Author Topic: Handsomest mofos on getbig?  (Read 51109 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Handsomest mofos on getbig?
« Reply #225 on: January 06, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »
I am just being fair and unbiased.  And I am so sick and tired of you melting whenever he posts a pic.  Who cares...let him.  Also I am tired of you bringing me into it and thinking you are the authority on people when you are not. 

Groink is a big boy he doesn't need ' booty ' to defend him.  ;) he has Alex , Sev and others to do that. What do you care if I comment on the fact he's photoshopping his pics like a 16 year old girl?  ???

You're tried of me ' bringing your into it ' and not tried of Groink using you like a punching bag? And thanks again for proving why people constantly need to remind you just how stupid you are.

So the solution to me following Groink around bitching about him is YOU following me following him bitching about me LMFAO this makes sense in your head?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2014, 04:50:48 PM »
Right..because you would get laughed off the site.

After these last two posts you don't even need to post a pic...pretty clear what we are dealing with....hahahaha

Maybe I would , maybe I wouldn't.  ;) you'll never know you can only think you do.  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2014, 04:53:57 PM »
Maybe I would , maybe I wouldn't.  ;) you'll never know you can only think you do.  8)

I'm sure you're a beast......LOLOL

the kind that rides in the motorized fatass carts at Wal Mart.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 06, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
Groink is a big boy he doesn't need ' booty ' to defend him.  ;) he has Alex , Sev and others to do that. What do you care if I comment on the fact he's photoshopping his pics like a 16 year old girl?  ???

You're tried of me ' bringing your into it ' and not tried of Groink using you like a punching bag? And thanks again for proving why people constantly need to remind you just how stupid you are.

So the solution to me following Groink around bitching about him is YOU following me following him bitching about me LMFAO this makes sense in your head?

Look fuck off already with your tiring bullshit.  I am not following you....I made a comment and I am sticking to it.  I can have an opinion like everybody else.  And don't pull the stupid card on me.  You are grasping at anything.  Let the thread get back on track.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2014, 05:01:14 PM »
Look fuck off already with your tiring bullshit.  I am not following you....I made a comment and I am sticking to it.  I can have an opinion like everybody else.  And don't pull the stupid card on me.  You are grasping at anything.  Let the thread get back on track.

Of course you're not following me you're an idiot. I'm not the first person to point this out and wont be the last.

And now you wanna get the thread back on track? Now?  ??? you're the moron who came in here to join fun and now you're going to act like you're above this nonsense?  ::)

Don't throw mud my way then cry when you get it back in spades moron. I'll decide when I quit NOT you  ;) hit the Groink report to mod button if you want.  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 06, 2014, 05:03:55 PM »
I'm sure you're a beast......LOLOL

the kind that rides in the motorized fatass carts at Wal Mart.

One thing about me Groink , I NEVER boasted on here , ever , not my style never has been never will be , I find that type of behavior abhorrent maybe that's why we don't get along

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 06, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
Arce/Steve is handsome also.  
NZMM...very handsome

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 06, 2014, 05:19:40 PM »
One thing about me Groink , I NEVER boasted on here , ever , not my style never has been never will be , I find that type of behavior abhorrent maybe that's why we don't get along

Really cuz you don't find it "abhorrent" when Wes posts 200 pics of  himself in the last week

That's because Wes doesn't have a mugshot floating around  ;)

You think you are fooling someone....LOL.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2014, 05:24:13 PM »
Really cuz you don't find it "abhorrent" when Wes posts 200 pics of  himself in the last week

That's because Wes doesn't have a mugshot floating around  ;)

You think you are fooling someone....LOL.

Is Wes begging other members to compare their house , cars , finances , spouses , and material processions? Is Wes calling other members n-i-g-g-e-r-s? If Wes hiding under multiple gimmicks? Is Wes photoshopping his pics? nice try though  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2014, 05:24:39 PM »
One of us pretends they're a badass  :o

When I grow-up I wanna be like Groink the racist convict who wants to beat women  8)

Actually I first heard the "hard headed negro/Mexican" line when I was around 11 from an older cousin and numerous times since then.

I thought it was funny when Groink said it a few years back and if he said it again I would probably still get a little chuckle out of it.

ND, I generally like you as a poster but going the PC enforcer route? C'mon man, step up your game a little bit.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #235 on: January 06, 2014, 05:26:30 PM »
Is Wes begging other members to compare their house , cars , finances , spouses , and material processions? Is Wes calling other members n-i-g-g-e-r-s? If Wes hiding under multiple gimmicks? Is Wes photoshopping his pics? nice try though  ::)

To be fair.....I've got the market on the top 5 mentioned above, my ego requires stroking....a lot ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 06, 2014, 05:35:10 PM »
To be fair.....I've got the market on the top 5 mentioned above, my ego requires stroking....a lot ;D

Post your brokerage account.  ;)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #237 on: January 06, 2014, 05:41:54 PM »
Post your brokerage account.  ;)

I don't let people I don't know play with my money  ;D

I like hard assets......

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 06, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »
Is Wes begging other members to compare their house , cars , finances , spouses , and material processions? Is Wes calling other members n-i-g-g-e-r-s? If Wes hiding under multiple gimmicks? Is Wes photoshopping his pics? nice try though  ::)

I don't do any of that.  I called wiggs the N word..once.

But nice try.

Here's the deal.  You're a prick..basically.  you can post my  "leaving getbig" post..or mugshot...so you do.  It's just to be a dickhead and throw it in my face.. you don't give a fuck about "racism"...LOLOL.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 06, 2014, 05:51:10 PM »
I don't do any of that.  I called wiggs the N word..once.

But nice try.

Here's the deal.  You're a prick..basically.  you can post my  "leaving getbig" post..or mugshot...so you do.  It's just to be a dickhead and throw it in my face.. you don't give a fuck about "racism"...LOLOL.

Bullshit you don't do any of that  ::) You begged Wiggs to compare your lives because you weren't getting anywhere in the argument , you kept calling him jobless etc , I would have those screencaps but you cried to the mods and had the thread closed.

You're right about me being a prick and throwing shit in your face , that's obvious. But lots of people play around with race on here , par for the course but you got personal and did it under a gimmick dick move.

Like I said I never really had a problem with you until then , we always went back-and-forth and it was never a big deal but that wasn't called for.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »
I like hard assets......

Really???  ;)

In all seriousness your doing just fine!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #241 on: January 06, 2014, 05:58:39 PM »
Really???  ;)

In all seriousness your doing just fine!

:) how you doing old man.....still planning on coming down to Gods country...

Yeah a little internet bragging......always gets the serfs blood boiling. And who be this handsome fella....lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 06, 2014, 06:02:30 PM »

Yeah a little internet bragging......always gets the serfs blood boiling. And who be this handsome fella....lol

Looks like he's about to crank out some 80 pound dumbbell preacher curls as far as I can tell.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #243 on: January 06, 2014, 06:03:20 PM »
Looks like he's about to crank out some 80 pound dumbbell preacher curls as far as I can tell.

I wish..... :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 06, 2014, 06:05:18 PM »
Bullshit you don't do any of that  ::) You begged Wiggs to compare your lives because you weren't getting anywhere in the argument , you kept calling him jobless etc , I would have those screencaps but you cried to the mods and had the thread closed.

You're right about me being a prick and throwing shit in your face , that's obvious. But lots of people play around with race on here , par for the course but you got personal and did it under a gimmick dick move.

Like I said I never really had a problem with you until then , we always went back-and-forth and it was never a big deal but that wasn't called for.

Ah...I see we have entered make-believe land again.

Wiggs kept calling me a "loser" so this loser simply offered to compare posessions with a 34 year old man...who then hid behind his AGE as if 34 is just starting out in life.  Hahahaha

And if I was "hiding" as you constantly insist like a retard...how did wiggs know it was me ? Why was he posting pictures of my mugshot to an anonymous gimmick ?   Gee maybe when I said " hahahaa.... this is Groink I'm using this account. "  

But you carry on posting your idiocy and ignore facts.....LOL.

This is where you switch it up and post an unrelated "insult" ... you're beyond predictable

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 06, 2014, 06:05:59 PM »
yes arce when younger wins this hands dwon.

and even at the current age, still right there on top.

and shitto shuld get some award,bc everything looks handsome after you seen him.

n

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 06, 2014, 06:07:44 PM »

All good starting out the year (although I wish my parents health was better) and God's country is very inviting to a New Englander!!

Oh and working hard not to be an "old man"!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2014, 07:14:31 PM »
yes arce when younger wins this hands dwon.

and even at the current age, still right there on top.

and shitto shuld get some award,bc everything looks handsome after you seen him.

Not even close

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 06, 2014, 07:18:16 PM »

beautiful house on an amazing piece of land.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 06, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »
out of the two of us , one of us takes this place WAY to seriously and we both know it's not me.  ;)

Not taking sides in your little feud here, but, dude, how can you say this with a straight face? You made a zillion posts in a thread you created against an online adversary. Your avatar signature still reflects an unwillingness to let go of what was, essentially, a subjective argument. That's not taking this place "WAY seriously"?