Author Topic: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!  (Read 71865 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« on: October 29, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »
my friend relax,,im not john from xtreme like you think,,he and i hated eachother at the begginign when we started talking on getbig,,we used to fight all the time,,but after i read him for a while i thought he meant good and was nice person but im no john and i dont own a supplement company i only do one and only one single thing and it is professional bodybuilding

You were online, commenting about the O finals as they happened.  You were online during prejudging too.  You weren't one of the pros at the show.  You commented on pics like the rest of us.

The writing styles were identical.  Except you use caps.  Everything else - the topics, the nonstop talk of hormones, the disdain for Adonis and similar enemies... you're so involved on the board, gh15, and you got shook recently when the NY busts went down, and you started being super sweet about LEOs.

And you're scrambling tonight, which you NEVER do.  "I'm not him, but he's a great guy"?

And you NEVER deny the accusations.  until now.  You NEVER answer a guess.

Something big happened tonight, gh.  You're outed, John ;)
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Gh15 acting mighty strange tonight...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 08:32:40 PM »
poor john... :D
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 08:49:19 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 05:00:13 PM »
discuss...

humans are pretty stupid and you learn it with the teritory on a daily basis,,yes we are smart in comparisson to the typical animal but built on many lies that been here from the creation of the bible,,now i dont say everything is lies and everything is stupid because its not the case,,we are quite good in some tasks that are earth related but in general if you think about it we are pretty sad inrelashion to the truth and in many aspects beside bodybuilding

example: to this date there are people who seriously believe and let believe that the giza pyramids were build by human kind only with no help  from extra trestrial form of life from our universe,,i mean think how stupid someone need to be inorder to think human being could built those things 1000s of years ago when to this date we cant fuckin duplicate the damn thing!! right now if we had to do it WE CAN NOT and it was done 1000s of years ago,,

no body ever think about it not even for a second,,no body think or want to face the fact those pyramids are facing north within 1/10 of a mile of real magnetic north,,

no body want to face the fact that there was not enough men power of slaves needed to build those pyramids in 20 years duration ,,its not like ships or planes available to human kind then,,sio they couldnt call all the brother slaves in africa for that and do it in 20 years

there was not enough woods and trees around to be able to carry those humongus blocks of acurate man made polished blocks up into the sky so high with that accuracy

no one on earth knew the earth was round yet they were built with longitude and latitude perfectly aligned

not such a thing would survive the engennering needed from it to collapse ,,other building built now days are all changing and degrade during the years,,yet the pyramids of giza never change never degrade always same never to be touched by nature,,if it was man made done so many 1000s of years ago it would already collapse from within since you ddint have what it took to built it by yourself those days

on mars thereis face of mars resemble the one face on the pyramid of giza yet nada ,,same structure same exact thing,,yet no one of us humans want to face it ,,,its better to ignore,,why? because the changes that have to be made after such a discovery to the whole human kind will be enourmous including federal prison to many in military and goverment

ask yourself what the name pyramid come from....go look earthly source to this word,,

etc etc etc,,see where im getting at?
human being are at best a developed creatures,,very selfish and egotistical that in majority of cases worry about its own like a pure animal which we actually are ,,the reason we never got destroyed its because we also have part in us that is belong to extra terestrial since they did come here and helped us evolve in more than one way thus created what we know today as humans,,we are partially them but still too dumb as a whole to understand it,,still play games of militay hide shit from the ones who created it etc etc

this being me back to bodybuilding,,,if somone lies to you about such a big thing as were and what you came and was made of,,if somebody twist relegion to be exactly the way to suit human on earth...why do you think it would be hard to pass  A FUCKIN PEE TEST IN A CUP

humans chose to be dumb and forever will be UNTIL the day comes when we cant afford it anymore and the day is coming in couple 100s of years

Ron: "I am lazy."

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: gh15 is officially a few beers short of a six-pack!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 05:05:12 PM »
I wonder if gh15 has ever considered a TEAM NASSER membership? 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »
I see he's been hooking up with daddy for the funky buddha

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 05:08:23 PM »
What thread is that from?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 05:09:07 PM »
 im not gonna read that

no way

no how

no
no
no

no
no
no
GET IT
GET IT
GET IT
NO
NO
NO
NOOOOO

TEAM NASSER
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 05:13:47 PM »
DK and I claim credit for bringing out the loony posts.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 05:17:23 PM »
GB, you didnt quote the really batshit crazy stuff.

His comments that "aliens eyes are solar panels and that they see with infrared vision" convinced me we are dealing with a fraud who was giggling his ass off as he typed that pablum.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 05:21:02 PM »
sure gh15 is ,,,
like none of getbig members are hormonized to maximum maximus,,,and 9 out of 10 guys in gym are hormonized as in regular joes that would never step on stage,,
face it america is addict ,,it is more than whats going on around the world ,,americans are hormone addicts you can call it drug addict  since in usa its controlled

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/steroids-discussion-forum/how-many-you-guys-got-girl-friend-wife-women-friend-574033.html

boards over boards over boards over sites over sites over bunch of dealers in gyms,,so ONLY when you face the fact that 9 out of 10 people in american gym use hormones ONLY THEN come to me with your opinion in repect to other civilisations and forms of life in universe

by the way this is simple example of the bodybuilding and fitness crowd as of 2007 ,,liars ,,cheaters,,self centered,,and juice to the max TO THE MAX
infact whenever you hear someone who tell you they are on 200mg test and 400 mg eq ...immidiatly double it in some cases tripe and quadrouple,,and they aint no competetive!

fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 05:23:53 PM »
**insert drug-induced nonsense here**

Whatever you say, Flash Gordon!  Don't you have a mother-ship to be catching or something?  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »
GB, you didnt quote the really batshit crazy stuff.

His comments that "aliens eyes are solar panels and that they see with infrared vision" convinced me we are dealing with a fraud who was giggling his ass off as he typed that pablum.

not aliens,,humanoids built by extra terestrials light years smarter than human beings ,,they also helped in the creation of you,,

what i said was that the big black eyes on the grey that look like fly glasses that bono wears,,,those black "eyes"  are solar energized and light sensetive,,they are infrared vision and those humanoids are operatable machines like you operate your little race car with remote or tv with remote,,

dont talk if you got no clue and you obviously dont have a clue not to the use of hormones nor to the existence of other lives in the universe which is not 1 or 2 it is 1000s of other life forms some been here some havent but its their universe as much as it is ours human beings,,infact we are part of them because they were part of our engeeneering as in part of our evolution

got it? good if not read again 10 times
fallen angel

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
not aliens,,humanoids built by extra terestrials light years smarter than human beings ,,they also helped in the creation of you,,

what i said was that the big black eyes on the grey that look like fly glasses that bono wears,,,those black "eyes"  are solar energized and light sensetive,,they are infrared vision and those humanoids are operatable machines like you operate your little race car with remote or tv with remote,,

dont talk if you got no clue and you obviously dont have a clue not to the use of hormones nor to the existence of other lives in the universe which is not 1 or 2 it is 1000s of other life forms some been here some havent but its their universe as much as it is ours human beings,,infact we are part of them because they were part of our engeeneering as in part of our evolution

hahahahahahaha, good one

::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »

what i said was that the big black eyes on the grey that look like fly glasses that bono wears,,,those black "eyes"  are solar energized and light sensetive,,they are infrared vision and those humanoids are operatable machines like you operate your little race car with remote or tv with remote,,

You are saying Bono is an alien?
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
Hey, gh15 asked me to post this public service announcment:

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2007, 05:30:10 PM »
You are saying Bono is an alien?

Nah, just a giant hunk of crap.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2007, 05:31:04 PM »
You talkin bout piramides in egypt? did you know nasser is half egyptian?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 05:31:51 PM »

Whatever you say, Flash Gordon!  Don't you have a mother-ship to be catching or something?  ::)

what are you exactly ? how would you describe yuorself ..forget about me and who i am ,,for all you know i can be goverment agent or professional or sell pita breads in egypt,,
the question is what are you? i tell you what you are....
a liar ,,,a drug user ,,,a hormone user,,,a liar hormone user,,,someone who laugh at people who use hormones and repond better thus winning competition while you use and afraid to compete

dont you get that after what i read here about people being 5'7 205 lb 7% bodyfat claimimgn to be natural like so many i cant even remember names,,dont you get that your whole argument is mute?? because you lie about such simple thing as hormone use  take away all your credebility about other things,,,

one thing you do need to know though,,,
the probablity of you to walk into an extra terrestrial is higher than the probablity of you to stand 5'7 210lb at 7% ,,,unlessssss you lie yoru ass like 905 of the people you find doing bodybuilding
fallen angel

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 05:33:34 PM »
You talkin bout piramides in egypt? did you know nasser is half egyptian?

So you're saying Nasser built half the pyramids?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 05:37:48 PM »
gh15 - what is your opinion about stonehenge in the salisbury plains?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 05:38:36 PM »
So you're saying Nasser built half the pyramids?

His ancestors probably did.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 05:40:53 PM »
the probablity of you to walk into an extra terrestrial is higher than the probablity of you to stand 5'7 210lb at 7%

That's probably true, since I'm 5'10".  ::)

They're coming for you, gh15!