Author Topic: Trt dose... wtf?  (Read 5816 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trt dose... wtf?
« on: March 02, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »
Went to see my Endo for a test level of 17, yes that's the total.  She finally scripted me test cyp but the dose is 25 mg twice a week!  Wtf?
That's 50 my weekly.  I'm 6'4 230 and pretty lean.  Maybe she suspects something but I don't see those doses putting me in normal range.  She wants labs in a month. 
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Trt dose... wtf?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 07:21:31 PM »
You should have pulled out your cock and said "let's deal".

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 08:12:55 PM »
You should have pulled out your cock and said "let's deal".
Lol!   

I'm going to give it an open mind and go with 25 mg every 3rd day...  I wanna see where my levels are.
Or should I just skip the week before testing so my dose can be bumped up?
you are gay.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 02:05:54 AM »
Where i live the protocol is 250mg of enth every three week  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 03:14:02 AM »
I have used 250mg cyp testex elmu prolongatum every two weeks, Felt great emotionaly, gained good muscle mass, leaner, no hairloss or prostate flares, no apparent sides.

For doctors messing with hormones is always a risk. Some diseases, cancers are hormone dependant and no doctor want to be accused of malpractice.

I will give you the female example, women on menopause; they are prescribed usually daily doses around 2mg estrogen (estradiol) and 0,75/1mg progesterone, whereas transexuall hormone doses for dickless/balless/prostateless patients (presumably no test production) are prescribed up to 8 or 10 mg of estradiol daily. Where is the risk there?

Also, where i live menopausal women are prescribed hormone replacement, but older men do not have the chance to legally receive testosterone prescriptions. I call for a new social movement,, OldFartsMatter.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 07:02:08 AM »
Went to see my Endo for a test level of 17, yes that's the total.  She finally scripted me test cyp but the dose is 25 mg twice a week!  Wtf?
That's 50 my weekly.  I'm 6'4 230 and pretty lean.  Maybe she suspects something but I don't see those doses putting me in normal range.  She wants labs in a month. 

You might as well scrap that plan.  I thought you were going through a HRT clinic?  Going to an endo or family physician is a complete waste.  If you're going to get on HRT then plan on being on it forever.  You cannot go on and off and expect to feel well.  There is no reason to ever come off unless you have abnormalities in your blood work, or are trying to have children.  Otherwise stay on the 200mg of test per week they prescribe, and cycle in other compounds if you wish, but you should never come off the base dose of HRT test.  You're doing your body more harm by having fluctuating hormone levels.  Tell that endo to get lost.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 12:37:06 PM »
You might as well scrap that plan.  I thought you were going through a HRT clinic?  Going to an endo or family physician is a complete waste.  If you're going to get on HRT then plan on being on it forever.  You cannot go on and off and expect to feel well.  There is no reason to ever come off unless you have abnormalities in your blood work, or are trying to have children.  Otherwise stay on the 200mg of test per week they prescribe, and cycle in other compounds if you wish, but you should never come off the base dose of HRT test.  You're doing your body more harm by having fluctuating hormone levels.  Tell that endo to get lost.

I got my hrt from "regular" drs. 200 every 2 weeks.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 01:02:12 PM »
You might as well scrap that plan.  I thought you were going through a HRT clinic?  Going to an endo or family physician is a complete waste.  If you're going to get on HRT then plan on being on it forever.  You cannot go on and off and expect to feel well.  There is no reason to ever come off unless you have abnormalities in your blood work, or are trying to have children.  Otherwise stay on the 200mg of test per week they prescribe, and cycle in other compounds if you wish, but you should never come off the base dose of HRT test.  You're doing your body more harm by having fluctuating hormone levels.  Tell that endo to get lost.

Long story.  My wife didn't know about my use, and she would only allow trt from an endo we know

Second, I tried a Hpta restart and thought I'd be good, only to find my TT levels were 17, so after my wife saw that she became ok with trt.  I choose an endo because it's the only person my wife trusts.  Some of these hrt clinics are a bit sketchy.  Since I know the endo, everything is covered and my insurance pays for my test rather than paying 135 plus script fee 50 and processing fee 50 ( equaling 235 for a vial).

So yes, will stay on trt forever now and I use those clinics for other goodies ;)
you are gay.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 11:32:20 PM »
Long story.  My wife didn't know about my use, and she would only allow trt from an endo we know

Second, I tried a Hpta restart and thought I'd be good, only to find my TT levels were 17, so after my wife saw that she became ok with trt.  I choose an endo because it's the only person my wife trusts.  Some of these hrt clinics are a bit sketchy.  Since I know the endo, everything is covered and my insurance pays for my test rather than paying 135 plus script fee 50 and processing fee 50 ( equaling 235 for a vial).

So yes, will stay on trt forever now and I use those clinics for other goodies ;)
Your wife sounds like a fucking drag.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 10:05:34 AM »
Fuck the system.  Health care is a fucking pyramid scheme with all the money going to big pharma and hospital corporations.  Order from an online source and tell your wife to suck it, literally. 

235 a fucking vial?  4 vials of test enanth cost me 100 bucks online.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 05:33:25 PM »
Fuck the system.  Health care is a fucking pyramid scheme with all the money going to big pharma and hospital corporations.  Order from an online source and tell your wife to suck it, literally.  

235 a fucking vial?  4 vials of test enanth cost me 100 bucks online.

I got a script and paid 85 for branded test depot and I'm happy with that, but same script at some of these hrt clinics are 235!!  They also don't check much labs ;)
you are gay.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 02:34:04 AM »
I recently switched to sust.

Enth at 250/wk felt good but day 5 you can feel it coming down. At 125/wk it feels like a struggle all week. The peak is small and tapers off quick.

Switched to sust at 250/wk and felt fucking awesome.  No feeling of coming down during the week. I dropped to 125/wk as I felt so good and.its been good for the past couple of months.

I would never attempt 50/wk of enth or cyp. Fuck that you will feel like a trainwreck. I would think 50/wk sust would work ok but what's the point in such a small dose.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 06:39:23 AM »
In FL, the TRT clinics will RX  200mg weekly test, 2x500iu HCG weekly, 2 tabs arimidex weekly.

Going to a regular doc is a waste.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 09:14:52 AM »
In FL, the TRT clinics will RX  200mg weekly test, 2x500iu HCG weekly, 2 tabs arimidex weekly.

I know, I use a clinic there too and I can get 400 a week if I wanted to but my goal is to actually do trt.  I'm on 25 mg every 3 days and going to test labs on that then slowing increase dose to goal of TT 600 and estrogen in normal ranges so I don't need an AI, as they crash my hdl
you are gay.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »

How will they get my insurance to accept HGH?  That's what I want to know.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 07:03:48 PM »
Your wife sounds like a fucking drag.

Solid post.  LOFL.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 08:05:25 AM »

I don't know but if you find out let me know I want my dad to start HGH so he stops going downhill so fast.  He just turned 65 and has been aging like crazy the last year.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2017, 06:01:56 PM »

Have them diagnose you with aids.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 07:07:09 AM »
Prices in FL are usually between $149 (which I pay), and $199.  

I don't use it year around.  I simply went to the clinic years ago post cycle while my numbers are low and got signed up.  I stock pile the meds year around because I only do one cycle per year as I have posted on here before.  

Why should you go to a HRT/TRT clinic instead of your regular doctor or buying online?

1 - In most cases, cheaper than taking a script to a pharmacy.
2 - The shit real.
3 - Shipped directly to your house, all supplies included.  Pins, drawing needles, alcohol pads, bac stat water, etc..
4 - Go price HCG at the pharmacy with a script and without.
5 - All labs and blood work year around included.
6 - You get a script.  Legal.  No worries about getting busted or catching a felony on your record.  You can travel with it and not have to hide it and sweat going through airports.
7 - You can save the old vials and use it to store other gear inside in case you have to travel with it or just for peace of mind so you don't have any UGL bottles and vials laying around the house in case your old lady gets fed up and calls the po-pos on you in the middle of an argument.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 07:38:33 AM »
Prices in FL are usually between $149 (which I pay), and $199.  

I don't use it year around.  I simply went to the clinic years ago post cycle while my numbers are low and got signed up.  I stock pile the meds year around because I only do one cycle per year as I have posted on here before.  

Why should you go to a HRT/TRT clinic instead of your regular doctor or buying online?

1 - In most cases, cheaper than taking a script to a pharmacy.
2 - The shit real.
3 - Shipped directly to your house, all supplies included.  Pins, drawing needles, alcohol pads, bac stat water, etc..
4 - Go price HCG at the pharmacy with a script and without.
5 - All labs and blood work year around included.
6 - You get a script.  Legal.  No worries about getting busted or catching a felony on your record.  You can travel with it and not have to hide it and sweat going through airports.
7 - You can save the old vials and use it to store other gear inside in case you have to travel with it or just for peace of mind so you don't have any UGL bottles and vials laying around the house in case your old lady gets fed up and calls the po-pos on you in the middle of an argument.

I see what ur saying but those clinics can be a rip off...

My endo writes my script, I go to my pharmacy and get branded test depot for 80 bucks... 200mg per ml, 10ml

Those clinics in Florida charge shipping, doc fees, and crazy high prices
you are gay.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 12:44:23 PM »
Have them diagnose you with aids.

Piana went to some Tampa doc and has legit growth AND IGF-1.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 08:12:03 PM »
Piana went to some Tampa doc and has legit growth AND IGF-1.

Yes, and they charge 500 dollars for 18 units of hgh
you are gay.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 06:43:12 PM »
I see what ur saying but those clinics can be a rip off...

My endo writes my script, I go to my pharmacy and get branded test depot for 80 bucks... 200mg per ml, 10ml

Those clinics in Florida charge shipping, doc fees, and crazy high prices

No, just one flat price.  $149.  That is all I pay per pack shipped.  Each pack is measured out at 2 months.  1 vial 10ml test, 2 vials HCG, 2 vials bac stat water (30ml size... but they send you two), 20 arimidex tabs.  You pay no shipping, no doc fees, no lab work.  So when you think about it, it breaks down to $75-$100 per month (depending on where you go). 

And the products I get are branded.  I have posted pics on here of them before. 

Really, it is not a bad price to pay for peace of mind and safety.