Author Topic: Bodybuilding "Drugs" to overcompensate for the lack of self confidence?  (Read 10730 times)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
you can shut the fuck up too bitch

mother fucker is the epitomy of juicing to overcome horrible genetics

and hes got the balls to come post in this thread

justin harris = FAIL

now go bak to touting the unbelievable benefits of your wacy maize you stupid ####

haha. 
I was sticking up for you. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Haha fucking meltdown. Cokesnizzle and fatlex are both pathetic fucks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
haha. 
I was sticking up for you. 
my bad  :-[

candidizzle

• Getbig V
 whats up alex??

you want to start shit with me...   

you start a thread making a threat that your gonna come down to my place of work

what ? too much of a pussy to actually do soemthing?

tell you what... drive in to manteca... take the 120 bypass from i 5 to 99..get off on main street. youll see a wal mart on your left.. go just past that...make a left hand turn, youll come up to an elementary school on the right. i live a block away from that..

whats it gonna be , PUSSY

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
school yard battle

dov

• Getbig IV
whats up alex??

you want to start shit with me...   

you start a thread making a threat that your gonna come down to my place of work

what ? too much of a pussy to actually do soemthing?

tell you what... drive in to manteca... take the 120 bypass from i 5 to 99..get off on main street. youll see a wal mart on your left.. go just past that...make a left hand turn, youll come up to an elementary school on the right. i live a block away from that..

whats it gonna be , PUSSY

haha...epic white trash hillbillies! A fight in the Wal-mart parking lot...HOLY SHITE, I just pissed myself

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
haha...epic white trash hillbillies! A fight in the Wal-mart parking lot...HOLY SHITE, I just pissed myself
Only on getbig. ;D
Nothing like picking a fight because someone "owned" you on a message board.  3 words.
Let it go. ::)
N

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Only on getbig. ;D
Nothing like picking a fight because someone "owned" you on a message board.  3 words.
  shut up hypocrit

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Only on getbig. ;D

coming from the guy who made a meltdown video.
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Drugs/alcohol don't overcompensate for shit, and unless you're using them in moderation you're really on a dangerous path because your mind = deluded.

Candy should turn his focus to school. I respect and his desire to be a bodybuilder and all, but that's not something anyone should aspire to make career of.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
coming from the guy who made a meltdown video.
I made a clip to validate my comments.  I wasn't challenging someone to a fight..haha, a bit different.
N

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Can is an honest guy on here---shit I used to bust on this kid more than anyone on here but have to admit I have gained a respect for him

he speaks his mind, no matter the "getbig trendy" shit going on...so he likes to juice...shit its not hardly as unhealthy as a fat kid eating himself into diabetes or someone wasting their life obsessed and addicted to anti-depressents and opiates.

its his path------and only his to follow. He doesnt make excuses or beat around the bush about it....he's changed his life for the positive and doesnt care if some two-faced lieing, closet juicer , prick makes fun of him on the internet about it.

props canidizzle------ignore the bullshit---live your life bro----its yours and yours alone

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Can is an honest guy on here---shit I used to bust on this kid more than anyone on here but have to admit I have gained a respect for him

he speaks his mind, no matter the "getbig trendy" shit going on...so he likes to juice...shit its not hardly as unhealthy as a fat kid eating himself into diabetes or someone wasting their life obsessed and addicted to anti-depressents and opiates.

its his path------and only his to follow. He doesnt make excuses or beat around the bush about it....he's changed his life for the positive and doesnt care if some two-faced lieing, closet juicer , prick makes fun of him on the internet about it.

props canidizzle------ignore the bullshit---live your life bro----its yours and yours alone

Well said, bro.

Candizzle is an honest guy, and if what he's doing works for him then more power to him. People seldom do what actually makes them happy, and since it has turned can's life around, I think it's fine.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
 camel and nordic you know i love you guys

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

cheers bro-----

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

Just keep bbing as a hobby bro.

You're young, so you're still growing in many ways. Also remember that you don't have anything to prove to anyone here.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
All the haters are just jealous Candydizzle! Keep the dream alive!
P

Red Hook

• Getbig V
what is wrong with a man enjoying some good liquor after a hard day of working?  ::)
I

Boost

• Getbig V
Candi wants to bang hot chicks for the next few decades rather than end up in 9-5 timewarp with a with a wife who balloons into a fat slob once she pops out a couple kids. Pull all the materialistic shit away from a high roller and ur left with a mushy fatbody who looks like garbage. Look good, feel good,,,,,,,personal magnetism. Go get them 20" inch guns candi, u will feel a million bucks.

Go for it.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
candi wont recover

candidizzle

• Getbig V
candi wont recover
OH BENZ, now that you posted here my heart is just a  flutter you cute little latin man you...   !! love you babe !!  :-*

Beener

• Getbig IV
I used to bust Candi's balls like everyone else. But he's matured over the years and now hes fuckin man and everyone should know it.

Also, Alex23 is gayer than letting your wife out of the kitchen to go shopping and use her 'allowance' to buy nice things for herself.

DK II

• Getbig V
I used to bust Candi's balls like everyone else. But he's matured over the years and now hes fuckin men and everyone should know it.

Also, Alex23 is gayer than letting your wife out of the kitchen to go shopping and use her 'allowance' to buy nice things for herself.

fixed.

m8

• Getbig V
that "candidizzle" is one of the most stupid persons I've ever seen.

DK II

• Getbig V
that "candidizzle" is one of the most stupid persons I've ever seen.

;D ;D