Author Topic: Is This Forum Member "3338493" or "makaveli25"???  (Read 10916 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Is This Forum Member "3338493" or "makaveli25"???
« on: December 18, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »
All the niggs at the college I went to were there for free  ::) 90% of them were assholes and dealt drugs. The football coach payed for their books  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404708.50

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
Re: Is This Forum Member "3338493" or "makaveli25"???
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »
_

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
Aww did someones feelings get hurt  :D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 06:17:08 PM »
Aww did someones feelings get hurt  :D

No

Just attacking you because I don't agree with your opinion

I'm white, well educated, middle class American raised with Christian values

I despise racism, although I do admire the man's honesty

Your ignorance shocked me so much that when I saw that video it reminded me of you

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »

I'm white, well educated, middle class American raised with Christian values

From my experience these are the people who have least idea of how the world really works.
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »
From my experience these are the people who have least idea of how the world really works.

Exactly!! H'e so shoked bye my racism  ::) ohh brother!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »

Maybe, but "white, well educated, middle class American" is how some great leaders lived a portion of their life (Reagan & Clinton)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 06:28:56 PM »
Answer me this. You're in a hotel lobby. Two elevators open up. One of them is packed with young black men. The other one is packed with white young men. Which elevator will you choose to go on? You're walking down the street a group of young black men are walking twords you and then a group of whites. Which group would your senses become heightend.

I'm a realist I go by statisitics who's commiting the more violent crimes. What's their poluar cultural is like (hip hop). I don't have anything against all black people. I met some really good ones at work. But I know the black community is pretty lost! It's logic! I've seen first hand how poor blacks behave (drug dealing, violence, life is cheaper) If you can't admit these things then you're a dummy and living in some kind of hippy liberal dream!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 06:31:08 PM »
Answer me this. You're in a hotel lobby. Two elevators open up. One of them is packed with young black men. The other one is packed with white young men. Which elevator will you choose to go on? You're walking down the street a group of young black men are walking twords you and then a group of whites. Which group would your senses become heightend.

I'm a realist I go by statisitics who's commiting the more violent crimes. What's their poluar cultural is like (hip hop). I don't have anything against all black people. I met some really good ones at work. But I know the black community is pretty lost! It's logic! I've seen first hand how poor blacks behave (drug dealing, violence, life is cheaper) If you can't admit these things then you're a dummy and living in some kind of hippy liberal dream!

Ain't you Hispanic?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »

I don't generalize people by the color of their skin or their culture.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2011, 06:34:24 PM »
My new partner at work is a young 23 old black kid. Really nice kid I have a lot of respect for him. He speaks really well very educated. I treat him really well. I treat all of the black cleaner janitors well! They know me bye my first name and always acknowledge me and make sure to say hi to me when I walk bye. All the older woman love me and ask me all the time If I'm married they want me to meet their daughter etc. etc. I treat them like a true gentlemen so I'm not some kind of redneck prick.

I'm no dummy though I know not to go into the hood at night bye myself. I see tons of young black kids shot up! They shoot eachother over the stupidest things! Some of them look like small children. It's pretty terrible. It's a fact and a part of their culture though. I don't see white kids all shot up or stabbed up. Very rarely!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »
I don't generalize people by the color of their skin or their culture.

When then you're a pathetic sucker who would make an easy target. It's great that you're so loving and excepting. Trust me they wont be!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2011, 06:36:01 PM »
 ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2011, 06:37:03 PM »
Ain't you Hispanic?

Albanian, German, and Irish.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »
;D

To me that's sickening. Hammer what if that was your daughter would you still be accepting? Would you accept those young gentlemen into your house  ::)
The truth is you would be fucken furious and prob want to snap her neck. If you don't then you're really lost and hopeless!

Guys like you are phony and weak!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 06:43:26 PM »
To me that's sickening. Hammer what if that was your daughter would you still be accepting? Would you accept those young gentlemen into your house  ::) You're a phony!

I wouldn't let this guy into my hosue either.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 06:44:43 PM »
I wouldn't let this guy into my hosue either.

Guys like him make up about 2% of the white community. The young Blacks in that other pick make up half or more.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2011, 06:53:18 PM »

I would choose the black occupied elevator, young white kids are much more violent and crazy than young black men.  Whites have a tendency to be more crazy than do black people, black people mostly act because of how they were brought up, living conditions, mother father situations.  Young white kids act crazy and violent because they think it is cool, I would never want to turn my back to a young white male.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 06:55:29 PM »
My new partner at work is a young 23 old black kid. Really nice kid I have a lot of respect for him. He speaks really well very educated. I treat him really well. I treat all of the black cleaner janitors well! They know me bye my first name and always acknowledge me and make sure to say hi to me when I walk bye. All the older woman love me and ask me all the time If I'm married they want me to meet their daughter etc. etc. I treat them like a true gentlemen so I'm not some kind of redneck prick.

Aww so funny, I can tell you think you are above him, you are a day away from losing your job unless you own the business, you could get laid off or fired tomorrow and be out of work remember that.  You are very racist and sound like a redneck.

TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 06:58:39 PM »
LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 07:01:34 PM »
colorful thread

:D :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
Aww so funny, I can tell you think you are above him, you are a day away from losing your job unless you own the business, you could get laid off or fired tomorrow and be out of work remember that.  You are very racist and sound like a redneck.

Ohh look who showed up the biggest scum on getbig. The Nasser panty sniffing degenarate. Shut your whore mouth.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 07:23:41 PM »

I'm no dummy though I know not to go into the hood at night bye myself. I see tons of young black kids shot up! They shoot eachother over the stupidest things! Some of them look like small children. It's pretty terrible. It's a fact and a part of their culture though. I don't see white kids all shot up or stabbed up. Very rarely!

White kids shoot up schools all the time.