Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418090 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Two Words You Don't Want To Hear Together - "Mystery" and "Virus"
« Reply #325 on: February 24, 2020, 01:17:10 AM »
It’s way way worse than what is being officially reported. I am hearing from direct sources on the ground of a massive scale outbreak underway.

As I told 20 January. Now you are learning the truth...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #326 on: February 24, 2020, 01:18:20 AM »
Ok a few updates. The situation in terms of numbers infected is way way worse. As in 100’s of thousands. It’s too late to be contained. So focus needs to be on treatment.

Mortality rate of those infected is hard to gauge. But it seems to hit hardest men aged 50-70. Highest death risk is for smokers or those with other pre existing conditions. Kids seem to be super spreaders but at the same time quite resilient showing hardly any symptoms. Next few weeks will see a very sharp rise and panic. Will ramp up in New York and San Fran first. These is not yet any standard treatment and certainly no vaccine.

Again, as I told you - now you are seeing who was correct...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: February 24, 2020, 01:21:39 AM »
This new epidemic (Wiggs Ebola Wuhan mutation) is a virus (not a Bacteria).

Antibiotics do not help in killing this (or any other) virus. That is not to say though that antibiotics might not help prevent secondary bacterial infections that a victim might be prone to).

As others have said the main use is to prevent direct spit and saliva from going from a medical worker to a patient. They will provide no or very little assistance to airborn virus entering the lungs of someone who is wearing a mask. Regular hand washing and avoiding eye rubbing may help avoid catching.

And again as I told you.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: February 24, 2020, 01:23:26 AM »

You are FUCKING IDIOT !.

Nope - as we now know the idiot was you.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #329 on: February 24, 2020, 01:26:47 AM »
As I have said before, once it takes hold in India, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand etc you will see far more casualties. Due to lack of medical diagnostics in those countries many of the deaths won’t even be attributed to the Wuhan virus. Give it 3 weeks. It’s already gaining ground in these countries.

And again, as I told you. (The main idiot here these "told you so" comments are direct to is keyboard-worrier IronCock).

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: February 24, 2020, 07:01:49 PM »
China Is Censoring Coronavirus Stories. These Citizens Are Fighting Back.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2020, 03:14:14 PM »
Iron cross. I hope you have now seen the error of your ways.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2020, 05:42:33 PM »
Absolute moron of Iron Cross now also shamed by US CDC:

https://time.com/5790368/coronavirus-community-spread-us/

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2020, 05:55:21 PM »
We will now start to feel the wrath of this new Wiggs Ebola mutation. As I have told you I have very high level sources on the ground. Watch and wait. Will start off spreading in New York and San Francisco. Remember where you heard this first. The infestation is already massive across China and various parts of Asia.

Gibs,

What is the status of SF and NY?  Are they in full lockdown/quarantine?   ???

What are your sources on the ground saying?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2020, 06:02:05 PM »
Iron cross. I hope you have now seen the error of your ways.

People are stupid in general and don't know how to think.They confuse feeling emotion with thinking and thus "it's just flu, bro" happens.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2020, 06:13:53 PM »
Gibs,

What is the status of SF and NY?  Are they in full lockdown/quarantine?   ???

What are your sources on the ground saying?

I think you know the answer to this. It’s a stupid question.

No they are not in lockdown. I don’t think this will ever happen. Yes the virus has already widely inhabited and is stealthily incubating in thousands of people in these cities.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2020, 06:27:42 PM »

Can you show us all the deaths form EBOLA, HANTA VIRUS, AIDS, SARS, CHICKEN FLU, TURKEY FLU, BIRD FLU, MARBURG, WEST NILE, WHOOPING COUGH, SPANISH FLU, ZIKA, MEASLES, CHICKEN POX, ANTHRAX etc etc etc

All we get every week is another disease/virus/pandemic that always turns out to be NOTHING...

In the mean time magically vaccines appear claiming to be a remedy, "Doctors" come out of the woodwork claiming how deadly some new outbreak is, only to be discovered later to be an ACTOR... not a doctor...

Yadda Yadda Yadda

People are being DECEIVED all over... don't fall for the deception and don't take any VACCINES

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2020, 07:06:34 PM »
Try sticking your dick into a AIDS infected pussy and you will figure if she was acting or not. I dare you :)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2020, 07:56:47 PM »
China is way way under-reporting. There are (according to my sources) hundreds of thousands of people
infected over the last month and many are terribly suffering (although death rate is only around 1/100). Its terribly bad. Watch the news a week from now ...

Hey Gib being as it’s a month later it does not seem to be as bad as you initially indicated. Maybe this isn’t the epidemic we are waiting for?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: February 25, 2020, 08:40:09 PM »
The economic impact of this is going to be an issue. I know the USA market is at all time highs and probably even benefits from money pouring out of China exposure, but large Wall Street firms are worried and tracking both the spread of the virus as well as economic indicators in China. By checking pollution levels and roads by satellite they are seeing coal use for electric/factory production and road traffic down as much as 60-70% compared to previous years. This is the second largest economy in the world we're talking about.

SP what are the economic indicators showing us now?

As it’s 12 days later we should be seeing the results of 60-70 % less consumption of energy/fuel and in turn much less production, correct?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: February 25, 2020, 09:42:31 PM »
SP what are the economic indicators showing us now?

As it’s 12 days later we should be seeing the results of 60-70 % less consumption of energy/fuel and in turn much less production, correct?

I don't know what the supply chain issues will ultimately be. I can tell you I have a few suppliers in my business that rely on China for production and they are not sure what the impact will be either.  I have received very unusual "all is well" pre-emptive communication from CEOs of these companies that probably indicates the opposite is true. Even in cases where the factories these companies own are outside of China, they are in Vietnam, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea ...and ALL rely on Chinese contracts for parts to keep going.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2020, 06:47:17 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: February 26, 2020, 06:56:42 PM »
>We collected extensive individual case reports and estimated key epidemiology parameters, including the incubation period.
>Integrating these estimates and high-resolution real-time human travel and infection data with mathematical models we estimated that the number of infected individuals during early epidemic double every 2.4 days, and the R0 value is likely to be between 4.7 and 6.6.

>We further show that quarantine and contact tracing of symptomatic individuals alone may not be effective

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.07.20021154v1.full.pdf

New study places R0=4.7-6.6, Quarantine and contact tracing ineffective

This is way more infectious than anyone predicted and is likely everywhere now.Be prepared.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2020, 07:03:16 PM »
>We collected extensive individual case reports and estimated key epidemiology parameters, including the incubation period.
>Integrating these estimates and high-resolution real-time human travel and infection data with mathematical models we estimated that the number of infected individuals during early epidemic double every 2.4 days, and the R0 value is likely to be between 4.7 and 6.6.

>We further show that quarantine and contact tracing of symptomatic individuals alone may not be effective

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.07.20021154v1.full.pdf

New study places R0=4.7-6.6, Quarantine and contact tracing ineffective

This is way more infectious than anyone predicted and is likely everywhere now.Be prepared.

I will disagree with this statement as you’ve been discussing how contagious, easily spread and deadly this is for over a month now and the first traces of the virus are finally in the US.  Obviously this isn’t good, but it’s not nearly as bad as advertised.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2020, 07:06:50 PM »
I will disagree with this statement as you’ve been discussing how contagious, easily spread and deadly this is for over a month now and the first traces of the virus are finally in the US.  Obviously this isn’t good, but it’s not nearly as bad as advertised.

What isn't bad about it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2020, 07:11:17 PM »
What isn't bad about it?

You stated it’s worse than imagined, based on all your posts predicting how fast it was spreading and how detestation it could be, it’s actually not even as close as bad as you’ve imagined.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2020, 07:17:24 PM »
You stated it’s worse than imagined, based on all your posts predicting how fast it was spreading and how detestation it could be, it’s actually not even as close as bad as you’ve imagined.

Why do you think that?It's speeding up by the day.It wasn't me a month ago it was gib.I was quietly cautious until Italy.People can take weeks to die once diagnosed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2020, 07:24:44 PM »
Why do you think that?It's speeding up by the day.It wasn't me a month ago it was gib.I was quietly cautious until Italy.

You’re right, I apologize it was Gib. Sorry.

My point is that it hasn’t spread worldwide in a manner that caught everyone off guard with no plans. China has been sitting on this for a month. They haven’t shut down in the ways speculated on here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2020, 07:27:57 PM »
You’re right, I apologize it was Gib. Sorry.

My point is that it hasn’t spread worldwide in a manner that caught everyone off guard with no plans. China has been sitting on this for a month. They haven’t shut down in the ways speculated on here.

?China has been screwed.They have just suppressed all news from leaking.Wait until the knock on effect of their factories not running hits the west.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8047793/Coronavirus-outbreak-52-TIMES-worse-one-Chinese-province-officials-admit-report-claims.html