Author Topic: Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??  (Read 8935 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:26:44 PM »
I just saw a man throw his wife down to the ground and i had to hold him down while he tried to fight back. The cops came and had to give a statement. Seeing a 60 year old man or any guy throw his sick wife to the ground makes me sick to my stomach.  >:( I can only hope that no women ever has to go through this shit again. Hitting a women makes you the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived!! I tried to console her as my friend held him to the ground i heard her crying from being thrown on the floor.  >:( >:(
D

newmom

Re: Domestic Abuse - What is wrong with some guys??
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 07:28:56 PM »
Doug you've had a rough day my friend..

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 07:29:57 PM »
shoulda let him go and peed on her while he turfed her,....but thats just my opinion. She probably had it coming

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 07:30:15 PM »
Team Nasser strikes again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »
You're all class, Doug. Good job!  :D
X

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »
abuse............no

a good bitch slap once in a while to remind her to show respect.............ok with me

men, in modern society have zero recourse against women.......take a relationship for example:  women have a ton of tools in their arsenal to fight a man....they play head games, act passive aggressive, withhold sex.........and so on..............men are simpler creatures and usually dont do these kind of things.  

modern society has castrated men's ability to maintain respect...........women are crazy and emotional, and would, at times, benefit greatly from a good smack to the face

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »
Doug you've had a rough day my friend..

Thank you but i am just so disgusted right now! I had to watch something happen that should never ever happen to anyone.  >:(
D

newmom

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 07:51:16 PM »
Thank you but i am just so disgusted right now! I had to watch something happen that should never ever happen to anyone.  >:(

:( :(

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 07:57:23 PM »
So I don't get it.

You held him down then you consoled his wife while your friend held him down?

Did you guys take turns holding him down?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 09:11:40 PM »
So I don't get it.

You held him down then you consoled his wife while your friend held him down?

Did you guys take turns holding him down?

Yea, i held him down while he was so fuckin drunk and trying to get up. My friend watched it as he was fucking stunned as was i.  >:(

Yea, i held him down first and was just trying to hold him down because he was so fuckin wasted. I called my buddy over and said, "Hold him the fuck down and watch him trying to bite and shit." I was stunned as i saw my old friend get thrown to the floor as to make sure that she did not break anything.  >:( She just came off of light saving surgery and was already in pain as she still has stitches from the surgeries she just had.  :-\
D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 09:13:21 PM »
she probably deserved it...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »
Yea, i held him down while he was so fuckin drunk and trying to get up. My friend watched it as he was fucking stunned as was i.  >:(

Yea, i held him down first and was just trying to hold him down because he was so fuckin wasted. I called my buddy over and said, "Hold him the fuck down and watch him trying to bite and shit." I was stunned as i saw my old friend get thrown to the floor as to make sure that she did not break anything.  >:( She just came off of light saving surgery and was already in pain as she still has stitches from the surgeries she just had.  :-\

as opposed to daylight savings surgery

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 09:39:53 PM »
as opposed to daylight savings surgery
indeed........surgery has came a long way from soaking people in rat piss........now they can cross heart veins, and change the time worldwide!!!

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 09:41:17 PM »
she probably deserved it...

bench

You're a cop huh? Fucking amazing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »
spousal abuse is disgusting no matter the situation but it might suprise you that men are quite often abused physically by women...

I wont ever lay my hands on a woman but if you start hitting me im going to defend myself...

many women these days feel they can be physically violent towards men and get away with it b/c they are women...thats bullshit if you ask me they arent kids without understandings of the consequences of their actions...you act like a guy and start hitting him I really dont feel bad if you get knocked out sorry...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 09:50:26 PM »
I just saw a man throw his wife down to the ground and i had to hold him down while he tried to fight back. The cops came and had to give a statement. Seeing a 60 year old man or any guy throw his sick wife to the ground makes me sick to my stomach.  >:( I can only hope that no women ever has to go through this shit again. Hitting a women makes you the biggest piece of shit that has ever lived!! I tried to console her as my friend held him to the ground i heard her crying from being thrown on the floor.  >:( >:(
Either of three things or a combo---dude lacks good communication skills (think Sarcasm/Squadfather), or his father used to beat his mother. Or both, or he thinks a woman should be heard not seen type, the type that wants control and is scared that the only thing that he "thought" he could control, he is losing...aka her sickness. Her sickness has more control over her than he does. So, he takes his frustration out on her.

And I could be wrong, only going from what you told us. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 09:55:25 PM »
You're a cop huh? Fucking amazing.
cant take sarcasm, can we?

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »
cant take sarcasm, can we?

bench

Sometimes I can't tell whether you're serious or not....I would hope you were not.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »
spousal abuse is disgusting no matter the situation but it might suprise you that men are quite often abused physically by women...

I wont ever lay my hands on a woman but if you start hitting me im going to defend myself...

many women these days feel they can be physically violent towards men and get away with it b/c they are women...thats bullshit if you ask me they arent kids without understandings of the consequences of their actions...you act like a guy and start hitting him I really dont feel bad if you get knocked out sorry...
Very true, try a lot of "ethnic" women---they will fight like a dude...and my policy, you want to throw down like a dude, then you gonna have to take punch like a dude. Many women will try you and not think about that. But then, they want respect and special treatment because they are a woman.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »
Sometimes I can't tell whether you're serious or not....I would hope you were not.

I was
kick her in the teeth, probably had it comin

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »
I was

haha stop her from yelling out, jk jk.

I am a bit confused with story.  Was this a female friend you watched get thrown to the ground who recently had surgery or was it just a random situation that you saw and helped out with?
Wait for it....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »
I was

See Josh, this probably the reason you never get laid :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 10:02:23 PM »
typical coach......always jumps to conclusions without asking questions, or using reasoning...

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 10:05:42 PM »
Very true, try a lot of "ethnic" women---they will fight like a dude...and my policy, you want to throw down like a dude, then you gonna have to take punch like a dude. Many women will try you and not think about that. But then, they want respect and special treatment because they are a woman.
I agree...I honestly dont know if I could hit a woman but I have this reflex where its natural at least to me to return a punch or slap if i receive one and its before I really even know im doing it LOL...I get hit I hit back hahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 10:07:50 PM »
I would never hit a woman....that's for pussies.

If you can't handle a woman going buck wild on you without punching her in the face..again, you are a pussy.