Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418023 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3200 on: December 19, 2021, 11:17:41 PM »
 ;D ;D
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3201 on: December 20, 2021, 07:01:52 AM »
Long lines return to South Florida testing sites as concerns grow over virus ahead of the holiday
WSVN ^ | 12/19/2021
Posted on 12/20/2021, 9:41:14 AM b

“Because I’m vaccinated I’m pretty relaxed,” said Kristen Gallagher while waiting to get tested. “The only reason I’m doing it now is ’cause last night I saw the line and I was terrified.”

Another woman said she is already vaccinated and recovered from a breakthrough case, but she was recently exposed to the virus, so she is getting tested.

“I’m so scared, so I decided to make an appointment to get tested, just in case,” she said.

No long lines have been reported at testing sites in Broward County, but 7News cameras captured a steady flow of drivers pulling into C.B. Smith Park in Pembroke Pines on Friday.

The new variant has caused a new wave of COVID cases in South Florida and across the country.

“Right now, we’re seeing our cases and hospitals go up, and we’re seeing it at a very steep incline,” said Dr. Aileen Marty, an infectious disease expert at Florida International University.

Although delta is the dominant variant in the U.S., health experts predict omicron will surpass it.

“Rapidly, omicron is replacing delta. At this moment, over 80% of samples are testing for the omicron variant,” said Dr. David Andrews with the Jackson Health System.

“We expect it to become the dominant strain in the United States, as it has in other countries, in the coming weeks,” said Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

(Excerpt) Read more at wsvn.com ...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3202 on: December 20, 2021, 07:09:15 AM »
I’m 2 weeks  since infected,going back to work  Tomm,feel ok still coughing  a little but otherwise ok.I had a lot of congestion esp sinus .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3203 on: December 20, 2021, 07:20:58 AM »
Three Democratic Lawmakers Test Positive for COVID-19
Townhall ^ | Dec 20, 2021 | Madeline Leesman
Posted on 12/20/2021, 10:15:22 AM

Three Democratic lawmakers, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, and Colorado Rep. Jason Crow, revealed Sunday that they each tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus despite being vaccinated and boosted.

I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case,” Warren tweeted. “Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms

Booker noted that he began feeling mild symptoms of COVID-19 on Saturday.

Crow revealed that he tested positive for a breakthrough COVID-19 infection following an official congressional delegation overseas. He said his symptoms are mild.

no vaccines are 100% effective. These are called vaccine breakthrough cases

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3204 on: December 20, 2021, 08:25:00 AM »
South African Doctor Has Good News About Omicron Variant That Pokes Holes In New Hysteria
Townhall ^ | 12/20/2021 | Julio Rosas
Posted on 12/20/2021, 11:05:47 AM by SeekAndFind

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, one of the first doctors in South Africa to treat patients with the Omicron variant of COVID-19, told CNN on Monday they have seen a decrease in COVID cases in the region where the Omicron variant was first detected.

Coetzee further explained while they did see a rise in COVID-19 cases with the Omicron variant they did not see a corresponding rise in hospitalizations or deaths.

"What we currently see is our cases, we are over the curve. It is sort of coming down...The epicenter, the number is much lower...In total, if you look at our numbers, it’s going down. Our positivity rate is still high, around about 30 percent, and the reason is that people go and test. There’s a lot of testing done. Incidentally, since the 9th of December, it seems there are more people going for tests than going to get their vaccines," Coetzee said.

"So our ICU cases, if we look at the cases yesterday, we always look back one day, so the admissions of the 18th of December, across 666 facilities in South Africa was 87. And currently, in all our ICU and all of these, 666 facilities, we currently have 534 in ICU," Coetzee added, noting not all ICU admissions are related to COVID.

"We don’t see a high death rate with Omicron. And we presume that most of the people most probably has omicron in ICU. Again, we’re not sure, because we don't ICU, we don’t distinguish between omicron and delta. That still needs to be addressed," Coetzee said.

JUST NOW: Key South African doctor says COVID cases have started DROPPING in province where Omicron outbreak began there.pic.twitter.com/IcVO0wGB0Y— John Berman (@JohnBerman) December 20, 2021

Coetzee's experiences with Omicron come as many in the United States are experiencing a new round of panic over the spread of the newer variant, even though it appears to be a milder strain.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3206 on: December 20, 2021, 10:07:51 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3207 on: December 20, 2021, 10:10:16 AM »
Fauci says masks should still be worn by the boosted. CLOWN SHOW ALERT

"If you are vaccinated and boosted and are prudent when you travel, when you’re in an airport to be wearing a mask all the time, you have to be wearing a mask on a plane. Do not do things like go to gatherings where there are people who you do not know what their vaccination status is,"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fauci-urges-americans-stay-prudent-omicron-reckoned/story?id=81834377

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3208 on: December 20, 2021, 10:13:51 AM »
I’m 2 weeks  since infected,going back to work  Tomm,feel ok still coughing  a little but otherwise ok.I had a lot of congestion esp sinus .

Good man.

Eat super clean
Cardio
NO BOOZE
All sups

You know the drill. ❤️
a

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3209 on: December 20, 2021, 12:24:15 PM »
The spike protein attacks the circulatory system. So lots of quercetin or apples, buckwheat, berries, green tea etc to mitigate the effects.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3212 on: December 20, 2021, 01:29:22 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3213 on: December 20, 2021, 02:43:06 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/trump-says-he-got-covid-booster-shot-tells-fans-not-to-boo-him.html

Trump also said during the same show, “We saved tens of millions worldwide by creating the vaccine.”

“It would have been like the Spanish flu without it. … We should take credit for it, and you play right into their hands” when you question the vaccine’s value, he added.

Wow.....what an interesting turn of events for the ANTIVAXXERS.

8) 8) 8) 8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3214 on: December 20, 2021, 04:32:45 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3215 on: December 20, 2021, 04:45:04 PM »
The spike protein attacks the circulatory system. So lots of quercetin or apples, buckwheat, berries, green tea etc to mitigate the effects.
Ty,,,

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3216 on: December 20, 2021, 06:18:21 PM »

This is good news!

:)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3217 on: December 20, 2021, 06:22:39 PM »

The 2 biggest jerk offs on CNBC.  Cramer is so full of shit. He says he is 3x vax and he feels great and feels like going for a run. LOL he sounds and looks like shit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3218 on: December 20, 2021, 07:55:40 PM »
The 2 biggest jerk offs on CNBC.  Cramer is so full of shit. He says he is 3x vax and he feels great and feels like going for a run. LOL he sounds and looks like shit.

People forget he told everyone to buy Bear Sterns right before the last crash. Ruined MANY lives.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3219 on: December 20, 2021, 08:02:57 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/trump-says-he-got-covid-booster-shot-tells-fans-not-to-boo-him.html

Trump also said during the same show, “We saved tens of millions worldwide by creating the vaccine.”

“It would have been like the Spanish flu without it. … We should take credit for it, and you play right into their hands” when you question the vaccine’s value, he added.

Wow.....what an interesting turn of events for the ANTIVAXXERS.

8) 8) 8) 8)

It's only an "interesting turn" to partisan dipshits who don't pay attention.  Trump has been pro-vax and encouraging vaccination for about a year now.

They guy takes credit for warp speed and getting the vax to the public.  Why WOULDN'T he promote it?   ::)
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3220 on: December 20, 2021, 08:26:48 PM »
It's only an "interesting turn" to partisan dipshits who don't pay attention.  Trump has been pro-vax and encouraging vaccination for about a year now.

They guy takes credit for warp speed and getting the vax to the public.  Why WOULDN'T he promote it?   ::)

Every antivaxxer I know LOVES Donald Trump.

😎

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3221 on: December 20, 2021, 09:35:28 PM »

People forget he told everyone to buy Bear Sterns right before the last crash. Ruined MANY lives.
I remember! I had 100 shares of Bear sterns worth about 16k.  He said it will be rescued and come back.  All I got for my 100 shares was 4 shares of JPM @ 25 each=$100. Crook

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3222 on: December 20, 2021, 09:37:32 PM »

Yep, Trump Deranged leftists probably with daddy issues.  I'm not anti-vaxx or anti-mask or anti-testing.  If someone chooses to do that fine let them do it.  If you want a flu shot get one.

In the last few weeks I've known several people who have gotten sick and chosen to get a Covid test.  All were negative.  There's a flu bug going around, but it's not being reported.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3223 on: December 20, 2021, 10:42:28 PM »
I remember! I had 100 shares of Bear sterns worth about 16k.  He said it will be rescued and come back.  All I got for my 100 shares was 4 shares of JPM @ 25 each=$100. Crook

Now think about the age you would have to be to remember that(not that long ago) and imagine all the people under 35 invested in the markets who have never seen it do anything but go up.

Can you say deer in the headlights?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3224 on: December 20, 2021, 11:22:52 PM »
Japanese got it from Day 1

Nordics and Japanese should rule the world.  Add the Africans in if they can ever get their ish together.