Author Topic: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied  (Read 2617 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2018, 07:53:41 PM »
Weird how you're ok with spending 25 billion on a goose chase but not to secure the borders. :-\
Automatic weapons have been banned for civilian ownership for decades. Turn off the tv and do some research on the subject.
A better way for you to spend your retirement years would be to protest and speak out against the medical industry that is doping up kids at an alarming rate.
Mueller should be in the defense seat, guy is as crooked as the Clintons and should be prosecuted as a traitor to this country.

Sorry, I wasn't aware you were this much of a schmuck

OK, how about we spend the same amount of time and money that Congress spent investigating Hillary

Is that more reasonable to your total lack of sarcasm?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2018, 07:59:15 PM »
Dos, I like you. I just disagree with you on this. I think there was enough there, as did Congress, to justify an investigation. I hope it turns out great for our President, but lets wait and see. 

Bruh, you haven't been paying attention to the details.  I know you are a smart guy, although you really are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (as are many good people I know).  They used the dossier to start the investigation.  The dossier was paid for by Hillary and the DNC.  The person who compiled the information is not only a foreigner, but got some of his information from Russian agents.  The core allegations (if you care to read them) are beyond absurd. 

You are staying on the surface because if you get into the details this thing makes no dang sense.  You just want it to be true because you hate Trump so much. 

You should try taking him out of the equation and place a generic person at the center of this.  It's crazy. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2018, 08:01:34 PM »
Bruh, you haven't been paying attention to the details.  I know you are a smart guy, although you really are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (as are many good people I know).  They used the dossier to start the investigation.  The dossier was paid for by Hillary and the DNC.  The person who compiled the information is not only a foreigner, but got some of his information from Russian agents.  The core allegations (if you care to read them) are beyond absurd. 

You are staying on the surface because if you get into the details this thing makes no dang sense.  You just want it to be true because you hate Trump so much. 

You should try taking him out of the equation and place a generic person at the center of this.  It's crazy. 

Let me stop you right there. That's not accurate. Never has been. You must have swallowed the Republicans memo without really looking at all the information. SO lets just let the investigation conclude and the chips fall where they may

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2018, 08:08:09 PM »
Dos, I like you. I just disagree with you on this. I think there was enough there, as did Congress, to justify an investigation. I hope it turns out great for our President, but lets wait and see. 

Bum has ZERO info on what the Congressional investigation has seen (Schiff has said they have seen evidence of collusion) much less what Mueller knows and can prove

But of course Bum is not  "not blinded by hatred or partisanship" so his view of things is pure as the driven snow so he really has the better understanding of the facts (even the ones he doesn't know)

that's just how things work when you're not "blinded by hatred or partisanship"

you're able to see things in higher dimensions

it's a rare gift

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2018, 08:09:10 PM »
Let me stop you right there. That's not accurate. Never has been. You must have swallowed the Republicans memo without really looking at all the information. SO lets just let the investigation conclude and the chips fall where they may

It's accurate, as was the House Intel Committee memo, which the FBI reviewed and could not point to any factual inaccuracies.  It's not in dispute that Hillary and DNC paid over $10 million for that dossier.  

This whole thing is a farce.  And that's without even talking about the agents involved in the investigation, unmasking, etc.  The amount of corruption involved in this thing is unprecedented in my lifetime.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2018, 08:29:04 PM »
It's accurate, as was the House Intel Committee memo, which the FBI reviewed and could not point to any factual inaccuracies. It's not in dispute that Hillary and DNC paid over $10 million for that dossier.  

This whole thing is a farce.  And that's without even talking about the agents involved in the investigation, unmasking, etc.  The amount of corruption involved in this thing is unprecedented in my lifetime.    

I'm guessing they can't talk about the specifics in public for the exact same reason Trump won't release the Dem memo

good thing you have the clarity of vision to "not blinded by hatred or partisanship"

“With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it,” the statement said. “As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/with-fbi-statement-on-memo-christopher-wray-could-now-be-in-the-presidents-crosshairs/2018/01/31/01fcbfd6-06ad-11e8-94e8-e8b8600ade23_story.html?utm_term=.41412be6f27a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2018, 08:43:33 PM »
Not being suckered. My stand on the Trump Russia thing is let the investigation run it's course. May not be anything there when all is said and done. Might be something there. I don't know

Like a perjury trap?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Like a perjury trap?

wow

Is it even possible to avoid that trap?

what is the secret to that riddle?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2018, 08:56:09 PM »
Sorry, I wasn't aware you were this much of a schmuck

OK, how about we spend the same amount of time and money that Congress spent investigating Hillary

Is that more reasonable to your total lack of sarcasm?
killary and bill have actual political and personal gains and connections to russia, as does the corrupt Mueller.
He should be fired and replaced.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2018, 08:16:09 PM »
killary and bill have actual political and personal gains and connections to russia, as does the corrupt Mueller.
He should be fired and replaced.

Chaos= Russian bot

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »
Obama advisers grew suspicious that perhaps there had been a secret deal between the incoming [Trump] team and Moscow

Little Hussien the dumb ass from kenya
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2018, 04:06:44 PM »
I have common sense.  I know how to read.  I'm not blinded by hatred or partisanship.  If you have those qualities, it's incredibly easy to see this Russia conspiracy theory is stupid.

Knowing how to read is good. What is your choice of reading material?

I have those same qualities and yet my conclusion about Russian interference and possible conspiracy is pretty much the opposite of what you believe. Interesting. Time will likely reveal whether this theory is stupid or not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2018, 04:13:58 PM »
Mueller should be in the defense seat, guy is as crooked as the Clintons and should be prosecuted as a traitor to this country.

Can you cite your source please or is Mueller being crooked just your opinion? Don't you mean prosecuted as a traitor to Trump?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2018, 06:13:56 PM »
Can you cite your source please or is Mueller being crooked just your opinion? Don't you mean prosecuted as a traitor to Trump?
Are you going senile? It's no secret Mueller has been a Clinton puppet for years.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2018, 06:54:00 PM »
Are you going senile? It's no secret Mueller has been a Clinton puppet for years.

Especially if you watch Hannity, Listen to Rush and are a Trump supporter..Jezzzus! People from both parties have sung the praise of Mueller. Not a single leak from his staff as he conducts the investigation. But yeah, go ahead and puppet Hannity and disregard reality... you really are losing any credibility you had.. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »
Especially if you watch Hannity, Listen to Rush and are a Trump supporter..Jezzzus! People from both parties have sung the praise of Mueller. Not a single leak from his staff as he conducts the investigation. But yeah, go ahead and puppet Hannity and disregard reality... you really are losing any credibility you had.. 

Don't watch Hannity. Do some simple google on muellers past and comnection with the clintons. Or close your eyes and keep chanting whatever your liberal owned media tells you to. Makes no difference to me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2018, 10:20:31 PM »
Don't watch Hannity. Do some simple google on muellers past and comnection with the clintons. Or close your eyes and keep chanting whatever your liberal owned media tells you to. Makes no difference to me.

I have. and there is no reason to doubt Mueller at this point. That's why I think you are drinking the kool aid

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2018, 07:56:06 AM »

Yup apart from:
1) Withholds exculpatory evidence on more than one occasion apart from Flynn
2) Builds a bias team full of Clinton supporters
3) He was part of the shady uranium deal

Facts moron.

K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2018, 02:08:41 PM »
Knowing how to read is good. What is your choice of reading material?

I have those same qualities and yet my conclusion about Russian interference and possible conspiracy is pretty much the opposite of what you believe. Interesting. Time will likely reveal whether this theory is stupid or not.

For political news?  Fox News, CNN, Newsmax, Huffington Post, Daily Caller, The Hill, Real Clear Politics, Drudge, Breitbart, Politico, and others. 

What specific facts form the basis of your belief that Trump conspired with Russia to win the presidential election so he could become a Russian puppet?