Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 60036 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!
« Reply #300 on: February 29, 2012, 11:44:36 AM »
show me picture,, i know he is on hormones,, but stil show me picture so i can see what you talk about,, i dont see a picture how can i talk about it if i dont see a cpiture of the fella

gh15 approved

from the back

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #301 on: February 29, 2012, 11:46:20 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #302 on: February 29, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
I've trained him since he was 12. I know every thing he eats, I know his sleeping habits, how he trains, and everything he takes and doesn't take, etc. I went with him and his father on ALL recruiting trips. I'm practically his second father. This is one of the reasons why I have to call you out on certain things because when it comes to this you're pretty much clueless.

You take a kid with already God given talent, teach him to catch a ball, run properly at a young age. Then when then start maturing (usually around 14 or so) NATURAL hormones start kicking in, the kid starts properly weight training, then test levels rise even more. By the time the kid is 16-17 his hormones are raging, growing like a weed, getting strong as fuck and fantasizing about every freaking cheerleader that even says "hi" to him. These kids don't need drugs at this age...are you freaking kidding me? At this age they've already been provided with all of they "hormones" they will ever need at this age. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it surely does and more often than it should because of asshole parents who think they're kid is going to be the next NFL star. What they don't realize that they are hurting the kid.

I've 3-4 kids and parents of freshmen this year come up to and say "his coach says if he puts on 30lbs by next season he may put them on varsity" when ever I hear that I just want to strangle the FUCK out of that coach. Not only doing that will make them fat but they will also be slower. Put the kid on a high calorie eating program, supplement with pre-workout and post with a few cycles of creatine monohydrate, train and keep with a good speed program. If the kid gains a good 15lbs and is stronger and faster you have been successful.  

Holy fucking Pollyanna.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #303 on: February 29, 2012, 12:07:38 PM »
Holy fucking Pollyanna.....

Not even close.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #304 on: February 29, 2012, 12:08:09 PM »
from the back

i cant se clear picturee  already told you this is not good enough ,, but even according to this one i can tell orals in system ,, look like halodrol and the turinabol level orals ,, fellas is 185 lb when not on ,, about 192 -195lbwhen on ,, this look from the back like 8% ,,

this doesnt look even remotly close to 5 or 6 % ,,its about 8%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #305 on: February 29, 2012, 01:21:52 PM »
i cant se clear picturee  already told you this is not good enough ,, but even according to this one i can tell orals in system ,, look like halodrol and the turinabol level orals ,, fellas is 185 lb when not on ,, about 192 -195lbwhen on ,, this look from the back like 8% ,,

this doesnt look even remotly close to 5 or 6 % ,,its about 8%

gh15 approved

lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: February 29, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »
::) My dad thought the same thing. He worked out with me I was sleeping under his fucking roof. He didn't find out I was taking hormones until he found some in my closet. You never fucken know what people are doing. Only they know.

::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: February 29, 2012, 02:39:50 PM »
HGH...And its only when all others things being equal. Id have to see the kids ab wall at a younger age...

I have a gap in my ab wall which has lead to a hernia I believe.

I do not know how it looked when I was younger though either never paid much attention to them

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #308 on: February 29, 2012, 03:55:44 PM »
I have a gap in my ab wall which has lead to a hernia I believe.

I do not know how it looked when I was younger though either never paid much attention to them

no one has gap in abdominal with out high igf levels for prolonged perios of time together with low bodyfat... the gap is direct result of hgh usage and no natural wil ever has the gap talked about,, 9 out of 10 fellas in this place are hormonized lifters,, majority of the fellas here are either wanna be bodybuild or bodybuild,, but they build the body with chemicals

this is just fact

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #309 on: February 29, 2012, 05:02:35 PM »
no one has gap in abdominal with out high igf levels for prolonged perios of time together with low bodyfat... the gap is direct result of hgh usage and no natural wil ever has the gap talked about,, 9 out of 10 fellas in this place are hormonized lifters,, majority of the fellas here are either wanna be bodybuild or bodybuild,, but they build the body with chemicals

this is just fact

gh15 approved

Where are the studies on this?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #310 on: February 29, 2012, 05:08:16 PM »
hands on baby ,, hands on ,, too much years in competetive bodybuild,, to  much years on every hgh you can imagine,, hgh is the reason felas who never meant to bodybuild ...BODYBUILD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #311 on: February 29, 2012, 05:38:02 PM »
These absolute numbers that GH15 puts out are a little odd. I agree that
they are good guidelines, but they are just that.... guidelines, not stone cold facts.
There is a hell of a lot of genetic variance in the world. Some people are naturally fat, some ripped,
some tall, etc. Why couldn't some people be able to carry more mass naturally than some other
people?
I think GH15's numbers are spot on for me, but that is just by chance. I am sure there are some guys
out there that are 220 and 10% at 5'10'' or so, without any steroids. It really isn't that far fetched to me.
I know guys that really don't know shit about steroids, and don't have the intelligence to live a lie and
honestly pretend to be dumb about AAS use. They exceed GH15's numbers. (I don't know anyone that
walks around at 6%, but they are equivalent in total mass as in 220 @ 10% or whatever).
do you know how big 220 is????????????? even at 10%.... at 5'10 that is a big dude lol...
no natural will ever see these numbers bro....
220 at 10% that is about 200 at 7%... 190 stage ready...... that is pretty decent at 5'10....  these are Zane numbers...
without steroids... lol...
without steroids you can find some big boned hillbilly at 220 natural... but at 15% bodyfat....
or some african hunter at 7/8 % but he will weigh 170.... all this at 5'10
Be Happy,
Optimus

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #312 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:01 PM »

this is just fact

gh15 approved

This is true.  HGH causes hyperplastia, which in turn causes the muscle fibers to push out the abdominal wall creating the "gap" you see today in alot of professional athletes.

This is also another reason why you get that "3D" pop from using HGH.  Literally the muscle fibers being pushed out of the skin

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #313 on: February 29, 2012, 10:37:42 PM »
::) My dad thought the same thing. He worked out with me I was sleeping under his fucking roof. He didn't find out I was taking hormones until he found some in my closet. You never fucken know what people are doing. Only they know.

This ^

The truth of the matter is NO ONE KNOWS - NO ONE. Only the hormone abuser user knows.