Author Topic: Gear not as good as it used to be...  (Read 10514 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Gear not as good as it used to be...
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2014, 02:59:54 PM »
I doubt the powders made are Schering or Organon European grade. So from the raw materials the goods are doomed...add to it the preparation and cooking and filtering in the kitchen and Toi end up with sub par gear. As we get older injecting obscure shit into our bodies just insnt worth it.

china raws from government factories are actually usually 98-98% purity which is pretty damn close to perfect.

you just need to make sure the remaining 2% of 'fillers' aren't heavy metals, arsenic, TCA etc unfortunately.

It's the UG 'labs' who are ripping people off.

There is literally no difference in my free/total test #'s from my homebrew vs my prescription HG test. White blood cell and neutrophil (sp?) are up a tiny touch because of irritation / contaminants vs HG but it's negligible. I sterilize the FUCK out of anything I make (again, unlike some meth lab quality UG 'chemist' scratching his arse and then bottling up his dirty, underdosed test with filthy hands)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Gear not as good as it used to be...
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2014, 12:40:19 AM »
What do you weigh now

MOre than I want - 115-120kg and right now fluctuating around 12% BF. 

I'd like to be 110kg for my overall health and joints but to get lower / leaner means being more disciplined with my diet than I can really be bothered right now.  Plus in my head I am still the 25 year old with a fast metabolism and not the shiteness of middle age.