) I don't consider you a very good looking person.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
This guy doesn't care about his jizz face photos, but makes 12,458 threads on teh topic?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 10:31:55 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
"...if you just twinked up and said..."

;D ;D ;D I love that word twink or any version of the word.
a

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »
Why would you post a pic of yourself in the sauna? Hell why would you take a pic of your in a sauna? ???
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 10:36:19 AM »
what does f5 do?

I only said something about the pic, because you asked dumbass.

Its obvious the pic is in a sauna, as you can see the slats, and tile floor in the background.

I'm not having a meltdown at all....

I'm better than all of you................

Originally I kept posting shit like "bump" to move it to the top...

Two questions though....
1.. Which one of you would say shit to me in person? I'm doubtful any of you.
2.. What does any of this have to do with squad being fat?

F5 refreshes the page ;)

And that's were you are wrong wrong wrong... nobody is better than the next person online (shows me again that you do not understand what I am talking about, at least not in the abstract kinda way)
Here or anyplace else online you are as worthless or as valube as the next person, you have absolutly no value what so ever, guess what and I know it's hard to understand at first, if you die tomorrow (god forbit) nobody and I repeat nobody would give a shit here.. on the other hand I'll bet you there would be a quite a few sailors ;) who be very upset if you kick the bucket tomorrow ;) (sorry just pulling your leg...no pun intended)
You see the difference?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 10:39:27 AM »
Stark says you should stay anonymous on line.Why?Are you scared once people know who you are,they will find out that your claims are false?I see guys on here talking about how strong they are all the time,but never see a vid,no pic,no real name ,nothing.I also see guys throwing out challenges with fake names.Ultimate cowards.I post with my real name,because I don't care.I don't live my life in fear of some sissy on the internet finding me.Its the gutless cowards who post with fake names and act tough because they know they can get away with it that are nothing short of gutless.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 10:40:26 AM »
if you die tomorrow (god forbit) nobody and I repeat nobody would give a shit here..

Thats not true, Melvin Goodrum,Tim Fogarty,Baygm and Nycbull would be, they would have nowhere "unload" themselves while chillin in the sauna.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 10:49:40 AM »
Haha. If it was hanging in an art gallery it would be titled 'bukkake' - Artists: unknown; Subject: CushingRW.   8)

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!

CHIMPOWNED

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 10:51:47 AM »
cool joke db....
Yeah, I dont expect anyone to care if I die, really...
My point is, I have things in my life to look forward to, unlike others on this board.
When someone says something about me, it doesnt bother me for that very reason.
If i got fucked with, harassed, etc in person, it would be different.
I'm not going to hide who I am. What I say is true, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

Would somebody please answer my question, and I'll ask it in a serious tone, with no names mentioned.

Why would someone who by their own admission, is weak for their bodyweight, carries an extremely high fat percentage,
and is just out of shape all together be posting advice on this board?

Maybe you could post advice on how to get semen on your face?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
I have a blackberry that allows me to get online.
I was at the gym, and when I chill in the sauna after working out, i fuck around online.
That picture was taken in the sauna, thus the sweat.
The white shit was added later, by an idiot on this board.
If the original thread had not been deleted, like every other one where I bash squad, I'd link to it.
I dont really think it can be argued that squad is better looking than me.

You're taking this way too seriously....I'm not concerned with what anyone thinks about the
picture.

I started this thread just to see how riled up fat squad would get. Now he disappeared.
oh, is this really about who's better looking?  haha  r u gay?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
Maybe you could post advice on how to get semen on your face?

Or maybe he should be asking how to get semen OFF his face Zaphod?

PS  GushingRW you have a big nose and a big forehead and little stupid looking eyes

PPS are those drapes or something in the background of your "sauna"?  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2008, 11:02:14 AM »
By the way.Saunas are notorious gay hangouts in commercial gyms.I hope he wore sandals or flip flops before walkingaround in there.If not,thats a good way to step in man spooge.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 11:03:23 AM »
its a towel

you guys are pretty mature for your age.
I bet each and every one of you was really fucked with growing up!

I grew up in a small town, was popular with lots of friends and was a pretty damn good athlete........if you must know!!!