Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 237036 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #775 on: November 08, 2019, 02:53:59 AM »
Why - my net worth is growing by the damn hour w Trump.  Biz is booming.   

Will that happen with a marxist geriatric loser like bernie?   Or a yuppie harvard professor like warren preaching robin hood bs? 

I'm doing awesome w trump. 

You just nailed the hook of their sales pitch. They convince losers that their a lot in life is the result of some evil rich person keeping them down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #776 on: November 08, 2019, 04:41:07 AM »
Trump Derangement Syndrome on Steroids
Townhall.com ^ | November 8, 2019 | David Limbaugh
Posted on 11/8/2019, 7:06:09 AM by Kaslin

Trump Derangement Syndrome is not merely a cute-sounding phrase to deflect criticism of President Trump. It's real. It's palpable.

Case in point: The American Prospect's Paul Waldman gives us an earful about President Trump and how Trump is destroying everything that's good and decent in America. Let me share some of his words, which speak for themselves -- but I'll speak for them, too.

"The impending impeachment of Donald Trump brings with it the possibility of something that has been in short supply over the last three years: accountability," Waldman writes. "At last, you may think, we can use a constitutional process to proclaim at last that This Is Not OK." Waldman goes on to acknowledge that Trump probably won't be held to account after all, because though the House will likely impeach him, the Senate will vote against removing him from office.

What strikes me is Waldman's unchecked assertion that Trump's accountability "has been in short supply." He wholly ignores that Democrats have been feverishly pursuing Trump since he announced his candidacy. For two years, they've prosecuted a bogus case on Trump "colluding" with Russia, guaranteeing they had unimpeachable evidence.

They were lying, and their would-be savior, special counsel Robert Mueller, produced no evidence of collusion. Accountability? Why haven't the Democrats had to answer for their wasting taxpayers' time and money over this lie? Neither they nor their legacy media co-conspirators have uttered one syllable of apology to the American people, let alone President Trump, for dragging us through this nightmare.

Instead, they immediately pivoted to Ukraine. Here we go again -- but this time, it's really serious. What is this, the fourth impeachment attempt? Why not? We now know from released transcripts that they've been planning this coup from the jump. We already knew it, but we've got the smoking gun. Will they be held to account for their election and post-election interference? Of course not, unless their constituents vote them out of office for abuse of power.

Waldman continues: "This is one of the products of Trump's time in office: the contamination of our emotional lives. Trump has made us feel dread, despair, disillusionment, and a dozen other awful emotions whose grip it feels impossible to escape. And even if he loses in 2020 then slinks back to Mar-a-Lago to spend his days regaling his dwindling number of sycophants with tales of his matchless presidency, we'll continue to live with the effects for years or even decades to come."

I don't know whom Waldman purports to speak for, but millions of Americans would find his words repugnant. Trump doesn't make us feel dread and despair. Bullish on America and fighting leftist insanity and political correctness, he invigorates our patriotic instincts. His policies have stimulated robust economic growth, which is hardly cause for despair.

Waldman details "the unceasing parade of horrors emanating from the Oval Office," citing the usual litany of Trump's alleged sins -- his oh-so-offensive tweets, his racism and his cruelty. It's just so exhausting for poor Waldman. He writes: "And how many times have you found yourself almost involuntarily talking with friends or family about some awful thing Trump did or said, only to have someone stop and say, 'Oh god, let's just not talk about him for a while. I can't take it."

What's exhausting is the ceaseless leftist noise machine railing against Trump. Leftists need to remove the smudges from their mirrors and see that they are projecting. They are the ones who have been vicious and hateful toward Trump from the beginning. They have wrongly accused him -- and his supporters (half of Americans) -- of racism and cruelty. They have contempt for all his supporters. Yet has Trump called them Nazis? Racists?

If you don't believe me, read Waldman's elaboration: "For many the mere fact that Trump could win in 2016 (even if he got three million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton) was reason enough to lose faith in their country in a fundamental way. Eight years before they had convinced themselves that Barack Obama's election meant America could be the place they wanted it to be: inclusive, tolerant, progressive, hopeful. Trump came along and told them that America was not that place."

What? Precisely the opposite is true. Progressives are the antithesis of inclusion, tolerance and hope. They are intolerant of opposing viewpoints, and they readily use the power of government and social media giants to suppress conservative speech and religious liberty. They bully conservatives out of restaurants and college campuses. They are anything but hopeful. Former President Obama's team told us the days of 3% growth were over. President Trump rejected the naysaying and gave us an economic boom, fulfilling his campaign promises and restoring hope.

The rest of Waldman's piece is even more desperate and bitter, but space constraints preclude further dissection. I'll just leave you with his closing paragraph, which encapsulates his TDS: "There may yet be more to come, if nothing else in the form of an election defeat next year. But it's hard to escape the gnawing feeling that nothing we can do to Trump will ever make up for what he has done to us."

To the contrary, Trump has done nothing to them, but they have done plenty to him. And he's done plenty for us -- specifically standing athwart the extreme left's crusade to fundamentally and permanently transform America into a nation our framers wouldn't recognize.

Thank you, President Trump, for standing up for America and those who still believe in it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: November 08, 2019, 12:28:16 PM »
School district responds to Trump-related homework assignment

A homework assignment at a Cambria County middle school involving President Donald Trump had some parents upset Wednesday.

The assignment that was sent home from a teacher at Penn Cambria asked students to pretend they were refugees as the president tried “to take control of the United States” as “there are fights in the streets.”

District Superintendent William Marshall said the teacher understands that class should not be used as a political forum.

https://wjactv.com/news/local/school-district-responds-to-trump-related-homework-assignment

The teacher should be reprimanded.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: November 08, 2019, 01:31:24 PM »
I used to think home schooling was weird.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: November 09, 2019, 01:08:20 PM »

It is weird.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #780 on: November 09, 2019, 01:34:32 PM »
School district responds to Trump-related homework assignment

A homework assignment at a Cambria County middle school involving President Donald Trump had some parents upset Wednesday.

The assignment that was sent home from a teacher at Penn Cambria asked students to pretend they were refugees as the president tried “to take control of the United States” as “there are fights in the streets.”

District Superintendent William Marshall said the teacher understands that class should not be used as a political forum.

https://wjactv.com/news/local/school-district-responds-to-trump-related-homework-assignment

Bullshit.  The teacher KNEW EXACTLY what they were doing. The damage has been done.  Heshe needs a suspension at the very least.  Probably should be investigated as well.  Very likely not the first time "it" has pulled this crap.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #781 on: November 09, 2019, 01:40:14 PM »
It is weird.

Why?

Home-schooled students out perform public school students, typically 15 to 30 percentile points above public-school students on standardized academic achievement tests.

And they're not getting brainwashed with liberal ideology which is rampant in the education system.
:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #782 on: November 09, 2019, 01:42:50 PM »

Bullshit.  The teacher KNEW EXACTLY what they were doing. The damage has been done.  Heshe needs a suspension at the very least.  Probably should be investigated as well.  Very likely not the first time "it" has pulled this crap.

Absolutely.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #783 on: November 09, 2019, 02:53:05 PM »
People that have TDS should do as so many of them promised they would were he elected:

LEAVE. 

You (and you know who you are) are the MOST un-American fuckwads on the planet.  It's not just that you personally want all the benefits of what it means to be an American but you want to give to said benefits to the undeserving and illegal by stealing from those that possess them legally and work HARD to pay for.

Being American is NOT a birthright for those illegally spawned here, nor should it allow them to stay and leech off those that came here legally and work hard to make this nation of ours prosperous.

Fuck Your Noise.   I hope you choke on your woke. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: November 09, 2019, 04:09:54 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #785 on: November 09, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »
HIGHLY considering it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: November 09, 2019, 06:55:49 PM »
HIGHLY considering it.

Does this mean you'd quit your job and cease to be a Getbig moderator? Home schooling can be very time consuming.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #787 on: November 10, 2019, 08:01:45 AM »
Does this mean you'd quit your job and cease to be a Getbig moderator? Home schooling can be very time consuming.
It was initially my wifes idea. Maybe I could hire a personal teacher?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: November 10, 2019, 04:14:57 PM »
It was initially my wifes idea. Maybe I could hire a personal teacher?

Excellent idea. You might be able to get by with a professional tutor, which would only cost you around $50,000 a year in salary. Otherwise, if you need a certified teacher in order for your kids to graduate, public school teachers make as much as $100,000 a year in California, depending on their experience and what grade level they teach. You might be able to hire a certified private school teacher for considerably less. If your wife is able to be there for homeschooling, it could be very inexpensive....I think. Of course if she currently works, there would likely be a loss of income which could change everything cost wise.

If you are really serious about home schooling your kids, here is a link to a lot of information about how it works in California: https://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/ps/homeschool.asp

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: November 10, 2019, 04:26:28 PM »

I'm not so sure the U.S. ecconomy would survive if liberals (roughly 26 % of the population) moved out of the country. Keep in mind that not all Democrats identify as being liberal. So if everyone who is either liberal and/or Democrat move elsewhere, the U.S. particularly in the urban areas would become ghost towns. Then the U.S. would end up being a third world country.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: November 10, 2019, 04:59:26 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: November 10, 2019, 05:02:09 PM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #793 on: November 10, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »
I'm not so sure the U.S. ecconomy would survive if liberals (roughly 26 % of the population) moved out of the country. Keep in mind that not all Democrats identify as being liberal. So if everyone who is either liberal and/or Democrat move elsewhere, the U.S. particularly in the urban areas would become ghost towns. Then the U.S. would end up being a third world country.

Then why did they say they would move then ??? are they mentally ill ?  let me answer that - YES
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: November 10, 2019, 05:24:58 PM »
Then why did they say they would move then ??? are they mentally ill ?  let me answer that - YES

Honestly, you must be very special if you've never said anything you didn't mean when you were upset or angry.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #795 on: November 10, 2019, 07:05:52 PM »
Honestly, you must be very special if you've never said anything you didn't mean when you were upset or angry.

So those that often stated they'd move rather than have Donald be there President
Were upset & angry even before he was elected !!
Hmmmm Clearly Very Stable & Rational Mentally  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: November 10, 2019, 08:11:02 PM »
So those that often stated they'd move rather than have Donald be there President
Were upset & angry even before he was elected !!
Hmmmm Clearly Very Stable & Rational Mentally  ::)

If some folks were upset enough to publicly announce they would move to another country if Trump were elected, they anticipated a future which is playing out before our eyes. Albeit, many were being drama queens. Personally, I am more of a stay at home and fight kind of fellow. Am I more rational than those who were being futurist? That is hard to say. Many were blowing shit in the wind, because they had no intention of moving anywhere else. I for one, stuck around. It is beginning to look as if those of us who did, were wise. Trump is going to go down in a very big way. When he does, there will be a celebration like none anyone has ever experienced.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #797 on: November 11, 2019, 01:37:53 AM »
If some folks were upset enough to publicly announce they would move to another country if Trump were elected, they anticipated a future which is playing out before our eyes. Albeit, many were being drama queens. Personally, I am more of a stay at home and fight kind of fellow. Am I more rational than those who were being futurist? That is hard to say. Many were blowing shit in the wind, because they had no intention of moving anywhere else. I for one, stuck around. It is beginning to look as if those of us who did, were wise. Trump is going to go down in a very big way. When he does, there will be a celebration like none anyone has ever experienced.

Pathetic.  Anyone with any money or assets like these faggety Hollywood perverts do - is experiencing record net worth and awesome economy.    A future playing out ?   Gtfo.    Tell me - what is so bad.   Explain.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #798 on: November 11, 2019, 04:13:05 AM »
HIGHLY considering it.

Just send them to private school. I’m thinking of doing it, they get a great education and they also get to socialize with other kids. I’m not sure what they’re like in CA, but here on the east coast they’re pretty conservative.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #799 on: November 11, 2019, 06:35:01 AM »

Forced removal from office would be disastrous for our country.  We'd be dividided in a manner not even close to now.

But, your statement above implies he would be impeached by the House AND Sentate.  Do you really believe that?
Y