Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418069 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2600 on: November 21, 2021, 03:01:55 PM »

Net actual result of all action by big pharma and govt in stopping the spread of the virus?.

Nothing. Zero. Ziltch. Nada.

Of course this is simply not correct.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2601 on: November 21, 2021, 03:09:00 PM »
Of course this is simply not correct.

To attempt to prove him wrong, you would have to rely on nonfalsifiable arguments, “It would’ve been worse,” which you can’t prove.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2602 on: November 21, 2021, 03:12:33 PM »
To attempt to prove him wrong, you would have to rely on nonfalsifiable arguments, “It would’ve been worse,” which you can’t prove.

It's already been shown that the unvaccinated are 200 times more likely to spread the virus. What further evidence is needed?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2603 on: November 21, 2021, 04:48:58 PM »
It's already been shown that the unvaccinated are 200 times more likely to spread the virus. What further evidence is needed?

Really , where?

OAK

• Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2606 on: November 21, 2021, 05:14:28 PM »
Really , where?

The CEO of Pfizer said so.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2607 on: November 21, 2021, 05:17:51 PM »

Probably a year ago or more if even true. These old "facts" aren't holding up very well.

Simple math and logic tells you that the majority vaxxxed are spreading the virus.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2608 on: November 21, 2021, 05:20:40 PM »

I’ve already posted the link several times on this forum.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2609 on: November 21, 2021, 05:22:02 PM »
They are protesting the government mandates (probably having a fun social experience as well).

Again, can you explain how the government lied to us about the vaccine?

What are you talking about, gimmick. This has been a social experiment since day one. Trumps biggest mistake was listening to Fouci about locking down the country. After a month the majority knew this was a scam. Now go back to your other gimmick

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2610 on: November 21, 2021, 05:31:22 PM »

Probably a year ago or more if even true. These old "facts" aren't holding up very well.

Simple math and logic tells you that the majority vaxxxed are spreading the virus.

The math behind Viruses and vaccines is extremely complicated. It needs to be calculated by someone with a PHD in statistics with many years of experience.

If you have “simple math” explaining things, it means your math is wrong.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2611 on: November 21, 2021, 05:42:49 PM »
The math behind Viruses and vaccines is extremely complicated. It needs to be calculated by someone with a PHD in statistics with many years of experience.

If you have “simple math” explaining things, it means your math is wrong.

Gimmicks gonna gimmick.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2612 on: November 21, 2021, 05:43:47 PM »
Really , where?

Here are some facts about this bullshit statistic vaccine cultists keep repeating.

There has been zero studies done that will be able to tell if the vaccine reduces transmission. That’s just a fact. If you have any idea how science is conducted, you would realize that they would have to test a group of vaccinated people at the same rate they test an equal size group of unvaccinated people on a regular basis and determine if the vaccine is lowering infection.
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2613 on: November 21, 2021, 05:46:34 PM »

Gimmicks gonna gimmick.

Post your math then. (I know you won’t because it’s wrong).

In fact you never seem to answer any questions I ask you.

This is a CLASSIC antivaxxer move.

🙁

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: November 21, 2021, 06:04:12 PM »
What are you talking about, gimmick. This has been a social experiment since day one. Trumps biggest mistake was listening to Fouci about locking down the country. After a month the majority knew this was a scam. Now go back to your other gimmick

How ironic.

🙄

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2615 on: November 21, 2021, 06:04:26 PM »
Post your math then. (I know you won’t because it’s wrong).

In fact you never seem to answer any questions I ask you.

This is a CLASSIC antivaxxer move.

🙁

Again? How many times in this 105 page shit storm should we post it? Go back over the thread, gimmick. You've been owned for a 105 pages

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: November 21, 2021, 06:06:19 PM »
Again? How many times in this 105 page shit storm should we post it? Go back over the thread, gimmick. You've been owned for a 105 pages

How ironic.

🙄🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: November 21, 2021, 07:04:25 PM »

The things OAK says now are about a year behind reality.

If a country has 70% vaxxx rate and half of the unvaxxxed have had covid and have antibodies...BUT cases are at all time highs, that tells you it's the vaxxxed that are spreading it and getting infected. It's really no more difficult than that when you have such a high number of jabs.

PHD in common sense not required.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2618 on: November 21, 2021, 07:10:35 PM »

The things OAK says now are about a year behind reality.

If a country has 70% vaxxx rate and half of the unvaxxxed have had covid and have antibodies...BUT cases are at all time highs, that tells you it's the vaxxxed that are spreading it and getting infected. It's really no more difficult than that when you have such a high number of jabs.

PHD in common sense not required.

First of all are you saying the vaxxed are spreading the virus MORE than the unvaxxed are or are you simply saying the vaxxed are spreading the virus.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2619 on: November 21, 2021, 07:23:14 PM »
First of all are you saying the vaxxed are spreading the virus MORE than the unvaxxed are or are you simply saying the vaxxed are spreading the virus.

You have a blind spot for the current reality of things.

You understand 70% is more than 15%, yes?

You understand the number of unvaxxed that have not recovered shrinks every day as they get the virus, yes?

Explain how you blame all time highs in cases on the unvaxxed with such low numbers of unvaxxed? The numbers can only be generated by the 70% in large part. What the actual ratios are is unknown because they select the data they want to keep track of. Now, even if you say the 15% are to blame....well, at record numbers shortly they won't be...they will have natural immunity which should satisfy everyone involved.

Since it's already known that the vaxxx neither stops transmission or reinfection, this is simple majority vs minority probability.

This is the last time I go over this. As other said, 105 pages....

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2620 on: November 21, 2021, 07:33:53 PM »

You understand the number of unvaxxed that have not recovered shrinks every day as they get the virus, yes?

Explain how you blame all time highs in cases on the unvaxxed with such low numbers of unvaxxed? The numbers can only be generated by the 70% in large part. What the actual ratios are is unknown because they select the data they want to keep track of. Now, even if you say the 15% are to blame....well, at record numbers shortly they won't be...they will have natural immunity which should satisfy everyone involved.

Since it's already known that the vaxxx neither stops transmission or reinfection, this is simple majority vs minority probability.

There are many issues with what you are saying.

First of all 15% of the population (it's actually 30% but we can use 15% if you want) is still tens of millions of people. This can easily be enough people to produce all time infection highs.

You need to examine the new infections more closely (vaxxed vs unvaxxed). Post these numbers and you'll see the unvaxxed rate of infection is much higher than the vaxxed rate.

I don't have a PHD in statistics but I know enough to realize the calculations are VERY complicated and I would NEVER attempt to do them myelf.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2621 on: November 21, 2021, 07:49:53 PM »

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/new-data-shows-efficacy-of-covid-vaccine-in-minnesota/89-f08b79b8-91b5-4eeb-8561-18b48e7b933b

New data from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) show unvaccinated Minnesotans are about eight times likelier to land in the hospital and roughly 15 times likelier to die from COVID-19.

Minnesotans between 18 and 49 years old who were not fully vaccinated were more than 10 times likelier to go to the hospital for COVID over the last five months, according to the MDH weekly COVID update.

The science is crystal clear. You can't deny it! 

You remind me of the flat earthers.

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2622 on: November 21, 2021, 07:54:26 PM »

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2623 on: November 21, 2021, 08:18:00 PM »

I don't have a PHD in statistics but I know enough to realize the calculations are VERY complicated and I would NEVER attempt to do them myelf.

The calculations of course rely on the quality of the data.

Thank you for admitting that in lieu of critical thinking, you leave your opinions and very health to the "experts" instead of forming your own conclusions. Upstanding folks like dog torturer Fauci, trans queen Health Director Rachel Levine and big pharma CEOs that used to head the FDA are to be trusted implicitly, even when mountains of evidence suggest otherwise.

You are in the 70%...that seems to be a sign of average intelligence.  8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2624 on: November 21, 2021, 08:30:50 PM »

The calculations of course rely on the quality of the data.

Thank you for admitting that in lieu of critical thinking, you leave your opinions and very health to the "experts" instead of forming your own conclusions. Upstanding folks like dog torturer Fauci, trans queen Health Director Rachel Levine and big pharma CEOs that used to head the FDA are to be trusted implicitly, even when mountains of evidence suggest otherwise.

You are in the 70%...that seems to be a sign of average intelligence.  8)