Author Topic: Typical Obama supporters.  (Read 10160 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Typical Obama supporters.
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »
All 3 candidates are flawed.  Only an idiot in denial would say any one of them is the perfect candidate.  however, I think any of the 3 will do fine in office.  Anyone who says "So-and-so will destroy America" is being a drama queen and is completely unaware of the many support systems in place to prevent one guys' bad judgment from hurting anything in a big way.

I have one word for you: ...Bush  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2008, 12:12:30 AM »

democrats shoudl start pray for 6$ a gallon by election day eastern usa

That's begining to look like a very real possibility.  8)

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2008, 12:17:35 AM »
A few points:

1.  Crime is not genetic.

2.  This has nothing to do with political correctness, which is a nice buzz phrase some use to deflect attention away from arguments that have no factual basis.  I do believe political correctness is a problem, but not when there is a discussion about whether crime is genetic.

3.  It's interesting how some people latch on to distorted statistics to support what in reality are their own racist beliefs, but run like scalded dogs when those statistics make their own group look pretty bad.  For instance, how do you explain the disproportionate number of pedophiles, serial killers, and mass murderers who are white?  Is that genetic?  I don't think so, but it's the same illogical conclusion reached by those on this race/crime thing.  

4.  I think it's almost comical how people will say the prevalence of successful minorities is the result of affirmative action, the prevalence of minorities in sports is because they have a genetic advantage, the supposed disproportionate number of minorities involved in violent crime is because they are genetically intellectually inferior.  None of it makes any sense.        

:o  You're going to have to stop posting like this.
Pretty soon, you'll have me agreeing with you, ...and I don't think either of us wants that.  :-X
w

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2008, 07:59:40 PM »
That's begining to look like a very real possibility.  8)

you are right!,,the more gas will cost the more chances for the black fella to get closer to smell white house,,ther is few problems though friend

1. hes arrogent
2. he has zero expericne no one knows who he is ,,big bomb shells will follow
3. he is black,,in america black cant be president ,,the american people in the places that count for delegates are rasist twards black ,,they would choose mexican president before black my friend

so yes you are right,,gas will go higher and higher and then mccain put a bomb ant says colin agreed for the vp and election is completely over,,we actually still begging colin to join the ticket,,right now colin doesnt say yes or no but he consider,,if not him we gonan take either the indian or charlie maye even romney or hackabee,,right now we work very hard on colin ,,the headquarters is constantly bugging him ,,hoipefully he says yes
fallen angel

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »
you are right!,,the more gas will cost the more chances for the black fella to get closer to smell white house,,ther is few problems though friend

1. hes arrogent
2. he has zero expericne no one knows who he is ,,big bomb shells will follow
3. he is black,,in america black cant be president ,,the american people in the places that count for delegates are rasist twards black ,,they would choose mexican president before black my friend

so yes you are right,,gas will go higher and higher and then mccain put a bomb ant says colin agreed for the vp and election is completely over,,we actually still begging colin to join the ticket,,right now colin doesnt say yes or no but he consider,,if not him we gonan take either the indian or charlie maye even romney or hackabee,,right now we work very hard on colin ,,the headquarters is constantly bugging him ,,hoipefully he says yes

huh?

Is your keyboard broke?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2008, 08:38:04 PM »
huh?

Is your keyboard broke?

Show some respect to the great gh15!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »
those are the exact issues used to divide people...in the end they really don't matter.

Those issues only divide when they are not properly addressed and handled correctly.

HM
W