Author Topic: Cruise on 250 mg of test a week for one year + training = Results?  (Read 9247 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Cruise on 250 mg of test a week for one year + training = Results?
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
I would recommend that you try the animal stack it will increase your test and gh levels and give you strength and mass.

I really really truly hope you're trolling.
My dad bought into the whole test booster scam a couple months back, i told him to stop fucking around and spending $100/month on those useless capsules and ask a doc for HRT after getting some bloodwork done. At his age he's probably more than qualified for HRT. I also told him if he wants some serious results to go down to Florida and visit one of those anti-aging clinics and get a script for test, deca and whatever else they offer him  ;D .

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 12:16:53 PM »
im on 250mg of test a week,actually every 10 days.if u r training VERY INTENSE,and EATING ENOUGH GOOD QUALITY PROTIEN, and getting enough REST u can make very GOOD gains. maybe 8 to 12 pounds of quality MUSCLE in that YEAR and drop your bodyfat a few percenteges to boot, on a fairly lean guy that is a really huge gain :o

good post. not much more needs to be said regarding this topic.
b

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 12:40:29 PM »
I really really truly hope you're trolling.
My dad bought into the whole test booster scam a couple months back, i told him to stop fucking around and spending $100/month on those useless capsules and ask a doc for HRT after getting some bloodwork done. At his age he's probably more than qualified for HRT. I also told him if he wants some serious results to go down to Florida and visit one of those anti-aging clinics and get a script for test, deca and whatever else they offer him  ;D .

back in the 90,s alot of guys where getting suckered into buying all those testosterone boosters also, there was a store near my house called fitness 2000,the owners son would pay juice heads from my gym to come to his store n hang out a few hours n when the wannabes came in looking for their magic pills to bodybuilding stardom and arnold like fame they saw the juicehead there with the bottles of test boosters in his hand and that was that
R

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 03:23:13 PM »
If you add the cell tech nitro tech stack it ll increase your gains 75.6332% and use hydroxycut and you ll get down to -23% bodyfat

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 10:21:51 PM »
im on 250mg of test a week,actually every 10 days.if u r training VERY INTENSE,and EATING ENOUGH GOOD QUALITY PROTIEN, and getting enough REST u can make very GOOD gains. maybe 8 to 12 pounds of quality MUSCLE in that YEAR and drop your bodyfat a few percenteges to boot, on a fairly lean guy that is a really huge gain :o
I think this is accurate. You will probably gain a total of 20lbs with 8-12lbs being lean, quality muscle in a years time which is excellent. This is with HARD training and consistent diet for a first time user.