Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418009 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1075 on: August 05, 2020, 08:28:27 PM »
HAIR LOSS IS NOW A SYMPTOM, HAHAHA. ANY EXCUSE YOU NEED FOR YOUR SORRY LIFE IS HERE!

::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1076 on: August 05, 2020, 09:21:05 PM »
HAHAHAHA!
a

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: August 05, 2020, 09:46:02 PM »
HAIR LOSS IS NOW A SYMPTOM, HAHAHA. ANY EXCUSE YOU NEED FOR YOUR SORRY LIFE IS HERE!

Covid-19 may be the "snake oil" of pandemics but it just so happens that this 1800s elixir cures all its symptoms.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1078 on: August 06, 2020, 12:38:54 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1079 on: August 06, 2020, 02:30:35 PM »

FFS 😱🙄 And yet many millions will swallow that Hook Line & Sinker.
Pathetic.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: August 21, 2020, 10:04:02 AM »
Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden kicked off Delta flight for tweeting "I'm not a pussy" while not wearing a mask.  ::)

“I just got banned from @Delta for posting a picture. Wow,” Mr O’Neill wrote.

“Do you remember the complete, incompetent morons buying all of the toilet paper? They’re the ones telling you to wear masks now,” he wrote during the thread.

"China told you to wear a mask. Look down... you're wearing a mask. I'm not," another tweet read. "Make no mistake ... this 'pandemic' was sent to you by China."

“I know more about biological warfare than most of you. We were trained. These dumb a** masks do nothing. Nothing,” he added. “I’m not being rude... I’m just telling you facts.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-navy-seal-killed-osama-202634504.html

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1081 on: August 21, 2020, 02:12:03 PM »
Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden kicked off Delta flight for tweeting "I'm not a pussy" while not wearing a mask.  ::)

“Do you remember the complete, incompetent morons buying all of the toilet paper? They’re the ones telling you to wear masks now,” he wrote during the thread.

"China told you to wear a mask. Look down... you're wearing a mask. I'm not," another tweet read. "Make no mistake ... this 'pandemic' was sent to you by China."

“I know more about biological warfare than most of you. We were trained. These dumb a** masks do nothing. Nothing,” he added. “I’m not being rude... I’m just telling you facts.”

Real soldiers would never talk about theirs missions !. This is BS !.

Dead Osama ( ::), is another BS !.

Yeah, they fly Osamas body to Afghanistan, then another 1000 km flight to the Arabian Sea , just to dump him .What a super BS.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: August 21, 2020, 10:10:15 PM »
Real soldiers would never talk about theirs missions !. This is BS !.

Dead Osama ( ::), is another BS !.

Yeah, they fly Osamas body to Afghanistan, then another 1000 km flight to the Arabian Sea , just to dump him .What a super BS.

Haha, well...I left out the "supposedly" so as not to trigger anyone.  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: August 22, 2020, 12:10:20 PM »
Patients succumbing to COVID-19 in Scotland have an average age older than the age at which people pass away normally, numbers show.

National Records of Scotland (NRS) data reveals the median age caused by the novel coronavirus is 81 for men and 85 for women.

A man’s life expectancy in Scotland, by contrast, is 80.5, while women, according to the Office for National Statistics, on average live to age 84.

The numbers reinforce claims from top scientists that thousands of patients who have passed away amid the pandemic may have died soon, regardless of the disease.

The data adds to growing evidence showing the virus strikes the elderly, while schoolchildren are more at risk of being hit by lightning than falling victim to COVID-19.

Experts contacted by MailOnline were torn about the significance of the findings, some claiming that it “reinforced the extraordinary impact age has on the risk of dying from the coronavirus.”

Still others felt they “expected the difference to be greater” and cautioned “there is always a risk if you catch COVID-19 you could die,” irrespective of age.

https://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/news/world/average-age-of-covid-victims-older-in-scotland-than-life-expectancy/wcm/3e0ab2ae-75f8-4641-9c66-1a8f08148831

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1084 on: August 22, 2020, 09:44:24 PM »

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1085 on: August 22, 2020, 10:32:21 PM »

Glad to see the airline do the right thing and ban his ass.

"I know more about biological warfare than most."  Sure you do , dummy.  Computer technology finally located Bin Laden alter many many many years.  You were given the address and told "pull the trigger toward you."  You're an expert doing the same "mission" Domino's drivers successfully complete every day - taking directions.

Leave science and medicine to those that went to college.  Stick to keeping your shoes polished and marching in a straight line.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: August 23, 2020, 08:08:08 PM »

"I know more about biological warfare than most."  Sure you do , dummy.  Computer technology finally located Bin Laden alter many many many years.  You were given the address and told "pull the trigger toward you."  You're an expert doing the same "mission" Domino's drivers successfully complete every day - taking directions.

Leave science and medicine to those that went to college.  Stick to keeping your shoes polished and marching in a straight line.

Calm your tits there, Achmed.  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1087 on: August 23, 2020, 10:35:36 PM »

Well - Either way he was the one that got rid of bin laden so be Happy about That. 👍🏻

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: August 24, 2020, 01:33:27 AM »
With each passing month this “pandemic” grows more relentlessly retarded.

And SO many people are finding ways to justify all the “measures” in their minds.

We’re being played.

Period.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1089 on: August 24, 2020, 03:53:31 AM »
With each passing month this “pandemic” grows more relentlessly retarded.

And SO many people are finding ways to justify all the “measures” in their minds.

We’re being played.

Period.

But there is only a 98% chance that we will live

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1090 on: September 05, 2020, 08:03:26 AM »
The Walking Dead’s Michael Rooker Reveals Battle With COVID-19

The Walking Dead star Michael Rooker says he had "quite a battle" with COVID-19 but has now recovered. In a Facebook post published Friday, where Rooker shared a photo showing negative test results, the former Merle Dixon actor detailed a period where he quarantined inside an Airstream travel trailer while battling coronavirus without "any extra medicines or vitamins or supplements." The respiratory disease "put up a pretty good fight," the 65-year-old actor wrote in a post addressed to his 1.5 million Facebook followers, "but bottom line, it ended up getting its ass knocked out."

"I've been fighting off COVID-19. and I have to let y'all know it has been quite a battle," Rooker wrote on Facebook. "And as in any war, ALL is fair. And IN the middle of this epic battle I've come to the conclusion that there aint a whole heck of a lot one can do externally, to fight off COVID-19 once it has gotten into your body. This is my personal opinion, definitely not the conclusion of some scientific study. The real battle takes place internally, on a cellular level."

Explaining why he decided against taking additional medicines or supplements, Rooker added, "I felt that if my immune system was not already prepared for this battle loading up with all this extra stuff would only do me damage as kidneys and liver would have been gravely stressed."

"In the process of fighting off COVID-19, I could feel and see the results of those daily battles, by how I felt and looked the next day. I was either feeling like crap, or pretty dang good, semi human in fact," Rooker wrote. "So, just so y'all know the end result of all those daily battles has come to an end. My body has won the WAR!"

Rooker added his immune system fought off coronavirus with a "one-two punch to the head, two body shots, and a left hook right uppercut combination."

In August, while Rooker was self-isolating on his property, the actor documented a late-night encounter with a trespasser that occurred outside his trailer.

The star next reunites with his Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn on DC Films production The Suicide Squad, where Rooker plays Task Force X member Savant. Described as a gritty 1970s-styled war movie, The Suicide Squad also stars Margot Robbie, Idris Elba, Joel Kinnaman, John Cena, and Viola Davis

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-michael-rooker-battle-covid-19-coronavirus/

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1091 on: September 05, 2020, 09:51:12 AM »
Ok can you sum this all up in such a way that a person who does not actually understand global economics might understand?

:'( damn you coronavirus

damn you to hell

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: September 05, 2020, 10:07:55 AM »
The Walking Dead’s Michael Rooker Reveals Battle With COVID-19

The Walking Dead star Michael Rooker says he had "quite a battle" with COVID-19 but has now recovered. In a Facebook post published Friday, where Rooker shared a photo showing negative test results, the former Merle Dixon actor detailed a period where he quarantined inside an Airstream travel trailer while battling coronavirus without "any extra medicines or vitamins or supplements." The respiratory disease "put up a pretty good fight," the 65-year-old actor wrote in a post addressed to his 1.5 million Facebook followers, "but bottom line, it ended up getting its ass knocked out."

"I've been fighting off COVID-19. and I have to let y'all know it has been quite a battle," Rooker wrote on Facebook. "And as in any war, ALL is fair. And IN the middle of this epic battle I've come to the conclusion that there aint a whole heck of a lot one can do externally, to fight off COVID-19 once it has gotten into your body. This is my personal opinion, definitely not the conclusion of some scientific study. The real battle takes place internally, on a cellular level."

Explaining why he decided against taking additional medicines or supplements, Rooker added, "I felt that if my immune system was not already prepared for this battle loading up with all this extra stuff would only do me damage as kidneys and liver would have been gravely stressed."

"In the process of fighting off COVID-19, I could feel and see the results of those daily battles, by how I felt and looked the next day. I was either feeling like crap, or pretty dang good, semi human in fact," Rooker wrote. "So, just so y'all know the end result of all those daily battles has come to an end. My body has won the WAR!"

Rooker added his immune system fought off coronavirus with a "one-two punch to the head, two body shots, and a left hook right uppercut combination."

In August, while Rooker was self-isolating on his property, the actor documented a late-night encounter with a trespasser that occurred outside his trailer.

The star next reunites with his Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn on DC Films production The Suicide Squad, where Rooker plays Task Force X member Savant. Described as a gritty 1970s-styled war movie, The Suicide Squad also stars Margot Robbie, Idris Elba, Joel Kinnaman, John Cena, and Viola Davis

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-michael-rooker-battle-covid-19-coronavirus/

I watch TWD, and its after-show companion, The Talking Dead, and let me tell you, this Rooker guy is clearly bonkers, for real.

He’s guested several times on TTD. No joke, each time I’ve thought, Holy. This fella’s way off.

Now he’s yapping about his battling COVID. Saying he gave it upper cuts and shit.

Total loon.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: September 05, 2020, 07:58:53 PM »
Explains the inflation of numbers via tests:

"...new research from the University of Oxford’s Center for Evidence-Based Medicine and the University of the West of England has found that the swab-based technique used for most COVID-19 testing is at risk of returning "false positives" since copies of the virus's RNA detected by the tests might simply be dead, inactive material from a weeks-old infection. Although patients infected with COVID-19 are typically only infectious for a week or less, tests can be triggered by virus genetic material left over from a weeks-old infection."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/study-finds-most-common-covid-19-tests-frequently-triggered-dead-virus-calls-causing

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: September 08, 2020, 10:10:43 AM »
More fake news/fake science. All data speculation - no actual facts as far as case #s and notice a group in another country had access to "anonymous" American cell phone data in Sturgis...hmmmm how exactly?

"The 10-day Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota in August, which drew more than 400,000 people, has now been linked to more than 250,000 coronavirus cases, according to a study by the IZA Institute of Labor Economics.

Using anonymized cellphone data from the rally, researchers in Germany found the bikers, who were filmed and photographed in crowded bars, restaurants and outdoor venues mostly without face masks, allowed for many of the “worst-case scenarios” for “superspreading.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-in-south-dakota-in-august-linked-to-more-than-250000-coronavirus-cases-study-finds-2020-09-08?siteid=yhoof2

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1095 on: September 08, 2020, 06:03:53 PM »
More fake news/fake science. All data speculation - no actual facts as far as case #s and notice a group in another country had access to "anonymous" American cell phone data in Sturgis...hmmmm how exactly?

"The 10-day Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota in August, which drew more than 400,000 people, has now been linked to more than 250,000 coronavirus cases, according to a study by the IZA Institute of Labor Economics.

Using anonymized cellphone data from the rally, researchers in Germany found the bikers, who were filmed and photographed in crowded bars, restaurants and outdoor venues mostly without face masks, allowed for many of the “worst-case scenarios” for “superspreading.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-in-south-dakota-in-august-linked-to-more-than-250000-coronavirus-cases-study-finds-2020-09-08?siteid=yhoof2
These insane stories.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: September 09, 2020, 07:37:33 AM »
#casedemic

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: September 09, 2020, 02:03:00 PM »
The level of denial in this thread is unbelievable. If avoidance could be considered positive thinking, you all should be fine. No need for any of you to worry about COVID-19. Should you happen to get it, you can pretend not to have the symptoms and act like you aren't sick. Should you be so unlucky as to need to go to the hospital because you can't breathe and worse, should you die, you can have someone write your epitaph which will claim you died from everything but COVID-19 or complications thereof.

It's all just a giant hoax which has been perpetuated on the world. But, being wiser than the rest of us, you aren't buying it.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #1098 on: September 10, 2020, 12:38:28 PM »
The PCR test doesn't test for COVID-19. It isn't diagnostic.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: September 10, 2020, 01:52:13 PM »
The level of denial in this thread is unbelievable. If avoidance could be considered positive thinking, you all should be fine. No need for any of you to worry about COVID-19. Should you happen to get it, you can pretend not to have the symptoms and act like you aren't sick. Should you be so unlucky as to need to go to the hospital because you can't breathe and worse, should you die, you can have someone write your epitaph which will claim you died from everything but COVID-19 or complications thereof.

It's all just a giant hoax which has been perpetuated on the world. But, being wiser than the rest of us, you aren't buying it.

Fear mongering, cult-like behavior detected.

Most people that test positive didn't even know they had it. Also, like other SARS viruses a majority of people in the country will get it...which makes testing everyone pointless. The idea of releasing a "vaccine" for it after everyone already has it...also pointless. The idea of developing a "vaccine" for something in months that they have not released a vaccine for in 100 years, AKA common cold...VERY questionable for a host of reasons. Old and infirm die from bad cold and flu strains, that does not translate to shutting the world down.

In a non-election year none of these histrionics and shutdowns would have occurred. Period. I live in flyover country. It's all going through the motions at this point. People are done with it.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/immune-cells-common-cold-may-recognize-sars-cov-2