Author Topic: Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??  (Read 8943 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2010, 12:19:06 PM »
There are plenty of other things you can do to get through to a broad besides smacking them around....Pussies hit broads.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2010, 12:21:55 PM »
Seeing a 60 year old man or any guy throw his sick wife to the ground makes me sick to my stomach. 

Hearing a younger guy holding down a 60 year year old man makes me sick!  >:( ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2010, 12:41:19 PM »
I just saw a man throw his wife down to the ground and i had to hold him down while he tried to fight back. The cops came and had to give a statement. Seeing a 60 year old man or any guy throw his sick wife to the ground makes me sick to my stomach.  >:( I can only hope that no women ever has to go through this shit again. Hitting a women makes you the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived!! I tried to console her as my friend held him to the ground i heard her crying from being thrown on the floor.  >:( >:(

"Hitting a women makes you the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived"

I wonder if you would feel the same way if you were in a war and a woman "soldier" was pointing an M16 at you? Or a bunch of renegade women cops decided to pull a Rodney King on you? Would you not put your hands on a "woman"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2010, 01:13:06 PM »
"Hitting a women makes you the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived"

I wonder if you would feel the same way if you were in a war and a woman "soldier" was pointing an M16 at you? Or a bunch of renegade women cops decided to pull a Rodney King on you? Would you not put your hands on a "woman"

Great point. Some people think that just by virtue of being a woman makes you immune to cruelty and violence. They're using woman now as suicide bombers since no thinks a woman will blow up other people.

I would have done that exact same thing as this guy at the end of the video. Put a bullet right between her eyes and go to bed that night knowing I made the world a better place.

tallandfat

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »
privatize marraige

when leaving a woman means shes gets all yer stuff some stay and they dont want to

you could even argue that stress cause by marraige causes deaths

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »
hahaha some of you "guys" would rather be known as the "guy" that let a girl beat him up, than the man that hit a girl

good luck getting laid if you're ever known as that "guy" ;)

E
E

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2010, 07:06:32 PM »
I would never hit a woman....that's for pussies.

If you can't handle a woman going buck wild on you without punching her in the face..again, you are a pussy.

What if you give her the last word and she won't leave it alone?  ;D