Author Topic: True Adonis - Tribute and Diet Dubunked  (Read 17960 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: socalled "true adonis"diet debunked
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2012, 12:53:42 PM »
youll never ever get shredded on that diet.

if it was so easy everyone would be shredded year round.

look, adonis hasnt even got muscle, se pics above, and isnt even lean at all times.

i dwarf him and have abs all year.

if you dont mind being 15% forever, yes, then have those filling meals, i bet the pump is great during workout

Depends on genetics.

You dont have abs all year you looked fat as fuck in one of your pics Gale.
Trans Milkshake.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: True Adonis - Tribute and Diet Dubunked
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2012, 01:05:34 PM »
Then fine, do it and show us the great results you reap from it.

Do you think wavelength and adonis are giving me kick backs or something? haha....

If people want to try their diet they can, if not I don't really give a shit.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=301609.275

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
just make sure you post proof of how great it is...
?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2012, 01:08:51 PM »
I believe many "bodybuilders" that have suffered over the years with plain chicken breast and brown rice get irritated when they see that you can almost achieve the same look on McDonalds by monitoring your caloric intake and protein alone.

Another thing, simple carbohydrates stimulate your thyroid don't they?  Actually speeding up your metabolism?  Another added benefit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2012, 01:11:59 PM »
lol you aware wavelenght is a 160lbs twink OFFSEASON?

have you seen the pics?

its ridiculous that people like that even discuss diets in the search for muscle, he should eat whatever comes his way for a year and then come back.

He'd be a twink regardless, same with True Adonis unless they ran some kind of cycle.  The fact is, they both look better than 90% of the population, with very little effort.  The goal here is to attract women, feel good, and enjoy life.  

Also, anyone read all these studies on how healthy fasting is?

Wavelength

True Adonis

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »
lol, "almost the same look" is quite a fantastic stretch.

all i can say is try it and see if you can get into single digits while holding on to any bit mass.

yeah, some pure sugar and winegums you can even get away with during contest prep, it goes in and out quickly

You might be right, never tried that and I have no desire to.  Wasn't even arguing that.  The majority here practicing traditional dieting methods will never even look as good as Wavelength and Adonis, while absolutely torturing themselves with disgusting food.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »
they dont look like that year round, wavelenght looked bloaty and fat on the diet, literaly like somebody who never trained.
have a look around, i cant remember the thread.

and those are what, 14inch arms?i seen swimmers with better physiques, but youre right it does look better than 90 percent of the population there.too bad he only managed to get in that shape once.
the guy called eating 4 brownies and a burger a "pig out "meal ::)

adonis, well, i dont know what to say on him other than pretty much the same as for wavelenght.hes bit "bigger" alright.

however i doubt either of them used a 50gram protein and rest beer or cheeseburger diet to get there, leafybug another "folower" of this certainly used a clean diet to get lean.

seriously, i wish you the best luck with that, and if you indeed get as lean and can keep it there, ill take everything i said back.

dont forget to log or report the progress

Thanks, I never looked as lean as them in those two photos but I was very happy with the level I achieved, and it came natural and easily to me eating that way.

I'm getting into shape and working out again, i'll let you all know how it goes.....  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2012, 01:40:14 PM »
yeah the common diet is no fun :(

but itll get you there if you stand through it.

id just diet clean and have and have a cheat meal once in a while, you know , having frequent cheat treats daily will results in weird bloodsugar spikes, make you feel not too well and only having a small mouthfull of treats is very unsatisfying (cheat food is calorie dense, atleast adonis admits you have to watch calories)and will make you crave for more.

maybe not, dpends on the person i guess.
maybe it can work to get to say 12% bf orso.

but i wish everyone the best who is up to try it

Thanks, I appreciate the advice!