Author Topic: Trump: Everything I say now is a suggestion  (Read 426 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: Everything I say now is a suggestion
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:52:29 PM »
An important reminder from May.  We still don't know what Trump plans to do as president.  He's still just in suggestion mode until Jan 2017.

Calling into "Fox & Friends," his final television hit of the morning, Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about the response to his comment that his Muslim ban was "just a suggestion."
Story Continued Below

"Yeah. It was a suggestion. Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president," Trump said. "Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157#ixzz4G7zFZqjr
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: Everything I say now is a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »
WATCH: Paranoid Trump attacks yet another fire marshal for allegedly being out to get him

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is very unhappy with fire marshals these days.

Last Friday, Trump bashed a fire marshal in Colorado Springs who told the candidate that he wasn’t allowed to have more than 1,500 people in a room during a rally at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. In particular, Trump said during the rally that he believed that fire marshal was “probably a Democrat” who didn’t want the world to see how many dedicated fans he has.

And now, just before an event in Columbus, Ohio, Trump called a gaggle of reporters together to complain about yet another fire marshal who was allegedly out to get him for political reasons.

“For political reasons, they said in this massive building you’re not allowed to have anymore than 1,000 people,” Trump fumed. “That’s nonsense, we could have had 4,000 or 5,000 or 6,000 people, and they’ve all been turned away. You saw, it’s a disgrace.”

Trump then set his sights on his true nemesis: The local fire marshal who told him he couldn’t exceed the building’s capacity limit.

“The fire marshal says he’s not allowed to allow any more, even though the building holds many thousands of people,” Trump said. “I just want to tell you that. That’s politics at its lowest, and you ought to check it out.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 08:58:25 PM »
I see you're back on you multiple Trump making threads.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 09:05:45 PM »
I see you're back on you multiple Trump making threads.

trump stepped in multiple piles of shit today.

hated on 2 firefighters.

tweet battled with dead soldier's family.

refused to deny russian money connections.

there were a few more, but you get the idea...