Author Topic: Nissan Motors-has treated me like crap  (Read 6141 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Nissan Motors-has treated me like crap
« on: December 03, 2012, 04:16:12 AM »
Last year I leased a 2011 Nissan Altima-brand new
within the first 3 months-there was a factory defect on the alternator-Nissan charged me for a rental car-i had to contact the company to get reinbursed

then they stopped sending my lease bill on time-it would come 1 day before it was due, a week before it was due, sometimes a week after it was due. one time the bill never came and i finally got it close to 2 weeks after it was due-that was the bill that had my property  tax on it so it was higher-being i never got the bill i mailed out my normal lease payment-if i had known it would have been higher i would have paid it all when i had the extra money-i called the company over and over and over to have them send the bills on time

then the right wiper blade had to be replaced

air filter had to be replaced

service engine light keeps coming on and off

the day my son was born and we took him home from the hospital the battery died on my car-i had to call a toe truck-as i was trying to call the toe truck my cell phone died-i was stuck at the hospital with a dead car. the guy at nissan told me under 30 thousand miles is normal for a battery to die on a new car

then i was told there is a factory recall on the brakes in my car

in the month of november i heard nissan was deferring lease payments due to sandy-so i called the finance dept at nissan and i was on the phone with them for a while-and they said they would defer my novemeber lease payment-i qualified

2 days ago i got a call from a bill collector telling me i owe my nov lease payment-when i told him nissan deferred my nov payment-he told me nissan does not defer payments, i do not qualify for a defer, and there is no record of me talking to anymone at nissan about deferring my payment-he told me they should have sent something in the mail-i have till wed to get them my payment or it affects my credit score
w

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Nissan Motors-has treated me like crap
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 04:20:01 AM »
You need to start acting like a man.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 04:21:33 AM »
You need to start acting like a man.
thanks
w

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 04:30:31 AM »
thanks

Anytime. Just think how much more sex you will get when your wife starts to feel more protected, and you are whining less!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 04:30:55 AM »
Nissan means bad karma.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 04:41:36 AM »
w

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »
Last year I leased a 2011 Nissan Altima-brand new
within the first 3 months-there was a factory defect on the alternator-Nissan charged me for a rental car-i had to contact the company to get reinbursed

then they stopped sending my lease bill on time-it would come 1 day before it was due, a week before it was due, sometimes a week after it was due. one time the bill never came and i finally got it close to 2 weeks after it was due-that was the bill that had my property  tax on it so it was higher-being i never got the bill i mailed out my normal lease payment-if i had known it would have been higher i would have paid it all when i had the extra money-i called the company over and over and over to have them send the bills on time

then the right wiper blade had to be replaced

air filter had to be replaced

service engine light keeps coming on and off

the day my son was born and we took him home from the hospital the battery died on my car-i had to call a toe truck-as i was trying to call the toe truck my cell phone died-i was stuck at the hospital with a dead car. the guy at nissan told me under 30 thousand miles is normal for a battery to die on a new car

then i was told there is a factory recall on the brakes in my car

in the month of november i heard nissan was deferring lease payments due to sandy-so i called the finance dept at nissan and i was on the phone with them for a while-and they said they would defer my novemeber lease payment-i qualified

2 days ago i got a call from a bill collector telling me i owe my nov lease payment-when i told him nissan deferred my nov payment-he told me nissan does not defer payments, i do not qualify for a defer, and there is no record of me talking to anymone at nissan about deferring my payment-he told me they should have sent something in the mail-i have till wed to get them my payment or it affects my credit score

how long before your lease is up Gene ?

It's too bad you didn't get anything from them in writing about the deferment , but live and learn . Next time always ask for them to mail you a letter after a call .

I'd be on time or ahead of time with payments from now on until it's over then go with another company and hope for better luck . The wiper blade you can't really complain about though they are throwaway things .

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 05:05:10 AM »
We're on it, Gene. I'll send a couple of my boys down to sort this 'Nissan' out. They'll think twice before messing with a GetBig member.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:09 AM »
They're fucking with you.  You ought to go on down there in person.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 05:50:35 AM »
I've had two Nissans with over 130k miles with minimal problems so that sucks.

But, do you really need their bill to make the payments?  Just go on autopayment.
Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 06:00:53 AM »
Lesson learned. Do not assume anyone has your interests at heart when it comes to your money/credit rating.  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 06:05:14 AM »
never lease again bro

nissans are great vehicles

the newer they are more subject to recalls

i own a nissan and never has a proble

now ive have a coulple chevy's and both had problems one after the next
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 06:18:13 AM »
The problem is that you called a toe truck instead of a tow truck. I have a 2011 Altima. Fantastic car so far. I never heard the brakes were recalled. They are the best brakes I ever had in  car. I will look into the recall.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 06:21:43 AM »
my frend says in the end bmw is cheaper than japanese/korean crap

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 06:34:50 AM »
my frend says in the end bmw is cheaper than japanese/korean crap

Hardly when you factor in maintenance.   Some of the tires on the BMWs are $800 each.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 06:46:58 AM »
Never had one issue with my last Nissan (2003 350z) except normal maintenance.  I gave it to my little brother, and it still has no issues after 100,000 + miles.  Jap cars are just made better.  So I went ahead and bought a 2012 Dodge Challenger RT  :-X  Thank god for warranties!  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 06:47:51 AM »
Nissans are put together like Legos, thats why Nissan assembly time is record low. Get a real Asian car, like Toyota or Honda.
all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 06:52:45 AM »
Nissans are put together like Legos, thats why Nissan assembly time is record low. Get a real Asian car, like Toyota or Honda.
I call bullshit. All Asian cars are the most reliable.  That is why people should try to buy new if they can.  A car under total warranty is a great stress reliever.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 07:02:38 AM »
I call bullshit. All Asian cars are the most reliable.  That is why people should try to buy new if they can.  A car under total warranty is a great stress reliever.

Nissan is like kia....the shittier of the Jap-pack.

http://www.truedelta.com/Nissan-Altima/reliability-222/vs-Corolla-266

all drugs - TPPIIP

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »
Go talk to the manager, keep going and bugging him til they get their shit sorted out.  That's bullshit!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 07:07:43 AM »
I've had two Nissans with over 130k miles with minimal problems so that sucks.

But, do you really need their bill to make the payments?  Just go on autopayment.

This.  I have learned the hard way before on things like this, such as my student loans.  When I bought my house and moved, they stopped sending the bill, until I was late, then they knew where I lived.  Taught me to go on autopay.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 07:10:33 AM »
That stinks Gene. What's this world coming to?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 07:11:46 AM »
Go talk to the manager, keep going and bugging him til they get their shit sorted out.  That's bullshit!

This!!!

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »
and then I wrote Getbig for advices and sympathy...because I am a pitiful loser that plays the victim

must ungay thread now...

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2012, 07:26:40 AM »
Disgusting.....looks like blue-veined cheese direct from the processing plant.  :-X