Author Topic: Don’t Mess With Texas: Texas Gives Go Ahead For Medical Testing on Pedophiles.  (Read 4386 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Does anyone have Alexis Texas's phone number I need it.

chess315

To be honest whole legal system is screwed up with outdated laws based on christian morals and special intrest groups. Drug laws , Traffic laws, sex laws, part of the reason for the big american decline. It seems one thing that isn't punished very hard is out right violence and theft and real crimes against other people. Greatest country in the world has second largest prison system housing mostly non violent offenders .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The Hierarchy experimenting in prisons? Lol...That shit's been going on for decades...

shrek

• Getbig IV
predatory doesnt equal rape,does it?

i gotta read the whole text slowly.

but either way, the exection will not fix the cause.there might be many more like them out there, still in the closet, if there is a way to find how to make it controlable.or reverse the cukoo in their heads.

these experiments aren't to cure their issue..... these people are deemed worthless scum and no better then a cock Roach. These aren't small time sex offenders these are habitual violent and can't not be rehabilitated .... the screws are loose and there is no tightening them . So that being said why spend tax payers money keeping a caged animal alive when we can bennifit as a species from clinical experimentating on them ..... the Nazi did it and the medical world is far more advanced because of it but it was on innocent people these FUCKS are not innocent but vial waste of flesh

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
these experiments aren't to cure their issue..... these people are deemed worthless scum and no better then a cock Roach. These aren't small time sex offenders these are habitual violent and can't not be rehabilitated .... the screws are loose and there is no tightening them . So that being said why spend tax payers money keeping a caged animal alive when we can bennifit as a species from clinical experimentating on them ..... the Nazi did it and the medical world is far more advanced because of it but it was on innocent people these FUCKS are not innocent but vial waste of flesh

Lol that's the first time I've heard that used as a reason why we SHOULD do something  ;D

Pedophiles are the scum of the earth, but conducting medical experiments on an unwilling human--that's not right.

Even if you disagree with that, I think the main reason to be against this is the inherent risk of experimenting on an innocent man.  If you wrongly convict someone, lock em up for 10 years, and evidence later exonerates them, well at least they can get a cash settlement. Not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

But imagine if we experiment on some pedophile, he gets irreparably fucked up, and then it turns out he was innocent?? 

Also the whole slippery slope/erosion of the Constitution thing.... can't believe people are in favor of this :-\

shrek

• Getbig IV
Lol that's the first time I've heard that used as a reason why we SHOULD do something  ;D

Pedophiles are the scum of the earth, but conducting medical experiments on an unwilling human--that's not right.

Even if you disagree with that, I think the main reason to be against this is the inherent risk of experimenting on an innocent man.  If you wrongly convict someone, lock em up for 10 years, and evidence later exonerates them, well at least they can get a cash settlement. Not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

But imagine if we experiment on some pedophile, he gets irreparably fucked up, and then it turns out he was innocent?? 

Also the whole slippery slope/erosion of the Constitution thing.... can't believe people are in favor of this :-\
these are not small time guys . They are habitual , you don't get life sentence fif one offense these guys have prooced themselves guilty by doing it over and over again and once you do something like this they are mentally reviewed and studied . Im sure there is 0% that one of these future subjects are innocent

shrek

• Getbig IV
And in not saying that's a good reason , I'm just stating that after we investigated those camps and the areas where they did such horrible things no matter how they achieved the info , it was way to important and beneficial to humanity to discard it out of moral ethics...... there's so much research out there in medical that would not exist if someone not in their right mind wouldn't have done some of the cruel experiments.... so if you knew which info was achieved in such a way would you now refuse any treatment or meds that resulted from that experiment

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Texas style news from Australia: 3 man have been charged over the haul, which included 328 weapons (yes 328)
& 4.2 tonnes of amo on a property near Monto,130km west of Bundenberg in Queensland,there is MP5's,AK-47's, etc,...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
hope they all refused and are forced anyway