Author Topic: Arnold's height 6 feet plus  (Read 16818 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Arnold's height 6 feet plus
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 03:30:34 PM »
That would be consistent, 5 10.5 now, 6 0.5 in his twenties. There's no way he was any taller, he had a lot to gain back then by being taller. For f sake the only reason louie was in pumping iron was that he was bigger. Again arnold didn't get picked for the hulk because he wasn't tall enough, if you think a manipulative struggling actor isn't gonna exaggerate his height your beyond naive. Especially one that is selling himself based on his body.

If you been paying attention bbing is all about fake number, because the fact is the numbers don't matter.

yes, that is why i posted the picture. wrestlers aren't the only ones who exagerate. but this pic, you can't alter the height of those blocks. with mortar, they are eight inches each. that means the line just below the top of his head is six feet.  no way to dispute that. the top of his head is above the six foot mark, his soles are low, half inch tops, and he is not standing up straight.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
Some pretty serious analysis of a man's height going on over here, lol.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 03:43:28 PM »
There's a website about this topic...hardcore getbiggers know this.    

http://www.arnoldheight.com/

Some of the photos and descriptions there are hilarious.

"Arnold carries out a visit as Governor, painting in a class of children. Unlike the short children, Arnold naturally has to paint standing up using an easel. Having to bend down at a child's table would prove very uncomfortable."

"Once again, on set photographs from 'Twins' bring Schwarzenegger's height into question"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 04:07:55 PM »
i don't get it?

MattC had an odd obsession with height

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2012, 04:13:50 PM »
MattC had an odd obsession with height

i figgered

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
Some pretty serious analysis of a man's height going on over here, lol.

Yeah as if a man height matters insecure bunch of bitches, just wait for it in another minute these queers are gonna be talking about bicep measurements and body fat percentages. What is with this site, strange interest these peoples have. ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 04:34:04 PM »
Yeah as if a man height matters insecure bunch of bitches, just wait for it in another minute these queers are gonna be talking about bicep measurements and body fat percentages. What is with this site, strange interest these peoples have. ::)

i've never debated in any height debate previously, but when i saw that pic that provides proof of A being six feet plus, i thought it would stop the debate. but people keep debating while ignoring the proof.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »
there is so much debate about how tall Arnold is/was.  people saying he was 5'10'' tops.  i saw this pic with him standing against a concrete block wall. these blocks are 8 inches tall with mortar. he is slightly above the 9th one, with low soled shoes and not even standing straight upright. the top of the 9th block is 6 feet, and with poor posture and maybe a half inch sole he is still well above the 6 foot mark.

This is fucking retarded, 5 '10 is short as fuck. I am 6' 3" and it's really not that tall in the run of things, I think Arnie was 6'1 or 6' 2 which, although vastly tall in BB terms is actually not that unusual in normal society these days. We've all seen him on screen a bazillion times, the dude is over 6 foot. ALthough he may haveshrunk with age now to around 6 foot, but in pumping iron the guy is tall.

Lou is famously 6' 5" you fucking morons, it's all documented, why is everyone like "I think Lou might be 6'4"  ? ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2012, 05:28:58 PM »
This is fucking retarded, 5 '10 is short as fuck. I am 6' 3" and it's really not that tall in the run of things, I think Arnie was 6'1 or 6' 2 which, although vastly tall in BB terms is actually not that unusual in normal society these days. We've all seen him on screen a bazillion times, the dude is over 6 foot. ALthough he may haveshrunk with age now to around 6 foot, but in pumping iron the guy is tall.

Lou is famously 6' 5" you fucking morons, it's all documented, why is everyone like "I think Lou might be 6'4"  ? ::)

Michael O'Hearn looks taller than Lou here and he is supposedly 6'-2" or 6'-3".

So yeah Lou has shrunk.

I stood next to Arnold and his eyes lined up with the bottom of my nose. I am about 6'-2" so Arnold is now around 6'-0" or so.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »
Arnold was really tall for this height. Fact.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »
Don't know why people always doubt Arnold's height...I mean 6'1-6'2 is not that tall!

Ehh, 6'2'' is still taller than like 98% of people in 'merica.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2012, 08:11:35 PM »
ive heard people even say hes a short as 5 8 lol silliness. he was clearly well over 6' back then..

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2012, 09:00:14 PM »
ive heard people even say hes a short as 5 8 lol silliness. he was clearly well over 6' back then..
Definitely taller than that. I can see him at 6'-1" in his prime. But now he is 6'-0" or slightly shorter.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »
Ehh, 6'2'' is still taller than like 98% of people in 'merica.

Yeah but I mean it's not like he's claiming to be 7'5....its not uncommon to see people over 6'2 if you are far away from the asians, hispanics, southern europeans (italian/spaniards), etc. in the u.s/where ever.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2012, 12:58:15 AM »
I stood next to Arnold and his eyes lined up with the bottom of my nose. I am about 6'-2" so Arnold is now around 6'-0" or so.

I want Arnolds eyes on the bottom of my nose too..... 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2012, 01:01:09 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2012, 01:20:55 AM »
the rock is about 5'10 now

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2012, 01:35:07 AM »
I have stood eye to eye talking to Louie back in 1993 in the gym and I am 6'3 and he was taller. My guess is 6'4 and a bit.

From pics onstage of them together my guess is Arnold was 6'1.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2012, 02:17:39 AM »

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2012, 06:52:36 AM »

I don't know guys.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
Austrian Actor best known for starring in movies like The Terminator, Predator, True Lies and Total Recall. He says of his stature, "I'm 6'2". I've heard rumors that I'm really much shorter in real life - like 5'6" or something like that - which is ridiculous. I can assure you this is not the case. People look up to me, and not just because I do a lot of work in the community. I mean, most people really LOOK UP to me."

Many people have met him and in his early career a lot would say he was 6ft 1-2, although 6ft 3 Kevin Sorbo said "Arnold Schwarzenegger's about 5-11". Jon Meade said Arnie told him in a 1980 interview he was "6ft 1.5" and bodybuilder Vince Basille has said he measured Arnie in 1969 at 6ft 1.5. His email to me. Arnold has also recently said that he was "6ft 1 and 3/4" but now has shrunk to 6ft 1, as measured by his daughter.

:D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2012, 08:50:18 AM »
i've never debated in any height debate previously, but when i saw that pic that provides proof of A being six feet plus, i thought it would stop the debate. but people keep debating while ignoring the proof.

what would you say the length of those mats are around the squat rack?

3 or 4 feet? because thats how far arnie is standing away from that wall.
if he actually walked to the wall and was touching it, he would be UNDER or at very best INLINE maybe with that 9th concrete block line.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2012, 09:07:32 AM »
I'm 6'4" tall, I've met Arnold a couple times, the first was in 2000 while he was still acting, it was obvious he was about 6 feet tall, then met him at a republican fundraiser and he seemed a little shorter.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2012, 09:13:27 AM »
i think he was around 6.feet 1.5 inches myself..His limbs were to long to be just 6 feet tall..keep in mind that people often shrink when they get older..

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2012, 09:39:23 AM »
6 feet 1 and 3 quarter inches at peak. There is a vid online somewhere done within the last couple of years in which he states to the interviewer he has shrunk, his daughter measured him and he came up at 6 feet and 1 quarter inches (if i remember rightly). He said he was bolt upright but alas he had shrunk.