Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 418021 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3300 on: December 22, 2021, 10:33:14 AM »
Just got tested because the woman in my life who believes everything she hears on television was driving me nuts. I’m actually hoping it does come up positive so I won’t have to deal with her for a while.
Why would anyone tolerate a nagging bitch?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3301 on: December 22, 2021, 11:12:12 AM »
Why would anyone tolerate a nagging bitch?

Other than being a main stream media mark, she does have some redeeming qualities.

TBT, I haven’t come across too many freethinking women. Most are conformist. Lots of young women on my running team. Not a single one has questioned any of this bullshit.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3302 on: December 22, 2021, 11:34:25 AM »
Other than being a main stream media mark, she does have some redeeming qualities.

TBT, I haven’t come across too many freethinking women. Most are conformist. Lots of young women on my running team. Not a single one has questioned any of this bullshit.
Women tend to follow the leader and they generally are not risk takers- so that rules out them going against the prevailing thoughts. That being said you don't have to listen to their shit since you are alpha and they are beta. They'll give in to a strong male.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3304 on: December 22, 2021, 01:58:23 PM »

outed..

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3305 on: December 22, 2021, 01:59:44 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3306 on: December 22, 2021, 02:21:21 PM »
I'm not anti-vaccine, I'm pro inoculation and immunization...

😆😆😆

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #3308 on: December 22, 2021, 03:17:57 PM »
Just got tested because the woman in my life who believes everything she hears on television was driving me nuts. I’m actually hoping it does come up positive so I won’t have to deal with her for a while.

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me in September because I wouldn't get vaxxed.  Same shit.  Tried to dodge it as long as I could, but after consulting her therapist, she cut me loose.  When the pandemic first started, she wouldn't see me for 6 weeks out of fear, and then wouldn't let me touch her or get near her for another 4 weeks.  Did I have it coming because I'm too stupid and put up with it?  Yes.  Yes I did.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3309 on: December 22, 2021, 03:26:34 PM »
My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me in September because I wouldn't get vaxxed.  Same shit.  Tried to dodge it as long as I could, but after consulting her therapist, she cut me loose.  When the pandemic first started, she wouldn't see me for 6 weeks out of fear, and then wouldn't let me touch her or get near her for another 4 weeks.  Did I have it coming because I'm too stupid and put up with it?  Yes.  Yes I did.

The scamdemic is doing exactly what it was designed to do. Create more division between everyone and pit families against each other.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3310 on: December 22, 2021, 04:30:38 PM »
The scamdemic is doing exactly what it was designed to do. Create more division between everyone and pit families against each other.

It's backfiring though.  Take heart!  Most of America is open, no mandates, no masks required.  That's why the Moron-In-Chief had such a wimpy little press conference promising basically meaningless face saving gestures. 

They've been exposed and are reduced to trolling and posting god awful memes.  None of it can stand up to a minute's scrutiny and the vast majority of the country now knows it.  The independents hate Biden and the Democrats now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3311 on: December 22, 2021, 05:27:09 PM »

Don't forget making the weak cower and beg for more instructions on how to live their lives. Pathetic how these people would live like the boy in the bubble.

Oak's toothless attempts at trolling fall flat when you realize they are based on fear of living or making basic decisions for yourself.

Young people are being seriously damaged by all this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3312 on: December 22, 2021, 05:54:02 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/ignored-media-vaccinated-judas-priest-guitarist-collapses-stage-suffers-aortic-aneurysm-nearly-dies-video/

From the Gateway Pundit article you linked: "No one will admit the vaccine was the cause, because there’s no evidence to prove it, but those of us skeptical of the effects of getting jabbed have our theories." And you have theories. Tell me, are these scientific theories or are they sociological criticism theories?  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3313 on: December 22, 2021, 05:57:22 PM »

Aha, another one of your theories. You are full of them, aren't you?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3314 on: December 22, 2021, 07:02:35 PM »
German lefties fucked up. The banned free movement on the unvaxxed across German on false information from a medical doctor.
https://rmx.news/germany/is-germanys-restrictive-2g-system-for-the-unvaccinated-based-on-a-lie/

"To justify socially oppressive and economically harmful 2G COVID-19 restrictions on the unvaccinated, Peter Tschentscher, the left-wing mayor of Hamburg who is also a medical doctor, deliberately misled the public, citing patently false information which suggested nearly all of those infected with COVID-19 were unvaccinated, according to German media news reports."

"Hamburg mayor claiming in a press conference on Nov. 16, 2021 that 95 percent of the cases of infected people were unvaccinated during calendar week 45, the data released by the state’s Senate at the behest of Treuenfels-Frowein’s request revealed that 63.2 percent of patients infected with COVID-19 had an unknown vaccination status, 22.5 percent were vaccinated, and 14.3 percent were unvaccinated."

Soggies are gonna sog

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3315 on: December 22, 2021, 07:11:52 PM »
Aha, another one of your theories. You are full of them, aren't you?

Like the theory that cloth masks did anything when people have been wearing them for two years - only to have CDC say this week they don't actually do anything?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3316 on: December 22, 2021, 08:31:07 PM »
‘Your time is up’: Chicago’s leftist mayor unveils vaccine passport system for everyone age 5 and up

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blamed people who have chosen not to get jabbed for COVID cases and said her new vaccine passport system is meant to make life ‘inconvenient’ for those citizens.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/your-time-is-up-chicagos-leftist-mayor-unveils-vaccine-passport-system-for-everyone-age-5-and-up/

'“To put it simply, if you have been living vaccine-free, your time is up. If you wish to live life as w/the ease to do the things you love, you must be vax’d,” Lightfoot wrote in a tweet on December 21. “This health order may pose an inconvenience to the unvaccinated, and in fact it is inconvenient by design.”'

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3317 on: December 22, 2021, 08:36:24 PM »
‘Your time is up’: Chicago’s leftist mayor unveils vaccine passport system for everyone age 5 and up

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blamed people who have chosen not to get jabbed for COVID cases and said her new vaccine passport system is meant to make life ‘inconvenient’ for those citizens.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/your-time-is-up-chicagos-leftist-mayor-unveils-vaccine-passport-system-for-everyone-age-5-and-up/

'“To put it simply, if you have been living vaccine-free, your time is up. If you wish to live life as w/the ease to do the things you love, you must be vax’d,” Lightfoot wrote in a tweet on December 21. “This health order may pose an inconvenience to the unvaccinated, and in fact it is inconvenient by design.”'

City will grind to a halt in about a week.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3318 on: December 22, 2021, 08:39:45 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3319 on: December 22, 2021, 08:55:58 PM »
‘Killing our patients’: Nurse whistleblower exposes hospital failures, side effects of COVID shot - Video

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/killing-our-patients-nurse-whistleblower-exposes-hospital-failures-side-effects-of-covid-shot/

'Collette Martin, a registered nurse with 17 years of experience, told a Louisiana Health & Welfare hearing on December 6 that nurses in hospitals are witnessing “terrifying” reactions to the COVID shots, but their concerns are being ignored and dismissed.

TRANSCRIPT

I’m extremely concerned with the idea of mandating this vaccine for our children. The reactions we’re seeing in the hospital with adults are terrifying and being ignored.

Just some examples of post-vaccine reactions: blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, encephalopathy, heart arrhythmia such as atrial fibrillation. In the elderly we’re seeing an increase in falls, syncope, acute onset of confusion with unknown etiology. Two young and healthy co-workers I know have vision changes, tingling and numbness in lower extremities they’re still dealing with. Another co-worker developed DVT’s [Deep Vein Thrombosis].

I’ve personally had a patient die 3 months after his vaccine of pericarditis, which we know is a known side-effect. Diagnosed 30 days after his shot, no mention to VAERS. The majority of nurses, nurse managers and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is. I’ve spoken to our chief medicine, managers, other nurses on why we’re not reporting to VAERS and the most common response is, “What is VAERS?”

What I also find highly disturbing is our treatment protocol. I truly believe our protocol is killing our COVID patients. When I asked other nurses their thoughts they agree. At this point doctors will admit our main treatment is not working, “But it’s all we have!” We know that’s simply not true. It’s just what the CDC will allow us to give, our hands are tied.

We are not just seeing severe acute reactions with this vaccine, but we have zero idea what any long-term reactions are. We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying, or getting sick of a virus. A virus with a 99% survival rate. Our children are not even at risk for this. As of now we have more children that’s died from the COVID vaccine than of COVID itself.'

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3320 on: December 22, 2021, 10:36:29 PM »
Biden looks....off.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3321 on: December 22, 2021, 10:54:29 PM »
Kill anyone who wears a mask. Just kill them.
a

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3322 on: December 22, 2021, 11:06:00 PM »

A woke treasonous divesting negro who probably identifies a Native American based on her last name is pure entertainment.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3324 on: December 22, 2021, 11:31:42 PM »
Kill anyone who wears a mask. Just kill them.

Imagine what a beautiful and stress free the world would actually be without the compliant covididiots. One can only dream ...