Author Topic: Is the white man really superior or is it bc the others is discriminated  (Read 4211 times)

Slin1

• Getbig IV
Descuss
Money drugs and bitches

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
yes and no
Valhalla awaits.

sandycoosworth

WHITE MEN: GETTING THINGS DONE SINCE 33 AD

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Descuss

Looks like the "white man" has trouble with his English.   ::)  

Slin1

• Getbig IV
I think white people have superior success over all but I wouldn't go as far as to say one is superior.  You could the make the argument for the Romans who would be considered white but I think other ethnicites (some not all) do not strive for much, eg blacks as a collective.  Being a rapper is their biggest dream.  This is a generalization to be sure but whites are over achievers compared to others.

good post cap

Money drugs and bitches

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
I think white people have superior success over all but I wouldn't go as far as to say one is superior.  You could the make the argument for the Romans who would be considered white but I think other ethnicites (some not all) do not strive for much, eg blacks as a collective.  Being a rapper is their biggest dream.  This is a generalization to be sure but whites are over achievers compared to others.

Have you been to japan? 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Never had the desire but I know what you mean.  Whites are superior in looks to them though.   ;D

Keep thinking that... ;D

Slin1

• Getbig IV
the japanese got no ass
Money drugs and bitches

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LOL ron is gonna shut this one down.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Descuss

Some cultures = more successful than others. It is not due to genetics, but sociocultural differences.

Asians in the US has had a great upward social mobility the last 40 years, while the black commuity = downward social mobility. The asians = strong work ethic, while blacks in general are whiners. This is all general of course.

Most people are to sheepy to think for themselves and end up as a product of their indoctrinated cultural values. Thus. A culture with lazyness and complaining as values will go down. A culture where strong work ethic is important = it will go up.

IT has not much to do with genetics. It is all about culture.

As Chris Rock put it: The blacks fuck it up for the afroamerican man.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Is the white man really superior or is it bc the others is discriminated
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »
Blacks as a generalization keep each other down and dog on another person's success as if being poor somehow kept them "real".

Thats just more prevalent in there society, but its also prevalent in all races of Poor. Look at West Virginia, white people holding back white people and the commonality is poor.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 05:22:39 PM »
Blacks as a generalization keep each other down and dog on another person's success as if being poor somehow kept them "real".

HAHA yes! The blacks can not stand that one of their "members" actually work in school. What Black? You work in school? You not keepin' it real. Us niggaz keeps it real fo sho. Keepin' it real in da hood." What are they keeping real? Their own group identity of being losers, shitters and spitters?

What the hell are they thinking? They are digging their own grave unless they can mass produce like rats.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 05:27:01 PM »
IMO it is more of a black/hispanic thing.  It sickens me because then they whine that they have no role models and can't catch a break.  Everyone wants to be an athlete or entertainer or nothing.

Not so much, its what is marketed by white companies to black people. Poop people want to pull others down and keep everybody the same (unhappy) because they think it's what bonds them. If someone is successfull they are called a sell out insteead of a example because then they would have to look at there own life and see the errors.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 05:32:05 PM »
I disagree.  The choices I laid out give them more street credit with the homies so they go after those more.  Sure there are hard working men of color, just like anyone else, who work a 9-5 job but in many areas that is not the case.
I understand this is what is most visual but IMO it has to do with poor wanting to keep status quo more so then race. Nobody likes to be left behind so to make themselves feel better they call them a sell out.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 05:39:01 PM »
I totally agree with this assessment and it amuses me because the people who do this cry about politicians not caring about them and being victims of racism.  They are victims of their own stupidity.

Most of us suffer from this...We are our own worst enemies, and we are willing to do the same bad things over and over expecting different results.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 05:43:09 PM »
The definition of crazy IMO.  I just feel that stupid people need to stop bitching and realize they contribute to their own demise.

Battered womens syndrome...better the evil you know then doing something different. Its easier to complain about slights either real or imagined then to do something about it.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 05:44:33 PM »
Most of us suffer from this...We are our own worst enemies, and we are willing to do the same bad things over and over expecting different results.

Unless you are smart and use your observing ego to do this:

List all the thoughts, beliefs +++ that are holding you back.

Then: Devise a 2 year plan to kill them all, and replace them with better mental programming.

Utilize everything, EMDR, hypnosis, psychologists, whatever it takes

At the same time:

List all the things you are putting off due to fear

Do them.

This will handle it. Self analysis and improvement without an external system and help is a waste of time. Killing your mental crap with thought power means 99% of the time will be spent doing free association without getting any result.

Only by a rational, and logical system to grow the fuck up will you succeed.

Gary Busey told Debussey this in a dream.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 05:49:59 PM »
Unless you are smart and use your observing ego to do this:

List all the thoughts, beliefs +++ that are holding you back.

Then: Devise a 2 year plan to kill them all, and replace them with better mental programming.

Utilize everything, EMDR, hypnosis, psychologists, whatever it takes

At the same time:

List all the things you are putting off due to fear

Do them.

This will handle it. Self analysis and improvement without an external system and help is a waste of time. Killing your mental crap with thought power means 99% of the time will be spent doing free association without getting any result.

Only by a rational, and logical system to grow the f**k up will you succeed.

Gary Busey told Debussey this in a dream.

ok... ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 07:42:36 PM »
the worst people are arabs.  have not contributed anything to society.  name one invention taht has come out of the middle east since 1900. and IED's and suicide bombers dont count
Valhalla awaits.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 07:46:17 PM »
this is from an e mail i got from a guy i used to work with.

"When I came on the job just twenty short years ago, the City of New York was awash in the blood of its citizens. Close to three thousand New Yorkers annually became homicide victims. Then, as now, the overwhelming majority of these victims were young black males and, then as now, the overwhelming majority of persons turning these young black males into homicide victims were/are other young, black males.

Al Sharpton became prominent (although notorious is probably a better word) at around the time I came on the job. He interjected himself into a completely fabricated racial case upstate that quickly unraveled. He was sued for slander by the person falsely accused and socked with a verdict of nearly $100,000. Sharpton successfully evaded this judgement for years claiming poverty (while his children attended a fancy $15,000 a year private school) until he was able to find some sucker to pay his bill. Finding suckers to pay his bill became Sharptons forte'.

Fast forward twenty years and we find a much different New York. Homicides are down from 3000 to around 600. Crime has fallen in all categories and the men and women of the New York City Police Department are solely responsible for it, having given their blood and in too many cases their lives for the "Safest Big City in the Country". And who have been the biggest beneficiaries of our sacrifices? You guessed it. Young, black males of whom there are about an extra 2600 of around every year because of our tireless efforts and supreme sacrifices.

What hasn't delcined is the percentage of young black males who eagerly turn other young black males into homicide victims. Statistically, the biggest threat to the life of a young black male in the City of New York remains another young black male and Sharpton and company have done absolutely nothing to address it. There is no profit in preaching personal responsibility. There exists no opportunity to graft when delivering the message of self-respect. This is why you will never see Sharpton slither in every day and a half or so when a black man kills another black man.

Look what they did to Bill Cosby.

Bill Cosby had the nerve to suggest that the Black community show some self respect in their actions and suddenly two women emerged from nowhere claiming allegations of impropriety from thirty years earlier. Cosby was messing with the Goose that laid the Golden Egg and they fixed him but good.

Sharpton and company as self appointed leaders of the black community have presided over a record drop-out rate, the highest infant mortality rate outside of the third world, a nearly total rate of children born out of wedlock and a self genocide, but can find no more compelling or important issue than a drunken felon who attempted to run over a police officer and in the process wrecked his own car (containing spent shell casings)as well as two police cars before forcing an incredibly restrained squad to open fire to bring his reckless actions to a halt.

The black community under the direction of Al Sharpton is fiddling while Rome burns.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 08:00:10 PM »
jesse jackson got his "reverend" title from a mail order ministry in mexico
Valhalla awaits.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 11:19:23 PM »
us white guys rule the fucking world,all black guys listen to this, rims and leased escalades dont mean shit because we all know you still live with your mom(because your dads broke ass ran away before you were born)and will never be wealthy

for all the black guys who are not living in the clouds and have good jobs and their feet planted firmly in the ground that wasnt for you,but for all you broke ass mother fuckers i described in the first paragraph go kill yourself

also if  your white and still sport a mullet,and drive a 4x4 truck with big mud tires go ahead and kill yourself too,you inbreed white trash assholes are dragging us down with you

bench

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 03:07:49 AM »
The victim mentality is pervasive in the Black community. I don't know what the deal is. Irish and Italians all had the same issues when coming here. Mexicans have choosen to take shit jobs because thats all there is but much like the Italian communites in New York and Boston, it forced assimilation and allowed them to move up. The South East asians all assimliated within 30 years. Go to MIT and see who's attending. The hip hop culture is killing them. I can only speak about what I have seen in the service.
L

theonlyone

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 05:38:09 AM »
Whites superior to black men, the life shows the blacks are superior in basketball and sprinting only, the blacks will be beaten in there near future too.The the the the a

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2006, 06:52:58 AM »
Debussy is spot on. Culture is almost everything when it comes to sucess and contribution. Just look at the "model minorities" within the United States. When you examine certain aspects of Asian and Indian culture, it's not difficult to see why they are sucessful within just one generation of immigrating, and they do it without the help of affirmative action.

Culture is essential and it determines the drive, ambitions and focals of a young kid. A model minority or white kid might fuck around and party, but their focals are in check, they want those A.While a black kid's focus might be to spend $200 on sneakers, display huge amount of arrogance so he can look cool in fron of his homies. Then when he ends up failing he'll just be a bitter asshole and say society is racist. This blame others mentality is sort of conditioned into the minds of young black men growing up in urban areas. There are certain black parents in NYC that send their kids to private Chinese school in Flushing, Queens for this very reason.