Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418042 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1900 on: September 08, 2021, 09:19:30 AM »

You are not an O blood type I take it? Everyone I know that has taken the shot that was A, B, AB has had a similar strong reaction. So far all of the O types that I know first hand did not have this sort of reaction.

Which one?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1902 on: September 08, 2021, 09:33:26 AM »
In all seriousness

Is there a state in the US I can run where the people are 90+% against vaxx and I can take my family to be among people who refuse it?

FL public hates desantis and counties are 100% going against his mandates, TX counties and cities are doing the same against abbott

Is there a city anywhere or a state anywhere where someone who doesn't want their entire family forcibly vaxxed can go and live a normal live being a normal member of society where everything is still open without masks and proof of vaxx?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1904 on: September 08, 2021, 09:45:21 AM »
Which one?

Most have been the two shot variety, so Moderna or Pfizer and always after the second shot... I have one friend who took the J&J and was sick for about a day but it seems less apt for sides.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1905 on: September 08, 2021, 09:46:28 AM »
Most have been the two shot variety, so Moderna or Pfizer and always after the second shot... I have one friend who took the J&J and was sick for about a day but it seems less apt for sides.

doesn't the J&J have MORE sides thus the warning on the package?

"The FDA ordered Johnson and Johnson to put a label on its COVID-19 vaccine warning of the risk of a neurological disorder."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1906 on: September 08, 2021, 09:50:20 AM »

"The FDA ordered Johnson and Johnson to put a label on its COVID-19 vaccine warning of the risk of a neurological disorder."

I don't know, they will be updating that info for who knows how long. Pharma has hold harmless protection from govt so we won't know anything until it's obvious. The main one I knew about with J&J was blood clots for those under 50, but if forced to take one I'd probably take it as the mechanism is a normal one for a "vaccine".

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1907 on: September 08, 2021, 09:51:15 AM »

A good friend of mine got the J&J shot, and then the booster, in late June. I went to see him in mid July and he complained of chronic neck and upper back pain and he was at a loss to explain it. He is very athletic btw and rarely is sick. The docs have no clue why his neck and back hurt now.

My sister in law has been having brain scans blood tests and CAT scans since getting the booster. She has neuropathy, periods of blacking our and trouble keeping balance. She refuses to believe it is the vaccine yet no doctor she has been to can diagnose it.

Anecdotal- yes. Possible link to the vaccine- yes. We won't know since CDC hides the adverse reactions and deaths, or plays with the numbers.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1908 on: September 08, 2021, 09:51:19 AM »
In all seriousness

Is there a state in the US I can run where the people are 90+% against vaxx and I can take my family to be among people who refuse it?

FL public hates desantis and counties are 100% going against his mandates, TX counties and cities are doing the same against abbott

Is there a city anywhere or a state anywhere where someone who doesn't want their entire family forcibly vaxxed can go and live a normal live being a normal member of society where everything is still open without masks and proof of vaxx?

I doubt anywhere would be 90%. They have more than half the country scared to death and compliant.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1909 on: September 08, 2021, 10:09:02 AM »

I doubt anywhere would be 90%. They have more than half the country scared to death and compliant.

Figures :-(

Best I can find is 50% like you mentioned... out of any city/state.

I have a family of people who already have auto immune diseases and scared to death of forced vaccination.

I just don't know what to do at this point

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: September 09, 2021, 07:16:39 AM »
...and here we are. "follow the science". This includes all govt contractors as well....millions of people. Why?

" Among the steps the President will take is signing an executive order requiring all federal workers be vaccinated against Covid-19, with no option of being regularly tested to opt out of the requirement, according to a source familiar with the plans. "

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/09/politics/joe-biden-covid-speech/index.html?utm_content=2021-09-09T13%3A00%3A07&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1911 on: September 09, 2021, 09:52:00 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1912 on: September 09, 2021, 12:57:34 PM »
Australian lockdown and "contact tracing" advocates Dr. Hazzard and Dr. Chant both are referencing a "new world order" in public.

By the way, if you type "new world order" into Youtube an information bar shows up that it's a conspiracy theory.

"The New World Order is a conspiracy theory which hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government."

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1913 on: September 09, 2021, 05:36:55 PM »
'In July, Jen Psaki said it is “not the role of the federal government” to force Americans to get vaccinated.'

https://twitter.com/i/status/1436084994284433411

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1914 on: September 09, 2021, 06:26:40 PM »
In addition to federal workers and contractors they have also added under OSHA rules private companies with more than 100 employees. This is fascism, 100%.

THIS IS NUTS. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP NOW.

3X MORE CASES THAN LAST YEAR WITH ALL THESE 'VACCINATED' PEOPLE.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1915 on: September 09, 2021, 08:29:22 PM »
Biden spares 600,000 postal workers having to get vaccinated.

Have to keep those mail in ballots going.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/09/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/#link-ZHPPBSAVCBER7HQQD4LCHVV4VY

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1916 on: September 09, 2021, 08:34:34 PM »
In addition to federal workers and contractors they have also added under OSHA rules private companies with more than 100 employees. This is fascism, 100%.

THIS IS NUTS. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP NOW.

3X MORE CASES THAN LAST YEAR WITH ALL THESE 'VACCINATED' PEOPLE.

Nonsense.  I have proven over and over again the fucboi experimental shots are the GOAT of all experimental shots.

No animals were harmed in ongoing (they are still in phase 4) fucboi experimental compound (they aren't vaccines) trials.

It's going to be abominable to see all those immunocompromised K-12-year-olds in the next couple of years.  :(

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1917 on: September 09, 2021, 08:36:30 PM »
Biden spares 600,000 postal workers having to get vaccinated.

Have to keep those mail in ballots going.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/09/covid-delta-variant-live-updates/#link-ZHPPBSAVCBER7HQQD4LCHVV4VY
They can say and do whatever they want.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: September 09, 2021, 08:47:36 PM »
Lucky Guy
2 minutes ago
Do people who get the vacc develop the same antibodies as those who contract covid? Even after contracting the virus?

No, shots are mono for a particular protein which was generations ago.  That's why there is a 300% increase in cases which has nothing to do with the unvax (big money propaganda).

The unvax who had covid experienced poly variable proteins, even precursors to delta and her upcoming offspring mu and lambda.

The dangers of giving a white man a syringe and a green light.

Germany

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: September 09, 2021, 08:55:14 PM »

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1920 on: September 09, 2021, 10:37:51 PM »

You are not an O blood type I take it? Everyone I know that has taken the shot that was A, B, AB has had a similar strong reaction. So far all of the O types that I know first hand did not have this sort of reaction.

No O type. A+ from memory.

Lucky Guy
2 minutes ago
Do people who get the vacc develop the same antibodies as those who contract covid? Even after contracting the virus?

No, shots are mono for a particular protein which was generations ago.  That's why there is a 300% increase in cases which has nothing to do with the unvax (big money propaganda).

The unvax who had covid experienced poly variable proteins, even precursors to delta and her upcoming offspring mu and lambda.

The dangers of giving a white man a syringe and a green light.

I think your question regarding whether vaxed people who then catch covid develop further natural immunity will be better answered by the future strains data.

My worry is if the RNA one fucks you up from developing future immunity so you will always be reliant on the latest vax and can't produce your own immunity. This is why i went for Astra, yes risks upfront (so does pfizer though) but no risk of permanent immune fuckup.

The only data we have to far is high vaxed countries in the world dosing with mRNA have found people have no defence against Delta. If we find these same people who get better then get sick again from the next strain then there is probably some truth forming that mRNA fucks you up.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: September 10, 2021, 12:09:32 AM »
Getting my second Pfizer vaccine soon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1922 on: September 10, 2021, 12:40:39 AM »

Congrats.  Looking forward to my 3rd dose in December. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: September 10, 2021, 02:29:55 AM »

Animals in San Diego Zoo got theirs before you.  I wonder what their efficacy is?

No Animals were harmed in the experiments.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1924 on: September 10, 2021, 03:15:46 AM »
Congrats.  Looking forward to my 3rd dose in December.

You don’t need a booster