Author Topic: I guess we know who Israel decided to back  (Read 1883 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I guess we know who Israel decided to back
« on: October 14, 2016, 11:18:34 AM »
A couple weeks back Trump and Clinton met with Israel PM Netanyahooooo.  The media didn't report who he ended up backing, then all of a sudden all this Trump shit starts to surface. The crude interview, women claiming he groped them etc...  Seems they decided to back Clinton. 

sancho ed

• Getbig III
Re: I guess we know who Israel decided to back
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 11:27:50 AM »
Doesnt matter bro....as long as aipac buys our politicians, they run the show and will always back israell

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 11:36:58 AM »
Obama, Kerry and Hillary all backed giving Iran billions and letting them to continue to build nuclear weapons because they are calling all the shots with the non existent monitoring. It was Obama and Hillary that dropped millions in arms and vehicles into Syria and Libya in hopes of assisting the resistance. It all ended up in kill the infidel type Muslims as in the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS. Soon Iran will be the number one military power in the region.  Capable of turning Israel into a parking lot. The Jews are a lot smarter than them though. Their defense system and intelligence should be able to nullify a first strike by Iran.    No, patriotic Israelis are backing Trump. It's the liberal NY, Florida and California Jews who are backing Hillary.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 11:55:57 AM »
Obama, Kerry and Hillary all backed giving Iran billions and letting them to continue to build nuclear weapons because they are calling all the shots with the non existent monitoring. It was Obama and Hillary that dropped millions in arms and vehicles into Syria and Libya in hopes of assisting the resistance. It all ended up in kill the infidel type Muslims as in the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS. Soon Iran will be the number one military power in the region.  Capable of turning Israel into a parking lot. The Jews are a lot smarter than them though. Their defense system and intelligence should be able to nullify a first strike by Iran.    No, patriotic Israelis are backing Trump. It's the liberal NY, Florida and California Jews who are backing Hillary.

Ever hear about the journalist who's wanted for treason in outing a big CIA fuck up.  But was it really a fuck up or planned and disguised as one?

The story goes.  The USA wanted to leak documents to Iran on how to build a centrifuge but the goal was to put in a lot of bad information tricking Iran into building it and spending years trying to figure out what went wrong.  The plans were to be handed to Iran via a Russian nuke expert that Iran new.  The Russian expert looked at the plans and noticed all of the errors and fixed them before handing them over to the iranians.  So now Iran has a correct set of plans. 

Was this done on purpose or was it a mistake?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:13:58 PM »
Obama, Kerry and Hillary all backed giving Iran billions and letting them to continue to build nuclear weapons because they are calling all the shots with the non existent monitoring. It was Obama and Hillary that dropped millions in arms and vehicles into Syria and Libya in hopes of assisting the resistance. It all ended up in kill the infidel type Muslims as in the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS. Soon Iran will be the number one military power in the region.  Capable of turning Israel into a parking lot. The Jews are a lot smarter than them though. Their defense system and intelligence should be able to nullify a first strike by Iran.    No, patriotic Israelis are backing Trump. It's the liberal NY, Florida and California Jews who are backing Hillary.

Iran should be an ally of the US, not an enemy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 12:17:57 PM »

Good luck with that considering they constantly shout death to America and death to the the Jews.  Iran once was a decent place until radical Islam infected it. Know it's financing terrorism and wants death to the infidel. 

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 12:21:47 PM »
Good luck with that considering they constantly shout death to America and death to the the Jews.  Iran once was a decent place until radical Islam infected it. Know it's financing terrorism and wants death to the infidel. 

Iran are Shia Muslim. Terrorism is almost entirely a Sunni Muslim problem. Why would Putin and Russia be friendly with Iran if they were such a threat?
Iran is also the most likely middle eastern nation to secularize in the next few decades. A growing number of young Iranians aren't hugely bothered about Islam.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 12:22:59 PM »
Perhaps King Kamali can help negotiate peace.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »
Perhaps King Kamali can help negotiate peace.

Or these guys

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 12:27:41 PM »
Obama, Kerry and Hillary all backed giving Iran billions and letting them to continue to build nuclear weapons because they are calling all the shots with the non existent monitoring. It was Obama and Hillary that dropped millions in arms and vehicles into Syria and Libya in hopes of assisting the resistance. It all ended up in kill the infidel type Muslims as in the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS. Soon Iran will be the number one military power in the region.  Capable of turning Israel into a parking lot. The Jews are a lot smarter than them though. Their defense system and intelligence should be able to nullify a first strike by Iran.    No, patriotic Israelis are backing Trump. It's the liberal NY, Florida and California Jews who are backing Hillary.
are you a coach gimmick?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 12:32:09 PM »
who is maurice motamed? btw saudi arabia is an ally

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 04:44:34 PM »
Iran are Shia Muslim. Terrorism is almost entirely a Sunni Muslim problem. Why would Putin and Russia be friendly with Iran if they were such a threat?
Iran is also the most likely middle eastern nation to secularize in the next few decades. A growing number of young Iranians aren't hugely bothered about Islam.

Agreed 1000%.  Iran supports Hezbollah which is a Lebanese resistance to Israeli aggression/occupation.  They support Hamas who also are a resistance group against
Israeli aggression/occupation.  They also support the Houthi's in Yemen who have been oppressed by the Saudi pieces of shit for decades if not centuries.  They are NOT a
state sponsor of terror.  Were among the first Muslim countries to condemn 9/11.  None of the terror attacks abroad or here in the States have anything to do with Iran.  It is a
Saudi-Wahabi-Sunni problem.  Do I like all of their domestic policies?  Hell no.  But they are Mother Teresa compared to the Saudi's.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 05:08:45 PM »
Ever hear about the journalist who's wanted for treason in outing a big CIA fuck up.  But was it really a fuck up or planned and disguised as one?

The story goes.  The USA wanted to leak documents to Iran on how to build a centrifuge but the goal was to put in a lot of bad information tricking Iran into building it and spending years trying to figure out what went wrong.  The plans were to be handed to Iran via a Russian nuke expert that Iran new.  The Russian expert looked at the plans and noticed all of the errors and fixed them before handing them over to the iranians.  So now Iran has a correct set of plans. 

Was this done on purpose or was it a mistake?

Isn't a centrifuge just a thing that spins around really fast?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 06:22:19 PM »
Isn't a centrifuge just a thing that spins around really fast?

Might have to be highly specialized in order to read the weights on the uranium (to enrich it).

Pretty sure that's what the story is about.  Stuxnet, too, is another example of who is really behind the terror activity.  Look it up when you have a few.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 06:41:03 PM »
Pff.  I could knock up one of those with an old honda, a few transistors, and some epoxy.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 04:51:15 AM »
Dems hate Isreal, and love Palestine... Retards... Who cares about either?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 05:48:43 AM »
Pff.  I could knock up one of those with an old honda mazda, a few transistors, and some epoxy.

Fixed.  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 06:49:26 AM »
Israel is a patch of civilization, stability and order in the region.

I've been there, admittedly reminded me very much of my home country South Africa when under Apartheid.

They're exactly the same, and face the same problems, they're just more clever about it.

I was surprised how they could get away with it. They have the support of America though. Epic double standards.