Author Topic: Is the white man really superior or is it bc the others is discriminated  (Read 4206 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Is the white man really superior or is it bc the others is discriminated
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 06:57:16 AM »
That douche had an illegitimate child and no job to speak of.  Great pillar of wisdom in the black community.   ::)

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are pieces of shit. I don't know why people that aren't black even bother to give those assholes the light of day. Not only do they hurt the progress of their own kind, but they are racist. NYC has had its fair share of hate crimes against non blacks and hispanics, yet those assholes have never shown up whining and crying. That right there tells you a lot about the content of their characters.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 07:37:58 AM »
Whites are quite simply far superior to blacks in intelligence, IQ, work ethic and discipline.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2006, 09:10:45 AM »
Whites are quite simply far superior to blacks in intelligence, IQ, work ethic and discipline.

Um ok...well i doubt that. As you knew i would reply. The reason your argument isnt valid is because of the poor whites we see. If in fact that was an absolute truth , then every white would be smarter, more disicpine and have a better work ethic than every black. In absolute terms that is.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2006, 09:11:50 AM »
Um ok...well i doubt that. As you knew i would reply. The reason your argument isnt valid is because of the poor whites we see. If in fact that was an absolute truth , then every white would be smarter, more disicpine and have a better work ethic than every black. In absolute terms that is.

Good point big_mal.

There are man smart african americans.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2006, 09:12:59 AM »
Good point big_mal.

There are many smart african americans.
Thanks

Debussey

• Getbig IV
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2006, 09:20:42 AM »
In pretty much every society throughout history with a multicultural demographic, the lighter your skin color, the higher up the food chain you are.

There has to be something to that...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »
 Dude seems like he really loves physics.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2006, 09:22:19 AM »
Dude seems like he really loves physics.

Yes.

Hopefully more blacks can stop "keepin' it real", and start doing something constructive.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2006, 09:30:06 AM »
Yes.

Hopefully more blacks can stop "keepin' it real", and start doing something constructive.

Yeah i wish those 3 words were never used in that order ever again by blacks. Keepin it real...what a joke. I love being black but i hate ni66as. Ni66as keep it real...real dumb. 
I remember gayjonna said i wasnt keeping it real because i am in medical school. I think he wanted me to be on welfare keeping it real.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2006, 09:46:54 AM »
Ni66as keep it real...real dumb. 

Why is it ok for you to say this but when I do Ron give me shit. Isnt it true either way..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2006, 10:23:35 AM »
well just make the distinction between blacks and ni66as. sometimes people say ni66as as all blacks and thats not the case

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
umm ok

sandycoosworth

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »
well just make the distinction between blacks and ni66as. sometimes people say ni66as as all blacks and thats not the case

Yeah this is what I told Ron, to me nig ger means any black person who is a prick, not any black person. I thought the irony there was black people want that distinction known more than anyone else, but I guess nobody (but me) is comfortable with a white person saying nig ger.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2006, 10:46:48 AM »
I'll say it, esp if they use a racial slur on me(Cue JKDman..).  There is def a difference between being black and a nig ger.  And as far as I'm concerned, nig ga and nig ger are the same word.
 It's true.  DOn't try and church it up son, it's black.  Unless the person came from Africa they are black, not African American.

ok i dont mind at all anyway. call me black hispanic afro american i dont care.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2006, 11:01:26 AM »
lol

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »
All economics.  Rich white kids go to the best schools.  Poor black kids go to a baby sitting/reform school like place.  Same thing in college.  If you have the cash you go, if black and broke you need scholarships or you must work your ass off while trying to get through.  It's no wonder that whites have the advantages and until we have blacks moving up the economic ladder things will remain the same.  It sucks for allot of black family's to be stuck in the rut, but not unsurmountable, just harder.  Bottom line $$$ :-\
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2006, 11:27:21 AM »
All economics.  Rich white kids go to the best schools.  Poor black kids go to a baby sitting/reform school like place.  Same thing in college.  If you have the cash you go, if black and broke you need scholarships or you must work your ass off while trying to get through.  It's no wonder that whites have the advantages and until we have blacks moving up the economic ladder things will remain the same.  It sucks for allot of black family's to be stuck in the rut, but not unsurmountable, just harder.  Bottom line $$$ :-\

How do explain all the asians and indians getting through school? They are often worse off than blacks.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2006, 11:33:34 AM »
Brains and personal drive compared to the aforementioned group.

I asked buffboddz and not you. But what you say is true.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2006, 12:11:26 PM »
Not to sound like a prick but cry me a frickin river.  I know white people who still pay for their own college and aren't rich and did not go to private schools.  Poorer black kids could give a shit about their education because the homies don't respect intelligence.  In state tuition for most states makes it easier to go to school.  Take out a friggin loan and then when you get a job, pay it back.  You speak as though only blacks have trouble with money and going to college.
It's easier for a white man to get a loan than a black man.  Fair or not they can always find a bad debt when they dig and sometimes that's all it takes.  A well dressed articulate white man can get around this allot easier.

What I meant to say is that blacks have the chances, but most would rather just hang out and not go through the trouble of chasing the $$ available for education.  My state is small and the richest town is only 20 minutes from the poorest ghetto in the state.  Drive through Broad St and you see kids who should be working on getting an education but would rather hang with the hommies.  White kids practically have college shoved down their throats, in the richer towns.  Blacks just have to get off their asses to get what's out their, but most won't and that goes down from generation to generation.  Granted some pull themself's up and make it, but the jails and well fair rolls are full of the others who would rather chill and do as little as possible.

I was a state cop for 2 years before I was injured on the job.  Back than the base salary was 78k.  Now it's 90K and that's not counting overtime, benefits, uniforms a car and many other percs.  We needed to federally fill possessions  with minorities.  When hardly any could even pass the intelligence exam, the standards had to be lowered and that means dumber cops.  Many of the guys were pissed at this, but when you must have 20% minorities or the dept looses hundreds of thousands in federal funds you gotta drop the standards.  This is reverse discrimination and that's as bad as the opposite.  Sometimes the white guy gets the short end of the stick.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »
It maybe have allot with poletics i know in America (i known folks that lived there) the Rich is Rich and the poor is very poor
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »
It maybe have allot with poletics i know in America (i known folks that lived there) the Rich is Rich and the poor is very poor

Have you been drinking piss today? You can not spell for shits.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2006, 04:29:05 PM »
Have you been drinking piss today? You can not spell for shits.

No lol i am at me eight 10% beer but im not drunk yet but i am working on it :)
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2006, 04:35:43 PM »
No lol i am at me eight 10% beer but im not drunk yet but i am working on it :)

Haha. Brutal destruction of liver. What cycle are you on these days? 2 grams of test a week + GH?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »

Haha. Brutal destruction of liver. What cycle are you on these days? 2 grams of test a week + GH?

Hell no i might be an uneducated slob but im not stuped i never take no alcohol during a cycle.. been of training for 2month now
Money drugs and bitches