Author Topic: Goodbye Bodybuilding....Hello Mixed Martial Arts  (Read 6838 times)

Swlabr

Re: Goodbye Bodybuilding....Hello Mixed Martial Arts
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »
Yes he is late doing this, I started the Mma sales here in Ireland two years ago when literally nobody else was doing it and secured the Irish distribution rights to the top brands, BUT Vince is in USA, Mma is huge there, there's room for another retailer if he does it right

would...it...be...a...go od...idea...to...get...i nto...the...whole...mma. ..thing...in...england.. .

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2011, 01:50:56 PM »
would...it...be...a...good...idea...to...get...into...the...whole...mma...thing...in...england...
Bigtime, huge in england

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »
Yes he is late doing this, I started the Mma sales here in Ireland two years ago when literally nobody else was doing it and secured the Irish distribution rights to the top brands, BUT Vince is in USA, Mma is huge there, there's room for another retailer if he does it right

Yes, and there's plenty of room for selling more.  Gyms are looking for ways to increase membership and having an MMA training ring will definitely do it.  Adding MMA services to gyms is an untapped venture not to mention a lot of fighters are looking for affordable gear as well which Title Boxing has

People can laugh all they want but that's why I can sit at home all day if I want and never work a 40 hour a week job ever again
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2011, 03:37:41 PM »
Haha the only vince knows about clenching involves his teeth and a pillow.

Vince said he is a top.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
Forgot to mention that all of the new MMA products will not be on caliberfitness.com but instead one of my secondary sites at www.gxfitnesscenter.com.  I'll will have a brand new design tommorrow in anticipation so stay tuned, Getbiggers.   ;D
A

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2011, 10:47:38 AM »
It appears that your target customers aren't actually fighters but the posers you see driving down the street with Tapout stickers on their windows.  I workout at a MMA gym and every fighter either A) is good enough to be sponsored by a certain brand B) good enough that gym sponsors them to represent their gym C) represent the wanna be fighter, bodybuilders like yourself that have some delusional take on reality and how it pertains to them?  I do not expect you to understand (C) as you fall in this category, and we all know what option (D) is!   :o

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
It appears that your target customers aren't actually fighters but the posers you see driving down the street with Tapout stickers on their windows.  I workout at a MMA gym and every fighter either A) is good enough to be sponsored by a certain brand B) good enough that gym sponsors them to represent their gym C) represent the wanna be fighter, bodybuilders like yourself that have some delusional take on reality and how it pertains to them?  I do not expect you to understand (C) as you fall in this category, and we all know what option (D) is!   :o

I'm not selling T-Shirts, I'm selling affordable professional MMA and boxing equipment such as boxing gloves, tape, shin guards, grappling dummies, etc.  I'd doubt if posers are going to be walking around wearing boxing gloves as a fashion statement.

Even if poser do buy some gear, so fucking what.  Most of the people here on Getbig have never competed in a single bodybuilding show.  However, those same posers are the ones who are buying the tickets and the PPV to support the athletes so without those posers, you would have an unfunded industry.

Any more advice, dickweed???   ::)
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »
Vince I advise you to stock affliction and tapout and hayabusa clothing

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »
Vince I advise you to stock affliction and tapout and hayabusa clothing

That may be down the line but for now I want to be more focused on actual training equipment and supplies because I feel that if they buy the smaller things like gloves then they'll also buy the exercise equipment that I sell right now.  From what I see, there's a lot of people who want to go into MMA but cannot afford to do so or taking shortcuts in using proper equipment. 
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2011, 01:15:51 PM »
Vince, aren't you being prosecuted for beating up a biker who called you a ni**er at a gas station?

Hope you beat the rap..
O

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2011, 01:18:59 PM »
I like how it says "Goodbye Bodybuilding"

Okay- maybe i wasn't "CC'd" on the memo but when was Sir. Skinny Spook EVER in bodybuilding?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2011, 01:32:43 PM »
Vince, aren't you being prosecuted for beating up a biker who called you a ni**er at a gas station?

Hope you beat the rap..

Its been postponed till next year
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

I suppose being in the U.S Army, doing security for the Atlanta Falcon's training camps and nightclubs for 8 years, and working as a correctional officer for Greenville County doesn't qualify but putting that all aside, it really makes no difference other than supply, cost and demand.

If an aerobics instructor like Dana White can run the most powerful MMA organization, then I suppose a fellow like me can pick up some dollars.   ;D 
This is exactly why you get ripped on Vince. Try being a bit more "real" and low key maybe.
For example, I actualy was in the US marines , bounced at a couple of rock clubs in NC and worked corperate security for Johnson/Johnson in Cinn, etc. I can't speak for you and your experience , but mine was pretty mundane and typical. Nothing I ever did would prepare me for serious MMA or  make me a bad ass.
Down deep I honestly think you just might be a pretty sincere, decent guy.
Good luck on the new direction for your business in 2012.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2011, 05:23:26 PM »
This is exactly why you get ripped on Vince. Try being a bit more "real" and low key maybe.
For example, I actualy was in the US marines , bounced at a couple of rock clubs in NC and worked corperate security for Johnson/Johnson in Cinn, etc. I can't speak for you and your experience , but mine was pretty mundane and typical. Nothing I ever did would prepare me for serious MMA or  make me a bad ass.

Oh shut the fuck up Howard.  Everyone gets ripped on whether they are talking shit or simply say, Howdy.  The fact of the matter is that I never gave a shit what anyone's opinion was or otherwise I'd be working a 40 hour bumfuck job like you're doing right now.  Besides the fact that you did security guarding the secret to products like "No Tears Shampoo" you failed to realize that I'm going to be selling MMA equipment...not getting into the octagon you sniveling little shit. 

Personally, I feel that the shit talk from Getbig motivates me to work hard and train hard.  Getbig has only made me a stronger person so I personally enjoy getting ripped on because at least they aren't being a bunch of fake ass motherfuckers which is what you'd get on RX Muscle or MD.

A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2011, 05:25:19 PM »

Oh shut the fuck up Howard.  Everyone gets ripped on whether they are talking shit or simply say, Howdy.  The fact of the matter is that I never gave a shit what anyone's opinion was or otherwise I'd be working a 40 hour bumfuck job like you're doing right now.

Personally, I feel that the shit talk from Getbig motivates me to work hard and train hard.  Getbig has only made me a stronger person so I personally enjoy getting ripped on because at least they aren't being a bunch of fake ass motherfuckers which is what you'd get on RX Muscle or MD.

QFT

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2011, 07:16:06 PM »
I'd be working a 40 hour bumfuck job like you're doing right now.

Haha yeah instead you ve been sitting at home behind your computer building shity amateurish websites and e shops , didnt sell shit for years hug (s/fuck?) your dogs when you re getting owned on the internets, collect welfare checks and send your mentally disabled "life partner" work a 7.50 bucks an hour job and lie about every "carreer"you tried but failed at. Yea you re truly, really so much better than howard.

Howard is a boring old fart with no life who should have gotten kids, but at least he doesnt lie about his life. You compulsively did from day one.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
For example, I actualy was in the US marines , bounced at a couple of rock clubs in NC and worked corperate security for Johnson/Johnson in Cinn, etc. I can't speak for you and your experience , but mine was pretty mundane and typical. Nothing I ever did would prepare me for serious MMA or  make me a bad ass.

WTF dude here I was happy that you stopped posting on getbig  >:(
follow the arrows

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »
Haha yeah instead you ve been sitting at home behind your computer building shity amateurish websites and e shops , didnt sell shit for years hug (s/fuck?) your dogs when you re getting owned on the internets, collect welfare checks and send your mentally disabled "life partner" work a 7.50 bucks an hour job and lie about every "carreer"you tried but failed at. Yea you re truly, really so much better than howard.

Howard is a boring old fart with no life who should have gotten kids, but at least he doesnt lie about his life. You compulsively did from day one.

Point is, is he's happy and you're a miserable ugly looking alein grey/human hybrid....daddy why, daddy why?
Thing I hate about you most, is you preach Christian principles then talk shit...You're a real winner and I hope you pray to Jesus for forgiveness because what you do is pretty disgusting....Some of us can be pieces of shit no doubt. But you sit here and pass judgement on everyone (hmm what did Jesus say about that? ::) ) talk shit about people who aren't doing well, down on their luck, then hide behind religion. You're one of the worst kinds of pieces of shit. Go back to your planet asshole.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2011, 08:36:25 PM »

Even if that was remotely true, I'd rather have that life than living in your momma basement having to eat out her taco meat for monthly rent..... ;D
A

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »
Roller skates, Venom Vince, ROLLER SKATES...that's the ticket!

WAIT:  since you 'competed' in a bodybuilding show once, then I suppose you'll need at least ONE MMA match to establish your 'street cred'...hey, look, I know you have an IMPRESSIVE RESUME of past experience in the world of kicking ass (as you constantly blather on about), so you'll have no problem finding an opponent...maybe right here on Getbig!

Oh please God let him get in the ring with someone from Getbig.  You never know, he might get hit with one of those super-lucky death punches in the sternum and finally end this horrible, horrible experience otherwise known as The Vince Effect.

That is all.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »
Surely somebody on getbig can arrange to have big Vince prime time in the Bully Beat down ring! ?