Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 236938 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #875 on: December 13, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »
you follow old men erywhere on forum first basile old ugy on other pages now this old guy on this page you proably ask for picture of no shirt and stuff you are stalker and maybe fffagoosh!

& U follow me !, I already advertised where I'll be on Boxing day, perhaps U & Safety Fatso could confront me & mince my ribs  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #876 on: December 13, 2019, 04:41:53 PM »
Liberals are a filthy bunch.

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #877 on: December 13, 2019, 05:12:15 PM »
not follow you everywhre like you follow basile with no funny things just dumb things you want to say here but not funny I don't know where you are

& U follow me !, I already advertised where I'll be on Boxing day, perhaps U & Safety Fatso could confront me & mince my ribs  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #878 on: December 18, 2019, 05:47:26 PM »
Is this satire??

GRETA GOING ON HUNGER STRIKE UNTIL TRUMP IS REMOVED
DECEMBER 17, 2019

At 16, she travels the world, speaking out personally against inaction to global climate change. She famously gave an earful to the gathered United Nations, accusing them uncaringly poisoning her generation. She was just recently named Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year.” And now, in a show of defiance to fight against who she refers to as : “The American face of ignorance and irrationality”, Greta Thunberg is going on a hunger strike until it is confirmed that Donald Trump is removed from the position of President of the United States.

Although the Democratic Congress has set the beleaguered President’s impeachment trial for early January, Thunberg insists she is ready to begin her protests now. Weighing in at just nearly 130 pounds, the diminutive teenager has been warned against such an undertaking by doctors and relatives alike, but is assured and unmoved:

This is what Ghandi did. I saw the movie. The balance of a human life will outweigh the ignorance and douchebaggery of Trump. I will subsist for as long as I need on the elements in the air and the nutrients of the spirits that flow from mother nature through the wind. My will to heal this world is strong, stronger even than the antibiotics that Mrs. Trump ingests in order to sleep next to her husband without contracting an array of Herpes simplexes. I will prevail.”

Thunberg’s protest will begin this weekend after a gala ceremony thrown by Time Magazine to celebrate her honor. Her pre-fast menu will include tofu steaks grilled on sun-mirrors, broccoli “nuggets” fried in coconut oil heated by cow farts, and jello. Also in attendance will be the two runners-up for the award, Keanu Reeves, who wowed audiences by being John Wick a third time by acting under the influence of quayludes, and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones for surviving his 200th drug-induced heart attack.

https://guy-strike-until-trump-is-removed/?fbclid=IwAR3G-gBN-572CMLdoN04N7BuYrUPBa5vqoIh-2LOH9YLF4doL4-i6LFq7LE

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: December 18, 2019, 10:10:36 PM »
Is this satire??

DECEMBER 17, 2019

At 16, she travels the world, speaking out personally against inaction to global climate change. She famously gave an earful to the gathered United Nations, accusing them uncaringly poisoning her generation. She was just recently named Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year.” And now, in a show of defiance to fight against who she refers to as : “The American face of ignorance and irrationality”, Greta Thunberg is going on a hunger strike until it is confirmed that Donald Trump is removed from the position of President of the United States.

Although the Democratic Congress has set the beleaguered President’s impeachment trial for early January, Thunberg insists she is ready to begin her protests now. Weighing in at just nearly 130 pounds, the diminutive teenager has been warned against such an undertaking by doctors and relatives alike, but is assured and unmoved:

This is what Ghandi did. I saw the movie. The balance of a human life will outweigh the ignorance and douchebaggery of Trump. I will subsist for as long as I need on the elements in the air and the nutrients of the spirits that flow from mother nature through the wind. My will to heal this world is strong, stronger even than the antibiotics that Mrs. Trump ingests in order to sleep next to her husband without contracting an array of Herpes simplexes. I will prevail.”

Thunberg’s protest will begin this weekend after a gala ceremony thrown by Time Magazine to celebrate her honor. Her pre-fast menu will include tofu steaks grilled on sun-mirrors, broccoli “nuggets” fried in coconut oil heated by cow farts, and jello. Also in attendance will be the two runners-up for the award, Keanu Reeves, who wowed audiences by being John Wick a third time by acting under the influence of quayludes, and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones for surviving his 200th drug-induced heart attack.

https://guy-strike-until-trump-is-removed/?fbclid=IwAR3G-gBN-572CMLdoN04N7BuYrUPBa5vqoIh-2LOH9YLF4doL4-i6LFq7LE

Shark jumped.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: December 19, 2019, 01:12:20 AM »
Is this satire??

DECEMBER 17, 2019

Try another link. Apparently this one was bogus and therefore removed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #881 on: December 19, 2019, 01:55:46 AM »
LOL...Primeahole got drunk and went on a nightlong posting spree.  The TDS is strong with this one.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: December 19, 2019, 07:41:51 AM »
Is this satire??

DECEMBER 17, 2019

Looks like it is satire.

Fake News: Greta NOT Going on Hunger Strike Until Trump is Removed
by: Ryan Cooper   Wed, 18 Dec 2019
https://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3471241-fake-guy-strike-until-trump-is-removed.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: December 19, 2019, 03:52:29 PM »
LOL...Primeahole got drunk and went on a nightlong posting spree.  The TDS is strong with this one.   :D

You'll notice they were mostly one liners. Oh, and believe it or not, I was sober...just a natural high after the House impeachment vote.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #884 on: December 19, 2019, 04:19:44 PM »
You'll notice they were mostly one liners. Oh, and believe it or not, I was sober...just a natural high after the House impeachment vote.

How does a partisan impeachment with no chance of passing the senate help the country?
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #885 on: December 19, 2019, 06:31:58 PM »
How does a partisan impeachment with no chance of passing the senate help the country?
Helps waste tax dollars. Helps expose the dummycrats for the blatant, hateful morons they are. Helps expose the dummycrats followers as the brainless sheeple they are. Helps expose the media further as a biased, dummycrat puppet.
These assholes knew they could never impeach in the senate, Pelosi basically said this morning that they would be holding onto the impeachment case for now, even insinuating that it could be played out during the 2020 election. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: December 19, 2019, 07:22:17 PM »
Helps waste tax dollars. Helps expose the dummycrats for the blatant, hateful morons they are. Helps expose the dummycrats followers as the brainless sheeple they are. Helps expose the media further as a biased, dummycrat puppet.
These assholes knew they could never impeach in the senate, Pelosi basically said this morning that they would be holding onto the impeachment case for now, even insinuating that it could be played out during the 2020 election. ::)

Didn’t the $45,000,000 Mueller Investigation already do that?

Democrats are the party of Down’s Syndrome

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #887 on: December 19, 2019, 07:27:18 PM »

He has an admitted to a history of alcoholism.
And, obviously one with violent visions...

I, for one, hope he never chills. The longer he continues to be a loose cannon, the more likely it is at least a few of his loyal flock with even an ounce of intelligence will see him for the sham that he is and push him over the cliff and not follow him to a certain death.

Another example of the peaceful left: wishing death by murder upon the POTUS from his supporters.
Merry Christmas to you, too, "prime."

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #888 on: December 20, 2019, 01:20:24 AM »
He has an admitted to a history of alcoholism.
And, obviously one with violent visions...

Another example of the peaceful left: wishing death by murder upon the POTUS from his supporters.
Merry Christmas to you, too, "prime."

Yeah, Primeahole's posts of violence against the US president have been reported to the Secret Service.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #889 on: December 20, 2019, 07:05:11 AM »
 to comments.

Elizabeth Warren: Trump Would ‘Step on a Cute Little Kitten’ to Get What He Wants
Breitbart ^ | 12/19/2019 | Pam Key
Posted on 12/20/2019, 10:01:58 AM by ChicagoConservative27

During an interview with CNN on Thursday, 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) claimed President Donald Trump would “step on a cute little kitten” to get what he wants.

CNN contributor David Axelrod asked, “Just about this Biden thing, why do you think the president went to such extraordinary lengths to sully Joe Biden, the lengths that have landed him now in front of you as a juror under impeachment. Why did he feel Biden was such a threatening candidate?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: December 20, 2019, 08:20:52 AM »
Why did Trump step on Warren's kitty?
Oh sorry, kitty = pussy and he rebuffed her advances? ;D

Jesus Christ you’re a lame asshole.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: December 20, 2019, 01:11:31 PM »

Good question. The House voted to impeach Trump because not doing so is tantamount to ignoring his many offenses. "No one is above the law" not even Trump. Another question might be, how does this hurt the country?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: December 20, 2019, 01:16:48 PM »
Good question. The House voted to impeach Trump because not doing so is tantamount to ignoring his many offenses. "No one is above the law" not even Trump. Another question might be, how does this hurt the country?

What offense

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: December 20, 2019, 01:37:27 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: December 20, 2019, 01:41:49 PM »
What offense

If you have to ask, you've been hiding under a rock or in complete denial. There are many. The two the House chose to act on are obstruction of Congress and abuse of power. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: December 20, 2019, 01:44:11 PM »
If you have to ask, you've been hiding under a rock or in complete denial. There are many. The two the House chose to act on are obstruction of Congress and abuse of power. 

LOL - two idiotic subjective - non-concrete bogus charges.   

Remember when GAYFAGBAMA didnt turn over anything w Fast and Furious or the Drug money laundering scandal or the $$$$ to Iran?   Did the GOP impeach him. 

You need serious professional help and medication and intervention.  Probably regular monitoring as well.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: December 20, 2019, 01:47:02 PM »
LOL - two idiotic subjective - non-concrete bogus charges.   

Remember when GAYFAGBAMA didnt turn over anything w Fast and Furious or the Drug money laundering scandal or the $$$$ to Iran?   Did the GOP impeach him. 

You need serious professional help and medication and intervention.  Probably regular monitoring as well.   

Do you suggest I get this help at the same facility where you've been committed for the past several years? It doesn't seem to have help you at all.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #897 on: December 20, 2019, 02:19:27 PM »

Re: Obstruction

Trump is well within his rights to not testify and not allow witnesses.

The law states, in such cases, that it be taken to the courts.

The Democrats refused, since it would "take too long and this was urgent".

Now, they're holding up sending to the Senate.

So, they bypassed the system claiming urgency, now they are delaying.

Or, he's impeached on an obstruction charge on a weak, partisan impeachment, that had to change the charges to a vague terminology to get it passed.

If you are really concerned about the US, what aren't you concerned that in 2016:

1. Democrats PAID for a fake dossier, and the FBI altered documents.
2. This led to illegal spying on a campaign
3. This lead to an investigation that cost millions, and likely influenced the 2018 mid terms.

All proven stuff.

Not like the heresay and presumption that led to this phony impeachment.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: December 20, 2019, 04:00:19 PM »

Or, he's impeached on an obstruction charge on a weak, partisan impeachment, that had to change the charges to a vague terminology to get it passed.

If you are really concerned about the US, what aren't you concerned that in 2016:

3. This lead to an investigation that cost millions, and likely influenced the 2018 mid terms.

All proven stuff.

Your conspiracy theories are not something I am terribly concerned about. That you and others are actually stupid enough to believe that shit is a trifle concerning though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: December 20, 2019, 04:28:38 PM »

All proven stuff.

Correct.