Author Topic: Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical  (Read 34974 times)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2018, 04:10:12 PM »
I don't even think all pharma hgh is created equal. I notice way more water retention on one brand over another and have even noticed differences between one lot number and another. I think the differences is with the preservatives and if they are degraded from temps.  My favorite gh brands are the genotropin 36iu pen and the 30iu nordtroipin pen for 2 reasons, 1. they are rated to be stable at room temp and 2) harder to counterfeit. Just my thoughts....

Both are very easily counterfeited.  Also, they must both be refrigerated all the time, so not sure about the stable at room temp comment, because they only are for a short period of time.  I spoke with a rep for Merck Serono, and he said Saizen pens are actually stable for up to 7 days at room temperature, then degradation starts. Actually the only sure way you're getting legit pharma GH is if you get it with a script on it from an American pharmacy, or from a script holder that rips the script off.  Serostim is able to be kept at room temp before being mixed, so no need to worry about how it was stored.  The rest must be refrigerated all the time.  I would never trust anyone to store it properly, especially if shipped from overseas.   If you're getting any other brand, then you have to trust whoever you purchased it from that they stored it properly.  The differences in water retention are due to the fillers that different companies use, and how your body reacts to them.  You have to find which works best for you.  I always go with Serostim as my main GH because I never have to worry about it being stored properly, and it comes with script on box, 100% legit every single time.  Also has multiple anti-counterfeiting measures with it.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2018, 05:27:17 PM »
Bottom line... Chinese HGH is SHIT! You simply dont know what you are putting in your body and blowing up like a water buffalo is NOT a valid sign of real HGH or its effectiveness.

When it comes to HGH, there is no "generic", low-grade, or mid-grade.... there is simply real or fake and the Chinese shit is fake! My god, who knows what kind of fucked up shit you are putting in your body.

If you cant pay for legit pharma HGH, then dont waste your time or money!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2018, 11:13:53 PM »
Bottom line... Chinese HGH is SHIT! You simply dont know what you are putting in your body and blowing up like a water buffalo is NOT a valid sign of real HGH or its effectiveness.

When it comes to HGH, there is no "generic", low-grade, or mid-grade.... there is simply real or fake and the Chinese shit is fake! My god, who knows what kind of fucked up shit you are putting in your body.

If you cant pay for legit pharma HGH, then dont waste your time or money!

I don't know why people continue to say this when HGH can be tested. A certain brand of gh has been tested several times using the serum test, it has been tested using the igf test after a baseline has been determined and even a mass spec has been done. These test, done by a variety of users all indicated it was HGH. The Serum test with a reference value at 0-2.9 weighed in a over 20. And, though the igf levels varied among individuals due to how their body, their liver, process it, the levels experience a marked increase showing beyond a doubt that the gh was doing what it was suppose to do. With the mass spec, which is the Gold Standard and can't get any better than that, show the potency and the purity of the product to be more than adequate. Note the potency of this gh tested and it's purity (98.5%) selling for under $300 for 10 vials.

To say that the Chinese can't produce legit gh is simply wrong and has been proven over and over again. Everyone on the pro stage has used Chinese gh with success. If it was ALL fake ALL the time it wouldn't be on the market. Not everybody is that stupid paying big bucks, even when it comes to generics, only to have it do nothing.

The patent for hgh has run out over a decade ago. It's not that expensive to produce. It's amino acids. The cost was in the Research and Development to come up with the right sequence, the testing, getting the approval, getting it market. But that's all been done now. The pharm companies don't want to come out with pharm grade generics because they don't want the average person to have easy access to them. It would greatly reduce or eliminate a lot of ailments that they are so invested in.

They want to keep you healthy. Just not too healthy.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2018, 05:51:29 AM »
There are a big difference.. the risk to lose your hard earned money...
This is how look a blod test after one week taking real one HGH (Humatrope)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2018, 11:18:03 AM »
I don't know why people continue to say this when HGH can be tested. A certain brand of gh has been tested several times using the serum test, it has been tested using the igf test after a baseline has been determined and even a mass spec has been done. These test, done by a variety of users all indicated it was HGH. The Serum test with a reference value at 0-2.9 weighed in a over 20. And, though the igf levels varied among individuals due to how their body, their liver, process it, the levels experience a marked increase showing beyond a doubt that the gh was doing what it was suppose to do. With the mass spec, which is the Gold Standard and can't get any better than that, show the potency and the purity of the product to be more than adequate. Note the potency of this gh tested and it's purity (98.5%) selling for under $300 for 10 vials.

To say that the Chinese can't produce legit gh is simply wrong and has been proven over and over again. Everyone on the pro stage has used Chinese gh with success. If it was ALL fake ALL the time it wouldn't be on the market. Not everybody is that stupid paying big bucks, even when it comes to generics, only to have it do nothing.

The patent for hgh has run out over a decade ago. It's not that expensive to produce. It's amino acids. The cost was in the Research and Development to come up with the right sequence, the testing, getting the approval, getting it market. But that's all been done now. The pharm companies don't want to come out with pharm grade generics because they don't want the average person to have easy access to them. It would greatly reduce or eliminate a lot of ailments that they are so invested in.

They want to keep you healthy. Just not too healthy.

This is the puretropin shit from the fuckhead HGH pro that is now scamming people.  Chinese GH is shit, period.  The Grey tops were good, but still there is a difference in water retention between them and pharma GH, and I've heard they have switched producers, so who knows what is going on with them now.   One vial might be right on, but the rest of the vials in the same kit are half dosed, or have nothing at all in them.  For the idiots that say 'well, I will just double the dose to equal pharm grade.'  Taking more of a shit product is not going to make up for low quality junk.  Never ever is there a worry about pharm GH being improperly dosed from vial to vial.  It is all dosed properly, and more importantly pure.  Pros using chinese junk?  Maybe the flat broke bottom feeders are that can't afford legit GH, but thats it.  The vast majority are using pharma GH.  98% purity for GH?  Pharma is more pure than that, and that 1% or so is a huge difference when you're talking about GH.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2018, 11:31:28 PM »
This is the puretropin shit from the fuckhead HGH pro that is now scamming people.  Chinese GH is shit, period.  The Grey tops were good, but still there is a difference in water retention between them and pharma GH, and I've heard they have switched producers, so who knows what is going on with them now.   One vial might be right on, but the rest of the vials in the same kit are half dosed, or have nothing at all in them.  For the idiots that say 'well, I will just double the dose to equal pharm grade.'  Taking more of a shit product is not going to make up for low quality junk.  Never ever is there a worry about pharm GH being improperly dosed from vial to vial.  It is all dosed properly, and more importantly pure.  Pros using chinese junk?  Maybe the flat broke bottom feeders are that can't afford legit GH, but thats it.  The vast majority are using pharma GH.  98% purity for GH?  Pharma is more pure than that, and that 1% or so is a huge difference when you're talking about GH.

And pharma is widely faked as well and the financial loss is much, much greater. And the puretropins have been tested several times by different users, using igf testing, serum testing and mass specs. They all came up good.

And to be clear, I said everyone on the pro stage HAS used generics in the past. That is far, far different than saying that by the time someone is a pro that they are relying on generics.

The fact of the matter is that not everyone, in fact, most, cannot afford or even have reliable access, to pharmaceutical grade gh. That is just a fact. I know guys like you like to say that then they should do something else or just do without. Not me. If you want to do something then you can find a way. At some point, if you want to advance in bbing you have to take gh. Financial limitations are very real. People make great gains all the time on generic gh. I've seen it and I've experienced it myself.

But in the end, it's a moot point. It's great that you can afford pharm hgh and I don't know why you care that others don't. But in reality, nobody is listening to you or cares what you think.  This is not an insult just reality. People know it works and I don't think a single person that is serious about bbing and wants to advance has ever listened to or taken heed of those like you that claim that NO Chinese gh is good (except the Grey tops, but once you make an exception then your entire premise is discounted) no matter how stupid you think they are. I have known many who consider guys like you who insist on only pharm grade as being stupid because they are spending thousands of dollars on a product that gives them zero financial return except nice muscles which will be gone in a couple of decades. Money that if saved and invested could have been turned into a fortune. I know a guy who actually took out a bank loan (10 grand) just so he could buy pharma gh. And it worked, he made a very noticeable transformation in the next two years and though he didn't compete he got a lot of compliments on his body. But then the money ran out and he slowly reverted back to Clark Kent. But hey, it was a good two years and he still has that one bedroom apartment and Toyota Corolla. Those cars last forever.

But I've won the argument already. Not that that was my intention. I overlooked the fact that by mentioning Chinese gh that tested well I'd now be deluged with PMs asking for that source. How many requests have you had looking for pharm grade hookups?

Exactly, no one is listening or cares. I get it, we're all stupid.

BTW, everyone stop with the PMs. I'm not going to start referring sources on this board.