Author Topic: Last Day Working At Lowes In Sylva  (Read 29202 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Last Day Working At Lowes In Sylva
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2016, 11:55:43 AM »

Obviously you're the one that isn't so bright because you've been hanging on my cock for so long.  I'm flattered that your life revolves around me but it doesn't mean shit.  If you need a companion, I'd suggest Manhunt.com

Why don't you just put me, & every other doubter in their place & let us know how taking a menial labor job somehow defers taxes from your vast business empire of websites, stocks, jewels, land & franchises?

The more you avoid it, the more it becomes evident that you're been caught in yet another lie.

Just come clean Melvin Goodrum. Spill the govt issued beans.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »

Obviously you're the one that isn't so bright because you've been hanging on my cock for so long.  I'm flattered that your life revolves around me but it doesn't mean shit.  If you need a companion, I'd suggest Manhunt.com

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2016, 08:46:33 PM »

Its called working hard, saving money, and being frugal with spending.  I buy food in bulk, I shop at Goodwill,  thrift stores and flea markets for goods, and keep business expenses down....all of which without the use of credit cards, loans or any other shit.

Its not glamorous but I do things on my own without depending on the government for food stamps and welfare.  Our country wouldn't be in the mess it is if people followed my lead.  Now shut the fuck up and stop sniffing my ass for clues. ;D

You should at least have one credit card to build credit Vince and strengthen your credit score, just make sure you pay it all on time every month.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2016, 08:54:58 PM »
Why don't you just put me, & every other doubter in their place & let us know how taking a menial labor job somehow defers taxes from your vast business empire of websites, stocks, jewels, land & franchises?

The more you avoid it, the more it becomes evident that you're been caught in yet another lie.

Just come clean Melvin Goodrum. Spill the govt issued beans.

Not defer......offset Federal and State taxes.

Let's not besmirch the stellar reputation of a guy who shops at Goodwill!

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2016, 09:27:11 PM »
You should at least have one credit card to build credit Vince and strengthen your credit score, just make sure you pay it all on time every month.

This would mean he could actually acquire a credit card.

When you're a middle aged man, as Melvin Goodrum is, & you don't even have or use a credit card, & use the excuse of being frugal, then all you can do is just feel sorry for the poor schmuck.

he can't even rent a car, let alone buy a townhouse like he was bragging about.

Unfortunately Melvin Goodrum is so dumb & uninformed as to how the real world, outside of thrift stores & trailers function, that all of his bragging & lies just come apart as the seams.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2016, 09:29:27 PM »
Not defer......offset Federal and State taxes.

Let's not besmirch the stellar reputation of a guy who shops at Goodwill!

My mistake. I stand corrected.

I'm really interested in how this can be done, as I am ready to leave my company to work at the Piggly Wiggly to offset my taxes, but I just don't know how.

Please Melvin Goodrum, can you let your GetBig family know how this can be done? We'd all love to lower our tax burden.

Thank you kindly.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2016, 05:17:18 AM »

I do have one credit card but I just buy gas on it and do just that.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2016, 05:24:06 AM »
This would mean he could actually acquire a credit card.

When you're a middle aged man, as Melvin Goodrum is, & you don't even have or use a credit card, & use the excuse of being frugal, then all you can do is just feel sorry for the poor schmuck.

he can't even rent a car, let alone buy a townhouse like he was bragging about.

Unfortunately Melvin Goodrum is so dumb & uninformed as to how the real world, outside of thrift stores & trailers function, that all of his bragging & lies just come apart as the seams.

You think I just moved from Sylva, NC to Greenville, SC without renting a truck.... ::)  I'm not even sure why you're so interested in me for.  Don't you have to come out of your basement every week for a bath or something?  ;D
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2016, 06:26:11 AM »

You think I just moved from Sylva, NC to Greenville, SC without renting a truck.... ::)  I'm not even sure why you're so interested in me for.  Don't you have to come out of your basement every week for a bath or something?  ;D

Melvin, if you don't have any possessions other than your 19-inch Black & White TV, what was the truck needed for?

Big shooter....

Still waiting for the answer on tax offsetting

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2016, 06:54:02 AM »
Cant hate a guy for actually working for a living and doing good community work.
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2016, 07:09:44 AM »
Melvin, if you don't have any possessions other than your 19-inch Black & White TV, what was the truck needed for?

Big shooter....

Still waiting for the answer on tax offsetting

I've not had a black and white TV since I was a kid....and it was a 13 inch. ;D
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2016, 08:06:53 AM »

You think I just moved from Sylva, NC to Greenville, SC without renting a truck.... ::)  I'm not even sure why you're so interested in me for.  Don't you have to come out of your basement every week for a bath or something?  ;D

Yes, I think you have no credit, therefore unable to acquire a credit card.

However, I do believe Vissy or your mom probably let you use their card, like the kept man that you are.  :-*

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2016, 08:44:32 AM »
who cares...bottom line is Vince works/ does charity work, and not live on handouts...
K

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2016, 08:45:34 AM »

"

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »

^^
I heard from good sources it was ONLY a ten inch...  :D

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2016, 09:07:11 AM »
who cares...bottom line is Vince works/ does charity work, and not live on handouts...

Melvin Goodrum cares...A LOT, since he's the person who comes here to brag about himself. No one would know an ounce of info about his personal life if he didn't volunteer it himself.

Unfortunately he's not very bright & keeps getting caught lying every time, then gets upset & leaves the thread, returning in the not so distant future to repeat the same thing over & over again.

There's nothing wrong with working anywhere. Earning an honest paycheck is an honorable thing.

Lying about your 10000 successful businesses, fake degrees, vast wealth & ownership of stocks, jewels, precious metals, land, franchises etc isn't. Big difference!!!!!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2016, 10:22:55 AM »
who cares...bottom line is Vince works/ does charity workand not live on handouts...
This is an excellent point, vince has been unfairly tarred with the 'lazy black bastard' brush but I bet there's not many of us can say we did any charity work in however long, got to give the man his dues

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2016, 03:46:35 PM »
This is an excellent point, vince has been unfairly tarred with the 'lazy black bastard' brush but I bet there's not many of us can say we did any charity work in however long, got to give the man his dues

Most likely the lure free of Grape Kool Aid was a major factor in his choice of charity.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 03:51:37 PM »
Melvin Goodrum cares...A LOT, since he's the person who comes here to brag about himself. No one would know an ounce of info about his personal life if he didn't volunteer it himself.

Unfortunately he's not very bright & keeps getting caught lying every time, then gets upset & leaves the thread, returning in the not so distant future to repeat the same thing over & over again.

There's nothing wrong with working anywhere. Earning an honest paycheck is an honorable thing.

Lying about your 10000 successful businesses, fake degrees, vast wealth & ownership of stocks, jewels, precious metals, land, franchises etc isn't. Big difference!!!!!!

What? Nobody?

You do know you can read about this legend on Wikipedia right?

Everyone knows Smelly Melly Goodbum by now!

He's also on the Personal Trainer-site as Melving Oodrum
http://www.ipersonaltrainer.net/trainer/melvingoodrum

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2016, 03:53:20 PM »

You gotta love this guy!!!!!

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2016, 03:54:16 PM »
What? Nobody?

You do know you can read about this legend on Wikipedia right?

Everyone knows Smelly Melly Goodbum by now!

He's also on the Personal Trainer-site as Melving Oodrum
http://www.ipersonaltrainer.net/trainer/melvingoodrum

Training Locations
• home

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2016, 03:57:24 PM »
Training Locations
• home

LOL why is that so terrible DP?

Several PT's train their clients in the comfort of their home.

As long as they're not a homo at home the clients should be safe from puffing, grabbing and such.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2016, 04:06:35 PM »
LOL why is that so terrible DP?

Several PT's train their clients in the comfort of their home.

As long as they're not a homo at home the clients should be safe from puffing, grabbing and such.

But being a white male, it would be very uncomfortable to me when Voodoo Vince was counting my side leg raises during a pilates session..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2016, 04:10:32 PM »
But being a white male, it would be very uncomfortable to me when Voodoo Vince was counting my side leg raises during a pilates session..

I would imagine that would be quite the mesmerizing session, with voodoo ointments and voodoo incense emanating from different musky holes

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2016, 04:12:50 PM »
I would imagine that would be quite the mesmerizing session, with voodoo ointments and voodoo incense emanating from different musky holes

I prefer to unimagine that :o