Author Topic: Anyone got an XBOX360?  (Read 10353 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Anyone got an XBOX360?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 08:40:55 AM »
Benz - It's most recent one. Got for Christmas, comes bundled with GOW, GOW2 and Far Cry 2.

Bluto - Thanks for addressing the noise issue. When a game is in the drive being played, it sounds like a 747 taking off.
O

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »
Any of you bitches wanna play? Add me to your "friends". Gordiano is my name/user handle.
HAHA, RON.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
Any of you bitches wanna play? Add me to your "friends". Gordiano is my name/user handle.

Use this phrase in 1980 and what do you think people would think you are referring to? haha

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 09:01:21 AM »
GEARS OF WAR 2...END OF DISCUSSION

If anyone plays gears 2 on live, pm me so I can kick your ass.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2009, 09:12:35 AM »
Use this phrase in 1980 and what do you think people would think you are referring to? haha

Not sure, but I'd bet its something gay....
HAHA, RON.....

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 09:15:15 AM »
Not sure, but I'd bet its something gay....

Do you have gow2?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2009, 09:25:16 AM »
Benz - It's most recent one. Got for Christmas, comes bundled with GOW, GOW2 and Far Cry 2.

Bluto - Thanks for addressing the noise issue. When a game is in the drive being played, it sounds like a 747 taking off.

yeah, the noise is ok i guess, just play games like a man, that is, full volume lol, and you will never listen again the noise!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2009, 09:28:10 AM »
Waiting on mine to get fixed. Got the rrod 2 months ago and Microsoft gave me a month of crap saying that my 360 didn't exist because they couldn't find the serial number in their database showing that I registered it. They finally registered it after 10 phone calls and multiple times speaking to the manager. The box I can send it back in to get fixed is on the way.

That said, I'd still take it over a PS3. The PS3 game lineup is sorely lacking compared to the 360.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2009, 09:30:15 AM »
Waiting on mine to get fixed. Got the rrod 2 months ago and Microsoft gave me a month of crap saying that my 360 didn't exist because they couldn't find the serial number in their database showing that I registered it. They finally registered it after 10 phone calls and multiple times speaking to the manager. The box I can send it back in to get fixed is on the way.

That said, I'd still take it over a PS3. The PS3 game lineup is sorely lacking compared to the 360.

That's the one gripe I have is the library but I like MK2 most of the time anyway lol

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
That's the one gripe I have is the library but I like MK2 most of the time anyway lol

That's the only reason I haven't bought a PS3 yet. The only games that really interest me are MGS4 and Little Big Planet, but I can't justify spending $500 just to play them for a few weeks.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 10:01:57 AM »
I own both. I cant say that one really has an advantage over the other either. I play the shit out of both of them.

Jason

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »
I own both. I cant say that one really has an advantage over the other either. I play the shit out of both of them.

Jason

advantage PS3 it works all the time , advantage PS3 blu-ray DVD , advantage X-box better library

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 10:13:32 AM »
advantage PS3 it works all the time , advantage PS3 blu-ray DVD , advantage X-box better library

Haha, blu ray will go under.  I'm calling it right now.  Sony is a company known to spy on its customers and they are pushing something that will anally fist anyone who copies movies and watches them on a blu ray player.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
Haha, blu ray will go under.  I'm calling it right now.  Sony is a company known to spy on its customers and they are pushing something that will anally fist anyone who copies movies and watches them on a blu ray player.

They already drove X-Box/Hi-Def into the ground , Blu-Ray will go down eventually but right now it's the top of the heap

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »
They already drove X-Box/Hi-Def into the ground , Blu-Ray will go down eventually but right now it's the top of the heap

People are already seeing through the bullshit.  The video quality isn't noticeable to the layman, people don't want to pay 30 dollars for one movie either.  It is technology that is destined to fail.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:09 AM »
People are already seeing through the bullshit.  The video quality isn't noticeable to the layman, people don't want to pay 30 dollars for one movie either.  It is technology that is destined to fail.

I think the demise of blu-ray will be downloadable/streaming HD content.
Y

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2009, 10:33:09 AM »

The video quality is VERY noticeable , I'm speaking from experience I have First Blood on regular old DVD and on Blu-Ray and it's very noticeable , depending on the movie I will pay $30 I just paid $35 for the special two disc Dark Knight and I only paid $15 for First Blood , the prices are coming down on most DVDs

and ALL dvds are going to go down eventually it's all going to be downloads the same way CD's are going down vs MP3's it's a storage issue

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2009, 10:37:20 AM »
The video quality is VERY noticeable , I'm speaking from experience I have First Blood on regular old DVD and on Blu-Ray and it's very noticeable , depending on the movie I will pay $30 I just paid $35 for the special two disc Dark Knight and I only paid $15 for First Blood , the prices are coming down on most DVDs

and ALL dvds are going to go down eventually it's all going to be downloads the same way CD's are going down vs MP3's it's a storage issue

That last statement is where your wrong.  50 blank blu ray discs is about 250 dollars, that coupled with sony's blackballing of blu ray players that play burned discs will never make blu ray as popular as you think.

What kind of tv do you have btw?

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »
I reckon my Wii is better than a PS3, got rid of the bastard ps3 and stick to the 360 and Wii for sports games.

I solely look at it from a gaming point of view, that's why you buy a games console is it not?

360 is better pure and simple from that point alone, if blu ray does take off then we can deal with that when it happens.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
That last statement is where your wrong.  50 blank blu ray discs is about 250 dollars, that coupled with sony's blackballing of blu ray players that play burned discs will never make blu ray as popular as you think.

What kind of tv do you have btw?

I don't burn blu-rays I could care less and I have a 42" HD 1080P

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »
lets hope this dont become another "hulkster im callin for anal sex" thread :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2009, 10:45:20 AM »
I reckon my Wii is better than a PS3, got rid of the bastard ps3 and stick to the 360 and Wii for sports games.

I solely look at it from a gaming point of view, that's why you buy a games console is it not?

360 is better pure and simple from that point alone, if blu ray does take off then we can deal with that when it happens.

ta ta

I've thought about getting a Wii looks like an cool system

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
I've thought about getting a Wii looks like an cool system

WII is fun, especially when your pals are round, online is free and the experience is much better for the
nunchuk system on first person games and sports

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2009, 10:51:22 AM »
WII is fun, especially when your pals are round, online is free and the experience is much better for the

ta ta

Wii's were selling hand over fist for a reason

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »

ta ta

The wii has to be the worst console ever.  The graphics are on par with an n64, the games can keep your attention for 12 minutes, and its expensive.