Author Topic: Squatfather that shit ain't healty  (Read 3457 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Squatfather that shit ain't healty
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »
I recognize Alfred E Neuman, but who's the guy in the gay superhero outfit?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 11:31:46 PM »

Where in the hell do you find some of these pics??? That shit just aint right!!!

Bruce and Nordic_Beast coming to my rescue thanks brothers, for a second I wasn't sure if I wouldn't fold under the weight
of this vicious unprovoked attack ;)
It never cease to amaze me how much some of these guys hate me :D

Bigbadwolfe, I have a couple of web pages that are hmmm "quite out there" and I get tons send to me form the users in a week.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 03:10:00 AM »
Stark is probably one of the worst posters on any forum. I dont mind trolls when they are funny but he is just boring and tiresome. He post juvenile crap because its clear that he is bored and unpopular in his life. I would be very shocked to discover that he has friends.

The sad thing is he has all these thousands of posts but none have ever been funny or added anything.

An example of why the internet can be a terrible thing; people with no wit, intelligence and redeeming features that are ignored by everyone in outside world, are much harder to get away from.

the irony of this post is astounding

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 04:19:02 AM »
  Sharma believes that Dorian Yates is a racist even though he married a non-white woman. How can you argue with that kind of logic?

No fool, you not read the posts clear enough. I know that he try to diostance himself from his racist past by removing the racist 'SKINS' tattoos he had on his knuckles and by marrying a chinaman but he was convicted racist and member of English racial groups like National Front. He is a convicted burglar and convicted of racial violence. You need to check your fact cigar face.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 05:16:39 AM »
No fool, you not read the posts clear enough. I know that he try to diostance himself from his racist past by removing the racist 'SKINS' tattoos he had on his knuckles and by marrying a chinaman but he was convicted racist and member of English racial groups like National Front. He is a convicted burglar and convicted of racial violence. You need to check your fact cigar face.

Moron, Dorian was arrested for juvenile misconduct and delinquency, not for racial violence. The gang Dorian was a member at had several non-white members, and there are pics showing him hanging with his non-white friends. His tattoo was of a nationalist organization and not of a racist one. The only racist here is you. The reason why you hate Dorian is because he defeated Nasser, who just so happens to be of the same ethnicity you are. You calling Dorian a racist is akin to David Duke calling someone that.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 05:24:17 AM »

I shouldn't lol...but
O

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 05:28:36 AM »
:D

Stark why are you "touching" the guys thighs, dreaming of "something else"?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 06:33:39 AM »

haha what teh fuck does this guy have strapped to his body and what is in his hand ???

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 06:47:35 AM »
Isn't that a french rugby player? I recognize the outfit.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 10:30:43 AM »
I recognize Alfred E Neuman, but who's the guy in the gay superhero outfit?
Squadfather
!